[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Characters whom are LITERALLY you >manlet >OCD >balding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: dennis.jpg (289KB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
dennis.jpg
289KB, 1920x834px
ITT: Characters whom are LITERALLY you

>manlet
>OCD
>balding
>likes to watch young girls dance naked
>>
>>81743630

What was the twist to the movie?
>>
>>81743630

Wait, so the girls dance naked?
>>
i'm the eth-cetera kid
>>
>>81744541
No, he tries to make one of them but she pisses herself which freaks out his OCD and he doesn't get another chance after that.
>>
>>81743630
>>81744584

I've been skimming through http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Film/Split.

Wasn't the Unbreakable movie a comic book/superhero movie?
>>
>>81744507
that they're retroactively ruining a good old M night film with a new bad M Night flick
>>
He isn't balding for his age. Hairline is okay.
>>
>>81744623

I got to go use the restrooom.
>>
>>81744507
It's actually a sequel
>>
>>81744507
That it was actually good.
>>
>>81743630

I've criticized Shyamalan for the whitewashing of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Then he makes a movie about an insane evil guy who kidnaps teen girls who are underage. Shit, maybe he's sending me a message or something.
>>
>>81745308
i don't think the color of people's skin being to your liking would have improved the movie
>>
>>81745564

That's okay, I used to check out the Racialicious blog and saw some of the criticisms being hurled at Avatar: The Last Airbender. I didn't go see the movie. I still haven't watched the film.

Anyway, the Split film had cannibalism? Shit, that messed up.
>>
He wasn't a manlet
>>
>>81745794

James McAvoy is just under 5'6".
>>
>>81745882
5"4 and under is a manlet
>>
File: what's going on here.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what's going on here.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
what's the racket in here?!
>>
>>81745882

Then he's as tall or almost as tall as Napoleon. But Napoleon was of average height back when he was alive.

>>81745943

Shut the fuck up, I'm 5 feet, 4 inches.
>>
File: rc.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rc.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I was in a deep place and almost came close to shooting god itself.
>>
>>81745794
Everyone looks tall standing next to teenage girls or old hags.
>>
File: ehhh.jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ehhh.jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
>>81746377
what you are talking about sweety?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.