[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently Disney is making a "That's So Raven"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Thats-So-Raven-Cast.jpg (130KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Thats-So-Raven-Cast.jpg
130KB, 720x540px
Apparently Disney is making a "That's So Raven" sequel show where Raven and Chelsea are divorced single moms. The latter part comes across as weird to me.
>>
Why? divorce rate is over 50% and last time I checked Raven was a black so she's lucky to even have been married with a child.
>>
>Raven gets divorced
That's so Raven
>>
Haven't watched this in years, but always remember the dad being likable
>>
>>81761322
Shouldn't she have seen that coming?
>>
is Eddie gonna come back too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaQcD5mh5ww
>>
>divorced single moms.
>divorced
That's the part that's weird. In the case of ghetto bunnies it's rare for them to be married in the first place. Most aren't even certain who the true fathers are.
>>
The show ended 10 years ago, and I think she was still in high school when it ended. How does that give her enough time to get married and have a kid old enough to hold a show?
>>
>>81761363
OH SNAP
>>
>>81761465
Based on http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/04/thats-so-raven-spin-off-ravens-home/ more than 10 years has passed since the oldest kids are 11
>>
She saw a bison shed be single in her 30s so she got married quick. Then she got recorded and now she's single.

Orlando Brown's crazy add better be in it
>>
I'll only watch if Cory shows up.
>>
>>81761276
>>81761510
>Their house is turned upside down when they realize one of Raven's children inherited the same psychic abilities as their mother
>wacky hi jinx is still ruining DC
That's So Raven was fucking Disney Channel kino back then. It was one of those comfy family friendly shows that taught lessons of actual value

>that one episode where the department store manager calls a Raven a nigger straight to her face
>>
Is she coming back?
>>
Chelsea made me diamonds
>>
>>81761758
>>81761276
>when Disney was Raven, Suite Life, Phil of the Future and Even Stevens
>>
>>81761413
Orlando Bloom has to come back drugs or not.
>>
>>81761276
M-mommy?
>>
>>81761276
CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER
>>
File: ngbbs52c3dbce540d4.jpg (28KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs52c3dbce540d4.jpg
28KB, 367x367px
>>81761276
Is "Kinomaster" Cory gonna be a part of the show?
>>
>>81761276
i hope raven comes back. I use to fap to her so much. Literaly had gatorade bottles full of cum because of her
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.