[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There is a history in Hollywood of haphazard endings to trilogies,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 8iEbedpBT.jpg (47KB, 870x928px) Image search: [Google]
8iEbedpBT.jpg
47KB, 870x928px
>There is a history in Hollywood of haphazard endings to trilogies, and I didn't want to become a part of that dishonorable tradition of pretending the third one doesn't exist.

What the fuck? Surely there's at least one film series where the third movie is considered one of the best.
>>
>>81754324
The Return of the King is at least equal to the first two LOTR movies.
>>
Red Dragon succeeds Silence of the Lambs better than Hannibal
>>
Drive.
>>
>>81754377
>>81754443
Both wrong.

In the case of TRotK, that was the weakest one of the trilogy.
>>
>>81754377
Except for how boring it is
>>
>>81754324
>>81754324
Anyone who says Toy Story 3 is the worst one is wrong

Also Die Hard 3
>>
File: I hate niggers.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
I hate niggers.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>81754324
Die hard 3 is just as good as the first 2.
>>
>>81755295
It has Shelob in it so it can't all be boring.
>>
>>81755435
Oh boy, a giant spider, how exciting.
>>
Oh?
>>
Revenge of the Sith
>>
>>81755387
Better than 2 but also has the worst ending.
>>
>>81756666
original ending was better, they hastily re-shot it
>>
>>81756642
Revenge of the Sith is the sixth movie.
>>
>>81756723
no it wasnt
>>
The Last Crusade is almost as good as Raiders of the Lost Ark and better than the second and fourth.
>>
>>81756723
What was the original ending?
>>
>>81756790
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNz_ilr7eQg
>>
>>81757100
Huh...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.