[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Dr Pavlov say to CIA man that Bane wanted to know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
What did Dr Pavlov say to CIA man that Bane wanted to know?

What was even the point of this scene?
>>
To show that he's a big guy
>>
>>81755869
Maybe to simulate the death of Bane since the agency was searching for him.
>>
>>81755925

Didn't he infuse the body with the Doc's blood?
>>
>>81755869
Pavlova is an Australian invention
>>
nothing

he told them nothing
>>
dead meme. please please please stop posting this shit
>>
>>81756521

That's like saying Risotto is American because someone mixed it with Mac n Cheese.

Meringue makes up 80% of Pavlova, of which is usually whipped cream and some fucking fruit.

No one serves plain meringue, 100% of the time it comes out with a cream based accoutrement and in most basic cases a compote added, even sometimes with fruit.

That in itself is Pavlova, so a bunch of dumb Zealand and Ozzy cunts arguing over the creation of this desert which isn't even new, it's just a renamed and reserved piece of adapted shit.
>>
File: Australia-Day-Lamingtons-copy.jpg (103KB, 740x402px) Image search: [Google]
Australia-Day-Lamingtons-copy.jpg
103KB, 740x402px
>>81757643
You can't claim pic related, cunt.
>>
>>81757643

t. fatso
>>
File: 1481599233975.jpg (80KB, 825x919px) Image search: [Google]
1481599233975.jpg
80KB, 825x919px
>tfw baneposting is actually dying slowly but surely

it hurts
>>
>>81755869
Right?
I mean Bane already had Pavel secured before CIA took him on board.
"We had to find out what he told you" doesn't really make any sense. If he means he wanted to find out new information because he figured Pavel would give info to a CIA agent more openly than he would to Bane, he could've just staged a CIA rescue and avoided all the fuss (God knows they have the resources to make it believable). But beyond that, would Pavel really tell a random CIA operative more info than Bane could get out of him through straight-up torture? I highly doubt it.
>>
>>81755869
They needed Pavlov to tell them how to turn the Wayne reactor into a bomb

What do I win?
>>
File: what's wrong.jpg (24KB, 250x259px) Image search: [Google]
what's wrong.jpg
24KB, 250x259px
>>81755869
Bane was lying. The plane wasn’t close enough for Bane to reveal his true motives. So, he played it safe and gave CIA an explanation for getting caught that he would buy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.