[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddick 4 in the works, old story but it's new to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: riddick 4.jpg (271KB, 1448x1161px) Image search: [Google]
riddick 4.jpg
271KB, 1448x1161px
Riddick 4 in the works, old story but it's new to me.

http://screenrant.com/riddick-4-origin-story-2017/

Riddick Thread
>>
I saw one Riddick movie and enjoyed it. Never realized it was a franchise until years later

Solid 5/10 entertainment
>>
how is it an origin story if he's an old fat man
>>
>>81760651

yesss

Can't get enough riddick. Normies can get fucked
>>
>>81760686
Pitch Black is Kino
>>
>>81760776
I'll check it out some time, maybe before this flick comes out
>>
>>81760821

If you have not watched all of the Riddick kino and played the two amazing Riddick video games than I don't know why you are even here. Are you trying to make me mad?
>>
File: Riddick-Butcher-Bay.jpg (88KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Riddick-Butcher-Bay.jpg
88KB, 960x540px
>>81760713
That's what I was thinking but I'm afraid they're out of creative ideas for Riddick

Besides this is the origin story anyway

>>81760821
Pitch Black is a Sci Fi Horror that started the franchise, whereas everything else is just all about Riddick.
>>
>>81760905
>Pitch Black is a Sci Fi Horror that started the franchise
I've only seen the second one but I enjoyed it

>>81760859
Nope. I'll marathon them one day
>>
>>81760651
>origin story

FFFFFFFFFFFUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I want the conclusion to the under-verse
>>
File: Riddick 2.jpg (68KB, 941x414px) Image search: [Google]
Riddick 2.jpg
68KB, 941x414px
>>81761050
if we're lucky it'll be a video game instead

I think they're too scared to tackle the Underverse since it got panned by critics so hard and that's how we ended up with Riddick 3 because normies just wanted another Pitch Black
>>
>>81760686
Because the first one is called Pitch Black before they started calling it The Chronicles of Riddick after the second movie.
>>
>>81760651
Vin is a pretty shit actor but you got to give it to the dude for the commitment he has to the character and his physical performance in all 3 films. Shit, the first half of Riddick is absolutely great, only a modicum of narration and him with that mongrel dog on a desert planet. Really good survival sci-fi stuff.
>>
>>81761106
i thought people loved chronicles of riddick

shows what I know
>>
>>81760651
>tv show spinoff entitled Merc City

could be good.
>>
>>81761540
People do. Critics don't.
>>
diesel and reynolds should do a riddick x deadpool motion picture
>>
There was a 2-3 of these movies?
>>
>franchise/character with the potential to be exploited with books, comic books, video games and animation
>get only a game or a movie every blue moon
fuck you Vin
>>
File: Roygibi.jpg (87KB, 625x410px) Image search: [Google]
Roygibi.jpg
87KB, 625x410px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.