[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Virgin >Only friend is kidnapped >Get kidnapped days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1419582290316.jpg (85KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1419582290316.jpg
85KB, 720x400px
>Virgin
>Only friend is kidnapped
>Get kidnapped days later
>Raped
>Buried alive in barrel with dead best friend

Fuck, I wasn't prepared for this shit.
>>
At least she got to have sex before she died, more than most people on this board can say
>>
she was asking for it
>>
>>81771359
>nigger likes shit movie
really does my almonds in
>>
post the webms
>>
megan is missing is KINO
>>
I do the think there's a single scenario where I could ever possibly feel sorry for a teenage girl. Not without 20 hours of well written development maybe.
>>
>Virgin
>Only friend is kidnapped
>Get kidnapped days later
>Raped
>Laugh while getting sodomized from behind

Fuck, I wasn't prepared for this shit.
>>
File: laghing-stormtroopers.jpg (36KB, 625x367px) Image search: [Google]
laghing-stormtroopers.jpg
36KB, 625x367px
>>81771382
>>
>>81771359
Why is her hand so big?
>>
>>81771359
that movie is shit.

The only thing that it has it is the end, nothing more.
>>
Cool movie. In a world where such things are weirdly trivialized on the news and people only pretend to be shocked by them, but are trully just apathetic, it really made you feel for the character and what she had to go through.

This is the other side of the sanitized shit we see on tv or on news sites. It's viceral. It works.
>>
>>81772168
that scene where she was talking about getting fucked in the mouth when she was 12 gave me an erection
>>
>>81772154
Not her hand
>>
>>81771359
the last 20 minutes are probably the most genius in all horror movies.

there is no blood or gore but what happens makes your squirm.
>>
File: badman.png (711KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
badman.png
711KB, 1024x768px
>>81771359
>ywn kidnap and rape a couple of roasties and bury them in a barrel
>>
>>81772303
Explain! I skipped to near the end so I guess I missed that.
>>
This is literally one of the worst movies of all time.
>>
>>81772403

It was pretty graphic. She was at camp, some much older counselor came so much in her mouth that she squirted it out of her nose. Cam conversation with her nerd friend
>>
>dat synopsis
wtf is the point?

>Michael (((Goi)))
laff
>>
>>81772876
The point of the movie is that if you aren't constantly monitoring everything your kids are doing online, they're going to be raped and buried alive in a barrel because they're retarded and can't look after themselves at all, even for a moment.
>>
>>81772876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6ZC2K0RQ0
>>
>>81772186
It's hard not to be visceral when you put the camera an inch from the face of a woman getting raped
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.