[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if we cross the border the bad guys won't be able to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

File: CROSS DA BOOOOORDERRRR.png (892KB, 967x539px) Image search: [Google]
CROSS DA BOOOOORDERRRR.png
892KB, 967x539px
>if we cross the border the bad guys won't be able to get us

Why is this movie getting so much praise?
>>
The company didn't have any power in canada.

They did in Mexico because they could buy and intimidate the locals. They did in the usa because they were trying to make super soldiers with the government.

Sending mercs into Canada would have caused an incident that would have exposed them.
>>
File: logan-hugh-jackman-700x300.jpg (63KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
logan-hugh-jackman-700x300.jpg
63KB, 700x300px
>>81735885
Jurisdiction.

Also after 17 years, it's sad to see Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart leave.
It's also a really sad story.

I think Hugh Jackman deserves an Oscar for this scene.
He really made you want to cry
>>
>>81736007
I prefer that bit where he finds Charles and mumbles "it wasn't me".
You could feel the guy's desperation.
>>
>>81735988
>>81736007

What keeps them from crossing the border and taking the kids back?

Literally nothing.
>>
>>81735885
US became the mexico 2.0. I love it
>>
>>81736082
except all of them being dead
>>
>>81736082
Jurisdiction like I said.
Government would shut them down.
>>
File: 1487617562717.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487617562717.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>dramatic music as fat kid waddles at lightning speed
what were they thinking
>>
>>81736082
our Mounties have 20/20 vision boi

O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee
>>
>>81735885
>Why is this movie getting so much praise?
Colluded press. Army of Israeli shills.
>>
>>81736082
They take company laws very seriously so they can't operate outside the US and Mexico, the countries where the company is registered.

But also they don't give a fuck about killing people in gas stations because this is poorly written capeshit only praised by manchildren and shills
>>
>>81736082
nothing is stopping them. So what? The kids would have to keep running. Why is this triggering your autism?
>>
>>81736151
>Jurisdiction

I guess illegally crossing the border is now legal?
>>
>>81736511
They had a group in Canada who was willing to hide them.
If a private army came in, there would be no doubt they would be caught.
>>
>>81736082
Hmm I can't possibly think
>>
>>81735988
>Sending mercs into Canada
Isnt that Wolverine's backstory, the villains dad did his weapon X project on Logan in Canada. Canada wouldnt be able to do anything.
>>
>>81736098
This movie was a vision of the timeline without the wall
>>
Because lazy writing. You already know this answer, OP.
>>
>>81736622
RIDE NOW!
RIDE FOR RUIN!
AND THE WORLD ENDIIIING!

EEEH!
>EEEH
EEEH!
>EEEH!
Forth Canadian Mounties!
>>
>>81735885
>If we cross the border and meet up with the people offering us sanctuary the bad guys will have a harder time catching us than if we stay in a place where they basically have free reign
Yeah, terrible writing there...
>>
>>81736007
>17 years
I actually had to check. And I still don't believe it.
>>
Wow, I think I'm actually sick of talking about this fucking movie. Never thought that would happen.
>>
>>81735885

Maybe this'll be the last fucking Wolverine movie... Oh shit, Fox Studios is going to recast the fucker. That's another half dozen Wolverine movies.
>>
>>81738045
>I think I'm actually sick of talking about this fucking movie
Then don't...
>>
>>81737627
Top kek
>>
>>81738087
If you don't like them then don't watch them. Or are you too stupid to grasp such a simple concept?

>Oh my god! How dare they make films I don't want to watch!!!! I better watch it so I can complain some more!
>>
>>81737430
Weapon X was shut down long ago. I bet Canada kicked them out. Weapon X and the labs in Canada were closed a long fucking time ago.
>>
Ok, I get that the border guard knows Logan by sight and that he crosses the border constantly because of his job/home situation, but how the fuck did he cross back into the US after his limo was all shot up? Surely the border guard would pull them over on suspicion and see some little mexican girl they were trying to sneak in and they'd all be arrested.
>>
>>81738319
The guard probably knows he'll be stabbed to death or mind fucked.
>>
>>81738319
>>81736251

It's a bleak future. Nobody cares.

Didn't you get this? Logan is basically set in a cyberpunk dystopia without all the fancy technology. A tragically realistic look at our future in 30 years time.
>>
>>81738163

I'm just saying I personally hate Wolverine and the actor who plays him, just watching his films, it's like the directors, writers, and actors personally hate my guts. Besides, I hate-watch his films so I can give him the middle finger. The people working on those films wouldn't know about my hatred for them and their characters, unless they can see what I type on the net, or watch me hate-watch their movies. So whenever I watch a Wolverine movie or see Hugh Jackman on screen, I'll give him the middle finger. And since I'm so paranoid, I'll be hating the fucker for a decades.
>>
>>81738393
Thats dumb, Charles was on pills that blocked him from doing anything telepathically so that was out, and the border guard wouldn't even know about him anyways because he was hid away in secret.

