[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPH SXUS0_1c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: america.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
>>
File: 1491941993125.jpg (85KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1491941993125.jpg
85KB, 540x568px
first post best post
>>
is this the smartest scene in all of television?
>>
Dubs and all of /tv/ gets gf's before the end of the year
>>
>>81776499
>It's a "That one speech domestic Lefties and foreign psyops love to circlejerk over, even though taken in full context flies in the face of everything they stand for" episode
>>
He had me up until he started talking about how America used to be great. When was America ever great? After the revolutionary war when we were committing genocide against the natives and utilizing African Americans as slaves? After WW2 when we, along with the Soviets pushed the human race to the brink of armageddon?

No nation is ever "great". This is the biggest lie we've ever told ourselves as a society. Nations are nothing more than a collection of people and there are no great or small people- just people. People can do great things yes, but they can also do evil things. As nations we tend to do too much of the latter.
And why are Americans so obsessed with being the "greatest"? Why are other nations? It's not a fucking competition. This is life, this is humanity. We should be trying to be the best that we can and if we are, then it doesn't if we're the "greatest" or not. Let's drop the jingoist bullshit and start acting not like Americans or Chinese or Russians but like human beings.
>>
>Le Statistics Rant
>>
>>81776499
FUCK BLOMPF
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
File: trumpwillwin2016.png (867KB, 810x1042px) Image search: [Google]
trumpwillwin2016.png
867KB, 810x1042px
>>81776549

This, desu. All the lefties take from it is "LOL MURKA WAS NEVER GREAT LOLOL" when that's not even the point. The point is that murka suffered a setback or two, and can still get back on track which is happening right now to be quite honest!

Lefties love to dine out in the Iraq War era like it was this single momentous thing that utterly destroyed our country. (All their crybaby antics are essentially rooted in "MUH BUSH" whining, to this very day.) Foreign interests need it to remain true because as long as the US is under scrutiny, no one will ever see how they've failed a hundredfold over this great nation. Domestic Lefties are simply edgelords who think they're special for buying into Western hate, and it is clearly getting them nowhere. They own nothing, and have no more real power here. Will McAvoy's speech comes to pass, the way it was intended to.
>>
>it's a pol bot thread

do the "turn fox news on, expect it to be...." one next pls
>>
File: Mope.png (99KB, 370x666px) Image search: [Google]
Mope.png
99KB, 370x666px
>>81776649
You wouldn't be here if not for all that, you addled pussy. Think on that.
>>
>>81776499
is this the cringiest scene in television and movie history? its on par with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkBP_PZVmno
>>
File: 1380142060581.jpg (35KB, 325x340px) Image search: [Google]
1380142060581.jpg
35KB, 325x340px
>>81776499
WE KILLED OSAMA FELLOW JOURNALISTS

WE DID IT
>>
File: 121112_han_crowder_640.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
121112_han_crowder_640.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>>81776749
It's a close contest but you win the prize. Congratulations!
>>
>imply that America may not be that great and that there are things they could work on
>REEEEE FUCKING COMMUNISTS
Is that why Americans are fat? Do they hate self improvement?
>>
>>81776831
Aaron Sorkin is the cringiest writer in television and movie history. All of his dialogue is completely unnatural. His stuff mostly appeals to people who like Sherlock - it's 2smart4u bullshit with some schlocky sentimentalism thrown in. Morons mistake it for being super witty.

I had an ex who was basically an autist and loved everything this idiot has written. She memorized A Few Good Men line for line (and somehow thought this was impressive to quote in social situations). She had the nicest tits I've seen in person, but god damn I don't know if it justifies the amount of West Wing that I was subjected to.
>>
>>81776831
t. Cletus
>>
>>81777102
>Aaron Sorkin is the cringiest writer in television and movie history.

David E. Kelley's worse. I don't think you're at all strong on these subjects but at least you've found a milieu in which frantic hyperbole qualifies as normal.
>>
>>81777102
Sorkin is an amazing screenwriter. At his best the lines flow from one another, you get this great back and forth that brings out character and content, discussing deep themes.

That's his best anyway. The problem is Sorkin isn't very good at writing any characters who don't think and talk exactly like he does. He can put together an amazing script but is limited in what he can do.

His absolute worst is shit like what OP posted, though really the terrible acting is as much to blame.
>>
>>81776819
You wouldn't be here if your mom didn't fuck her brother.
>>
>>81776499
>watch this show just because of that scene
>the show is nothing like this, it's one of the most boring, uninteresting shows I've ever seen

Fuck my life.

I still haven't seen the West Wing because I fear it's exactly like the newsroom.
>>
>>81776831
jesus this is the show reddit circlejerks over? lmao
>>
I mean it is a good speech
Even thought I don't agree with all of it.

You know who also gave good speeches?
>>
>>81776499

The funniest thing is that the era of America he is circlejerking about there was an era filled with racial segregation, semi-colonialism through imperial proxy states, a practically whites-only immigration system, and other great things that liberals like Sorkin despise.
>>
>>81778263
Hey the character is totally neutral. He also shat on the liberal woman.
>>
File: 1467437371906.gif (861KB, 2406x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1467437371906.gif
861KB, 2406x1936px
>remove niggers
>America is back to being number 1
Woah wtf?
>>
>>81778333

Please. He is a Sorkin hand-puppet just like Bartlet was.
>>
File: 677601761.jpg (196KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
677601761.jpg
196KB, 450x300px
>>81777102
>She memorized A Few Good Men line for line
I did too.
>>
>>81778069
The West Wing is actually good.

The Newsroom was Sorkin going completely off the rails.
>>
>>81776547
roll
>>
>>81776499
Where does this idea that Americans cannot take criticism come from? In my entire life all I've ever seen is people self flagellating about how stupid, fat, evil, and racist we are and why we should all try to be more like Europe.
>>
>>81780179
Looks like you're taking that criticism real well anon, you don't seem thin skinned at all!
>>
was it cringekino
>>
File: 1436882070124170597.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1436882070124170597.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>Canada has freedom
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.