[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when are we getting 'Princess Leia: A Star Wars™ Story'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

when are we getting 'Princess Leia: A Star Wars™ Story' starring Billie Lourd (Carrie's daughter)
>>
File: 1482864158903.png (722KB, 859x637px) Image search: [Google]
1482864158903.png
722KB, 859x637px
>>
File: 1482868145474.png (1MB, 1104x637px) Image search: [Google]
1482868145474.png
1MB, 1104x637px
>>
More like "A Thigh Wars Story"
>>
She's too CUTE! = ^ - ^ =
>>
never, she can't act
>>
how is she in Scream Queens s2?
>>
>>81738459
Is that poppy
>>
>>81740012
Didn't stop her mumy
>>
>>81738459
>>81738559
>>81738585
not a bit impressed, bitch is boring af
>>
>>81740697
I don't appreciate this type of threads. Misogynstic as hell. Why don't you compare mens dicks? I thought this was a place for film discussion not pussy. /b is that way>>>>>

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump (Ivanka that is). I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well.
Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day
>>
>>81738459
luckly she's x100 hotter than the old cokehead ever was.
>>
>>81741057
and Hollywood is filled with chicks like that
>>
Why again didn't they just have her do the one line at the end of the movie
>>
>>81738459
She doesn't look that much like her mom which is weird considering Carrie and Debby looked alike.
Not as hot as her mom either.
>>
File: CDUtX24UUAAkAHe.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CDUtX24UUAAkAHe.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>
>>81743545
best chanel next to worst chanel .jpg
>>
>>81741948
that would make the movie a tiny bit better which would ruin the consistency of shit everything else was.
>>
>>81741948
just imagine the crying nerds
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.