[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is tired of this fat cuck languishing on? Might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: th.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Who else is tired of this fat cuck languishing on? Might be time to retire, Tim.
>>
Hi Sam, how's the health care issue going?
>>
File: citizen watch.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
citizen watch.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>81732921
I used to love Heidecker's work and preferred him over eric. But after he was instrumental in World Peace getting cancelled and was too craven to even admit it when Sam directly asked him, I don't think I'll be paying for/watching anything he does anymore. I was vicariously embarrassed and ashamed of how fucking spineless that shapeless sack of estrogen is
>>
File: 1441862878836.png (111KB, 311x348px) Image search: [Google]
1441862878836.png
111KB, 311x348px
Pathetic fucking memers.

Bedtime stories, Brule, Decker, On Cinema, he's firing on all cylinders.

>muh health insurance, save me tim
>>
Like it or not, Tim Heidecker will be remembered as a milestone in popular culture, similarly to Jackass.
>>
>>81732921
Sam Hyde shitposting again
>>
>>81734087
>Tim Heidecker will be remembered as a milestone in popular culture, similarly to Jackass.

Yeah, no, that's MDE
>>
>>81734087
I already forgot about him
>>
>>81734083
bedtime stories was cool but all of those other shows have like 3 jokes they cycle through over and over
>>
I like gregg way better

I wish gregg had a TV show or talk show or something
>>
Did this guy say something politically liberal or something?

Because it'd be fucking hilarious if /tv/ did a 180 on loving this guy due to getting triggered over politics instead of because his shit sucking.

This guy is a talentless hack, and you all were faggots for constantly shilling Tim & Eric.
>>
>>81734118
>that's MDE
HAHAHAHA oh wow!!
>>
he and eric owe like 70% of his career to dj douggpound
>>
>>81734192
>Did this guy say something politically liberal or something?
yes
he's been ironically supporting Hillary, instead of ironically supporting Trump like every comedian
consistently one layer deeper than everybody else
literally the deepest
>>
>>81734087

Yes, I'm sure the name of the SJW cuckold that wrote shitty TV "sketches" with lelsorandumXD-humor to appeal to retarded stoners will be remembered for all time.
>>
>>81734264

>he's been ironically supporting Hillary

You realize Tim & Eric BOTH went to those retarded women's march/tantrum events, wearing pink foam hats with Feminism fists on them, holding signs about how women will rule the future, right?

It didn't seem very """ironic""" to me.
>>
>>81734384
Noooo my personal masculinity is so easily threatened! I am so triggered now!
>>
>>81734384
>It didn't seem very """ironic""" to me.
well then you're retarded because it clearly is.
he's overplaying it to trigger you. everything Tim does publically is part of his shtick.
he probably has a very middle-of-the-road, moderate opinion about it all, along the lines of "hillary might not be great but it's better than trump". but he knows that the ironic shtick is big these days, and he also knows that single-layer irony (supporting trump when you're a liberal) is overdone, so he's going double layer irony : strongly supporting Hillary when he's really critical of/lukewarm about her, instead of pretending to support Trump.
>>
>>81734724
"no"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.