I don't think the guard knew he was fucking wolverine either, just some guy that lived in Mexico but worked in the US as a limo driver.
>>
>>81738402
Then why even have border guards at all? Thats a shitty excuse.
>>
>>81738448
He used his mind to move the horses.
>>
>>81738475
Dude. He can invent any number of stories as to why his car is shot up. He could even just say he did it himself.

It's not that big of a deal. I bet half the cars he deals with have gunfire damage.
>>
>>81738481
Thats true, you got me there. I guess its plausible that he jedi mind tricked the guards.
>>
>>81736622

Serious question, do the monties have a history?

Like Canada has never been in a war so there cant have been any glory in being a Mountie?

Are they simply adult boy scouts?
>>
>>81738514
Not all of them have windows with blood on them, as seen on the back window when x-23 stabbed the guy. A limo fully shot up with blood everywhere would be a cause of further investigation at a border.

There is no talking your way out of that, the only possibility is that Charles used his telepathy, and there was no scene to show that.
>>
>>81735885
Justin Trudeu is the nemesis of the company
>>
>>81738555
You completely misunderstand what they are.

The RCMP is basically our FBI with the exception that they provide more standard police services too. That's all. We just have a longer standing history so we have faggot costume to dress them up in for ceremonies.

>>81738592
I don't remember seeing any blood. They could have hosed it down.

You might be right though.
>>
>>81738642
One of the motorcycle guys jumps on the back of the limo and x-23 stabs him through the back window right in his face and blood splatters on the window. Even if they hosed it down with the small lead that the train afforded them, the completely destroyed limo would be enough to warrant a search of the vehicle.
>>
File: RCMP.jpg (56KB, 650x416px) Image search: [Google]
RCMP.jpg
56KB, 650x416px
>>81738642
Pic related. These are also "mounties"

>>81738726
I really don't think so unless there's blood. Seriously. It's a bleak future, nobody gives a shit anymore. Does the border guard care if Logan got attacked by criminals who shot his car up? Fuck no. That's his problem.
>>
I took a girl to see this movie. She cried. We did not smash.
>>
>>81736511
It's Canada
>>
>>81738163
>Or are you too stupid to grasp such a simple concept?
50 years ago people with rampaging autism like this were getting exterminated.
>>
>>81738163
>If you don't like it, you're not allowed to make fun of it!

dude you're a fag lol
>>
>>81738946
Make fun of it fine, but why waste effort endlessly complaining about the fact that there are films out there that you don't like.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-17-12-20-23-1.png (567KB, 1440x805px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-17-12-20-23-1.png
567KB, 1440x805px
How long until we like the movie again?
>>
>>81739025
Once the next X film releases. Or if a major cast member or something becomes a loudmouth right wing retard.
>>
>>81739086
Hmm. I'm a staunch conservative but this was probably in my top 3.
>>
Logan is best movie!!!!111!!!!
>>
>>81739143
I'm just saying that /pol/ will force threads and flood /tv/ with discussion about it something like that happens.

Instant /ourguy/ threads for at least a month.
>>
>>81738994
because making fun of bad movies is fun

jesus fucking christ get a grip
>>
True. I think Hugh is fiscally conservative. I'm surprised they haven't spammed this picture.
>>
>>81735885
>>81739025
that girls fucking annoying face and that stupid webm of the mutant kids that gets posted here occasionally are why I'll NEVER watch this fucking movie, no matter how good people claim it is.
>>
>>81738994
>endlessly

I'm pretty sure I only posted one fucking thing, you sperg
>>
>>81739265
She was pretty good for her age. Not natalie portman tier but still alright.
>>
>>81735988
Thanks Trudeau
>>
>>81739143
nothing wrong with being a conservative, friendo, and I say this as a left wing libertarian. but it's not normal conservatives that flood /tv/ with garbage threads about any film that features "anti-white propaganda"
>>
>>81739519
A guy in another thread described my opinion pretty well.
"A little bit of /pol/ wakes you up.
Too much /pol/ messes with your head."

I think that board has turned a lot of people into paranoid malcontents. And I say that as someone who goes there every once in awhile.
>>
>>81739776
yeah, even the phrase "red-pilled" has lost all meaning because /pol/ rose to prominence by pointing out inconvenient truths but now does its best to bury its head in the sand and ignore logic, reason and actual truth while simultaneously claiming to "red-pilled".
>>
>>81738319
he probably knew away to drive around it just in case since hes a fucking operator
>>
>>81736167

does he actually run really fast?
>>
>>81739817

Eh, /pol/s not so bad, you just can't believe everything you read on there.
>>
Did the mods autosage the other thread? It archived after 1 minute of inactivity.
>>
>>81738555
>Like Canada has never been in a war
at this point ill just tell you to read up on canadas history if youre interested, because you obviously dont know shit
>>
>>81740615
Autumn when the leaves fall isn't a real war.
>>
>>81739086
kek
>>
>>81741031
Canada literally beat the U.S, burned down the White House and fucked off because they didnt want to annex a bunch of cucks into their country
>>
>>81736007
>it has been 17 years since the first x men film
I hurt myself today...
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.