[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Disney has planned Marvel movies to 2028 Where do you see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: marvel cinematography.jpg (283KB, 1920x803px) Image search: [Google]
marvel cinematography.jpg
283KB, 1920x803px
>Disney has planned Marvel movies to 2028
Where do you see the series go after the masterpieces that were Civil War and Dr Strange?
>>
>>81780108
The series will continue to bring great movies. Thor and the new GOTG look hella frickin epic.
>>
File: The Sentry.jpg (102KB, 442x519px) Image search: [Google]
The Sentry.jpg
102KB, 442x519px
I wonder if they have plans for the Sentry.

Would be an interesting mindfuck movie if they went all-out with it.
>>
>>81780108
>Where do you see the series go after the masterpieces that were Civil War and Dr Strange?

China.
>>
>>81780219
Thor is the Superman of the MCU. It'd be too big a fuck-you if they went Squadron Supreme.
>>
theyre probably going to do Marvel Apes or Marvel zombies soon enough
>>
>>81780408
The Sentry isn't from the Squadron Supreme.

It could be a fun Lynchian superhero movie if Marvel ever wants to break the mold but it'd probably be too weird for modern audiences.
>>
>>81780108
How are they going to keep this going after the Infinity Wars movies?

Are they just gonna keep making movies about third-string heroes until they stop selling?
>>
>>81780437
might be cool
>>
>>81780598
no
>>
>>81780584
Like they're doing with the comics you mean?
>>
What villains can Marvel do after Thanos and Colossus? They're running out of bad guys. They'll have to introduce cosmic beings or G-dly villians next.
>>
File: secret_wars_10.jpg (844KB, 1017x1507px) Image search: [Google]
secret_wars_10.jpg
844KB, 1017x1507px
>>81780108
original Secret Wars might be cool
>>
I would hope they just do some of the wacky shit that you wouldn't expect to ever make it to a movie, like the Secret Wars. I have no idea what new heroes they would do next though. After the Netflix ones I'm not sure just how many really popular ones are left. Nova? Guardians of the Galaxy kind of fucked up the potential for that one to an extent
>>81780408
The Sentry's first story was basically him tripping balls, remembering his origins, and then losing his powers. It's not like they'd have to accommodate much in the long term
>>
>>81780745
Colossus? Anyway aside from Loki Ultron and Thanos in terms of "traditional Avengers villains" my first thought goes to Kang the Conqueror. I'm sure there's also a fair chance of there being some sort of Annihilation Wave movie, but that might be tied up in the Fantastic Four property since that's really where all the negative zone and like half the cosmic marvel people come from
>>
>>81780901
Kang belongs to Fox.
>>
>>81780108
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>81780901
Meant Galactus but then I remembered Marvel Studio hasn't made one with him yet. It'd be kinda hard to do chump villains after Thanos and infinity gems.
>>
File: 45456.jpg (262KB, 602x921px) Image search: [Google]
45456.jpg
262KB, 602x921px
>>81780708
The comics are a clusterfuck of continuity and power level autism though. No way they'll ever let the movies reach that point.

I know we like to shit on the MCU, but the comics themselves are on a whole different level of shit.
>>
>>81781308
captain america and batman in the same comic? that's pretty cool.
>>
>>81781308
They are now.

Good 'ol days long gone.
>>
File: Shinji_instrumentality.png (375KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_instrumentality.png
375KB, 720x540px
>>81780219
>I wonder if they have plans for the Sentry.

Truthfully the sentry was not even that popular among fans at his peak.

Old school fans didn't like how they retconned him into the silver and bronze age marvel universe "I was always there and everyone just forgot".

Then they handled him so poorly and there was inconsistently from one writer to the next. He was an editorial nightmare.

The solution was to turn him into Shinji from Eva. During a crisis that he could solve instantly, they needed to sideline him so they gave him crippling depression. This let the other heroes do hero stuff.

There is no room for him in the MCU.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.