[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there going to be more Wolverine movies? He'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hmm.jpg (477KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
477KB, 1920x1080px
Are there going to be more Wolverine movies?
He'll come back right?
>>
>>81773107
Itll be a reboot, my friend.
>>
The fuck? Who cares? This movie came out almost half a year ago.
>>
Jackman's gone though.
>>
If he does come back, will you actually watch his movie in theaters instead of torrenting the Korean version, OP?

You people disgust me.
>>
>>81773370
Seriously Fox should offer him an executive producer job for their x men franchise.
>>
>>81773107
I don't understand what they can do with the franchise now, at least from a sequel perspective. X and Logan were the last two remaining characters that people love and they're dead now.
>>
>>81773370
>Broadway 4D
>The Greatest Showman
oh dear
>>
>>81773432
I did go see it in theaters, which I rarely do. But I heard it was good and wanted to catched it before the /tv/ meme bandwagon got rolling.
>>
>>81773482
Based MacAvoy is still around. Him and fassbender are the only good things in the franchise now.
>>
Racism: Although this was not initially the case, Professor X has come to be compared to civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. and Magneto to the more militant Malcolm X.[31][32][33] The X-Men’s purpose is sometimes referred to as achieving "Xavier’s dream," perhaps a reference to King’s historic "I Have a Dream" speech.[34] (Magneto, in the first film, quotes Malcolm X with the line "By any means necessary.") X-Men comic books have often portrayed mutants as victims of mob violence, evoking images of the lynching of African Americans in the age before the Civil Rights Movement.[35] Sentinels and antimutant hate groups such as Friends of Humanity, Humanity's Last Stand, the Church of Humanity and Stryker's Purifiers are thought to often represent oppressive forces like the Ku Klux Klan giving a form to denial of civil rights and amendments.[36] In the 1980s, the comic featured a plot involving the fictional island nation of Genosha, where mutants are segregated and enslaved by an apartheid state. This is widely interpreted as a reference to the situation in South Africa at the time.[37]
w-woah..
>>
>>81773107
Hopefully Dafne comes back to reprise her role as X23 (soon)
>>
>>81773107
Yep, they'll open with the scene you posted where there's only the sound of wind and birds, and then quite suddenly claws and a fist punch up out of the ground. You see, this is how scenes always done in tropeywood.
>>
>>81773348

Came out a month ago kek.
>>
>>81773482

Reboot or time travel crap.
>>
>>81774118
>as well as the third and final Wolverine solo film
>>
>>81773623
>Magneto failed
>Xavier failed
>everybody died

What an end for the franchise.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.