[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is /tv/'s opinion on the cinema snob? I enjoy midnight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: C9jVROGW0AIU1bp.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
C9jVROGW0AIU1bp.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
what is /tv/'s opinion on the cinema snob? I enjoy midnight screening just as much as rlm stuff
>>
does /tv/ not watch this shit?
>>
>>81736158
i have no friends and need to hear someone's opinion about movie i just watched too.
>>
File: 1487630420753.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487630420753.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>>81736158

>30-40 minute videos

yeah at that point I'd rather just watch the first part of the movie and decide for myself if it's good or not thank you very much.

Maybe if these people were all film experts with a really insightful analysis, but just looking at their faces I highly doubt that.
>>
its nice except when they talk about their cucked political opinions. they also rate a lot of things better than they are, probably because they see everything on a big screen and that improves it a bit.
>>
>>81736731
the guy on the left is somewhat knowledgeable, but only in the way that he has seen a lot of movies and knows all the actors. there is barely a video where he doesnt make lots of obscure references.
>>
>>81736740
i like and voted for trump... it doesnt bother me that people dont like him... man up

>>81736673
Fuck i guess you're right
>>
>>81736885
its not about not liking trump you stupid cuntfart, its about people with a history of drug abuse acting super arrogant while talking about their simplistic political positions when its obvious that they dont have the time or the motivation to look into the subjects theyre talking about.
>>
File: 1486149299699.png (125KB, 824x683px) Image search: [Google]
1486149299699.png
125KB, 824x683px
>>81737032
im sure you understand politics well kid with your use of /pol/ but people have their right to express their opinion
>>
>>81737276
congratz, you completely missed the point
>>
File: brad.gif (455KB, 320x164px) Image search: [Google]
brad.gif
455KB, 320x164px
>>81736158
been watching his stuff for like seven years now jesus christ that went by quick

he's comfy, it's kinda weird watching him transition from confident, charming geek in his late twenties to a middle aged man but i like him
>>
>>81737434
> confident, charming geek
Really? His laugh and shit is so nerdy. was he on blow alot in the beginning. hes only like 34 just went bald. he really isnt that old
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.