[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was the point of this movie? It's just an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: seventh seal.jpg (186KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
seventh seal.jpg
186KB, 1600x1200px
What the fuck was the point of this movie? It's just an atheist whining about how there's no God and no Heaven and no Hell and no Devil and no afterlife and no angels and no demons and no souls and religious people are so stupid and superstitious and if only you could be as ENLIGHTENED as me you wouldn't be afraid of death. And then they all die.
>>
Kino
>>
>>81757811
Is that the new buzzword?
>>
>>81757488
It's basically Drunken Peasants: The Movie.
>>
>>81757924
Only oldfags will understand
>>
>>81757956
No, I hear that meme word on /mlp/ too. What does it mean?
>>
It's one of those movies self proclaimed film experts pretend it's the best movie ever because it's """""art""""". Any regular movie watcher can tell it's crap, just like that borefest known as Persona.
>>
>>81758025
Prove it
>>
Because people like to say "ingmar bergman" to sound like they're cultured.
>>
File: art.png (140KB, 464x2034px) Image search: [Google]
art.png
140KB, 464x2034px
Am I being too harsh? Was there a meaning that I'm missing?
>>
>cant tell if behind seven layers of irony
>or just literally retarded
>>
this thread is embarrassing

please refer to reddit for discussions of this kind
>>
/tv/ is so pleb holy shit
>>
I'm pretty sure there are many essays/articles/posts out there that can help you to come to some sort of understanding.

Yes, this is a valid response.
>>
maybe the point of the movie was that there was no point, and its a metaphor for life
>>
it has good cinemetography and shit you fucking idiot. you kniow, it looks like a seies of paintings... are you people fyking dumb>
>>
>>81757488
>>le americain
>>
>>81757987
lrn2google
kino is german for film
the moar u know
>>
I was having anxieties about the fact that I'm going to die and watching this movie definitely alleviated some of that.

Cinematography was on point, and Death was a great character. Stop being anti-pretentious guys
>>
File: IMG_6239.png (207KB, 634x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6239.png
207KB, 634x345px
>>81760500
BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
>>
>>81758025
>I'm a normie and my taste in film is so fucking superior!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.