[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you bring balance to the force by destroying the repressive,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: anakinmfw.jpg (84KB, 1005x747px) Image search: [Google]
anakinmfw.jpg
84KB, 1005x747px
>tfw you bring balance to the force by destroying the repressive, elitist dogma of the Jedi Order
>>
>>81771677
repressive or liberating? you virgins whine about girls all day
>>
To be fair, he kinda did bring balance to the force. Two Jedi masters (Obi-Wan and Yoda) and two sith masters (Vader and Palpatine)
>>
>>81771677
>cult that abducts children to train them as religious fanatical warriors
The Jedi Order of the pre-Empire times was pretty much somewhere between Boko Haram and Aum Shinrikyo, not the Bushido order Ben presented it to Luke.
>>
Balance means no more Sith, as in the end of ROTJ.
>>
File: watto.jpg (54KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
watto.jpg
54KB, 640x427px
If Watto told little Ani to take off his clothes and then proceeded to fondle and sniff his pee-pee would it still be a crime, when he's his legally owned slave on a world outside the Republic?
>>
>>81772120
it was fimed but they edited it out the movie
that's why Jake is in a mental institution now
>>
>>81771773
>implying Quin Gon isn't the true master when he contacted Yoda through death

Right.
>>
>>81772120
It depends on what the Hutts think
>>
File: jar_jar_niggs.jpg (65KB, 425x621px) Image search: [Google]
jar_jar_niggs.jpg
65KB, 425x621px
>>81772174
Was it Lucas in a Watto suit with blue face paint?
>>
>>81771916
No, idiot.
Balance is no Sith and no Jedi. That's why Luke wants to end the Jedi.
>>
>>81772294
>meanwhile Peter Jackson was working with a team on ground -breaking mo-cap

Lmao
>>
>>81772174
>>not the endless hours takes of Lucas making him say
NOW THATS WAT I KAL PODRACING!
>>
>>81771677

>tfw George Lucas shows the Jedi Order to essentially be a secret, religiously dogmatic special forces unit that isn't governed by anyone, even the senate.
>Doesn't allow their Jedi to form bonds, stay in one place too long, or form any connections
>But they are supposedly the arbiters of justice in the Galaxy
>The entire order is taken down by one patient Sith and a guy who just wanted to get married.

I didn't really sympathize with the Jedi Order at all. I honestly thought restoring balance to the force was the re-introduction of the Sith.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>81772314
>That's why Luke wants to end the Jedi.
>Believing a teaser trailer
I bet you thought the black guy was going to be a Jedi too
>>
Jedi are SJWs.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>tfw you wish you could wish those feelings away, but you can't
>>
>>81772367
But the reintroduction of the Sith resulted in the Jedi getting btfoed out of existence, which meant it was unbalanced in the opposite direction. The only way for it to be balanced would be for neither to exist or both to coexist.
>>
>>81771677
this
absolutely based
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.