[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Restore balance to the Force by completely wiping out the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1200px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png (63KB, 1200x724px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png
63KB, 1200x724px
>Restore balance to the Force by completely wiping out the other force attuned faction because they're not Jedi

Nice "balance" Jedifags
>>
>>81773142
He also wipes out the Jedi. So yeah.
>>
>>81773270
This.
>>
>>81773270
OP rekt
>>
>>81773142
there were fewer sith then jedi so maybe that
>>
>>81773142
When Anakin was done, there were only two Sith (him and Sheev), and two Jedi (Obiwankenowi and Yoda) left.
Perfectly balanced imho.
>>
Light side is regular cells, dark side is cancer cells. True balance involve wiping out all the dark side and it's followers. The prophecy is about the chosen one wiping out the sith and bringing balance to the force.
>>
File: yoda.jpg (177KB, 1440x816px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
177KB, 1440x816px
>>81773142
>galaxy is at peace
>MUST RESTORE BALANCE GUISE
Prequels are shit m8

>>81773760
The rest of the galaxy didn't seem to think so. What with the enslavement of the Wookiees, the Rebellion, and the Empire building a destructive superweapon to control the systems with fear.

Nice "balance" equalfags.
>>
>>81774190
The Jedi were probably molesting those younglings manipulating them into releasing their masters midiclorians.
>>
>>81773760
>only two left
Rebels proves you wrong
>>
>>81774190
what is that PS2 game? I don't remember it
>>
>>81773270
>>81773338
He doesn't, though. Lucas stated he fulfilled the prophecy with his sacrifice and destroying the Emperor. Luke was still around, and he was very much a Jedi. "Balance" was about ending the Sith and their perverse use of the Force.

The prophecy/Chosen One shit was a stupid addition to the story for various reasons.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.