[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YFW Saul is only the third most interesting character in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IWannaBeLikeMike.jpg (160KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IWannaBeLikeMike.jpg
160KB, 750x1000px
>YFW Saul is only the third most interesting character in his own spinoff prequel

>TFW it should have been All About Ehrmantraut
>>
for a prequel show Mike sure is looking older than when he first appeared in BrBa. How they going to explain that one?
>>
>>81754192
Honestly the Mike scenes are the least interesting part of BCS
>>
File: jesse_amused.jpg (23KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
jesse_amused.jpg
23KB, 515x515px
>>81754192
Nah Saul is the best. But out of curiosity, who do you think is the second most interesting?
>>
>>81754610
>BCS is a prequel
I want this meme to end.
>>
>>81754765
Chuck
>>
>>81754610
By you not having autism
>>
File: topsup.png (568KB, 1000x497px) Image search: [Google]
topsup.png
568KB, 1000x497px
>>81754192
fucking this!

also come watch with us url in pic related wew lad
>>
>>81754634
Those scenes turn the show into art. They always have the best music tracks, as well. They are beautiful and I love them.
>>
>>81754871
Wtf that guys a boring faggot
>>
No one is interesting because NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS
>>
anyone else can't stand kim? she sounds like fucking kermit and i feel like she's got a dick
>>
>>81755315
shes hot af tho
>>
>>81755315
>she sounds like fucking kermit and i feel like she's got a dick
All female lawyers are like that.
>>
>>81755315
her voice is disgusting. she sounds like she's constantly speaking through clenched teeth
>>
I saw Better Call Saul is on tonight on AMC. Is this a new episode?
>>
>>81755892
nah. even Skyler was better. Jane was the best.
>>
>>81756039
Yes, but it's after an old one.
>>81755315
I don't mind her, she's far far far better than Skylar.
>>
Jesus Christ that teardown scene of the car was ridiculous. Shit felt like 10 minutes.
>>
>>81757083
nahhh that was kino af
>>
I don't even understand why this show exists. They picked literally one of the least important characters in the brba to make a show about.
>>
>>81757456
Fuck you.
>>
>>81754192

Mikefags are the worst. Mike is a fairly drab character who has some good acting chops and scenes now and then. Saul is still the best character
>>
>>81757083
their way of having nothing happen while still tricking people into thinking its good is to draw out every minor thing in long shots of them doing nothing for 10 minutes

see:
>intro to last episode
>Jimmy taking down the foil
>Mike fucking around in that junkyard
>Kim talking to that lady about her will
etc
>>
>>81754192

Mike > Chuck > Jimmy

However, I think Jimmy is a fun character, he's clearly carrying the show, but too much Jimmy/Saul and it would sour my taste for him quickly. Sual is like orange chicken, I could eat only orange chicken, but god damn is the meal better with beef and pork and soon a little shrimp
>>
>>81757560
Chuck is a character I have a burning hatred for.
And I love that. He's really fucking well acted, very pleasant to watch scenes with him
>>
>>81757598
I can't even watch anything with Michael Mckean without getting mad at him.
Fucking Chuck is the best villain on tv.
>>
>>81755315
Shes helping Mike so shes based
>>
>>81755315

Kim is awesome. FUCK OFFFF
>>
Why is Chuck such a faggot?
>>
>>81756085
>Skyler is hotter than Kim
Do people like this actually exist or is it just typical /tv/ reddit posting?
>>
Didn't Mike die in breaking bad? How is he alive?
>>
>>81757747

Either way theyre a faggot for having that opinion
>>
>>81757747
It's not that Skyler is hot. It's that Kim is ugly af. Even her name is jank: "Wexler". Ughh
>>
>>81757923

killlllllllllll yourself. Kim a cute
>>
>>81757937
>Kim a cute
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW wtf don't even say that nigga. she's a dog
>>
>>81755315
Don't talk shit about my waifu
>>
>>81757456
Just like your mom took the least important sperm to produce you.
>>
Kim has a fat chick's voice
>>
File: ifyouwanttoseepaperworkpress1.jpg (23KB, 540x326px) Image search: [Google]
ifyouwanttoseepaperworkpress1.jpg
23KB, 540x326px
more paperwork pls
>>
>>81754192
A whole show about making sandwiches and eating them on stakeouts? I am not sure prime time tv viewers are ready for such kino.
>>
>>81754634
Couldn't disagree more, half the time they're the only watchable parts.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.