[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has fatigue set in for you yet? Because it has for me Remember.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1200px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png (63KB, 1200x724px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png
63KB, 1200x724px
Has fatigue set in for you yet? Because it has for me

Remember. A new movie every year (soon to be two movies every year) from now, until you're a senile old man on your death bed, an then far beyond that.
>>
None of them will be new. They will all be fanfics set before A New Hope.
>>
>>81731492
It's a 40 year old money milking machine. No one in the production chain gives a fuck about your "fatigue"
>>
I miss him

;_;
>>
>>81731533
>it's a 40 year old money milking franchise

Yes. But in that 40 years, there was only 6 movies.

In another 40 years, with Disney, that'll be around 70 movies or so, depending on when they jump on the 2 movies a year thing.
>>
ive read 12 star wars books this year and im about to read like 6 more you fucking pussy casual
>>
>>81731574
Why? He killed the franchise. There were two ways for him to be remembered fondly: Sell the franchise to people with actual talent and passion, or keep it to himself and never touch it again, leaving people with the fond memories of the OT. He chose a different path, and here we are today.
>>
File: 12 Year olds.jpg (101KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
12 Year olds.jpg
101KB, 650x366px
>>81731574
What are you, fucking 12? If not then fuck off away from MY movies, you retarded manchild. These are for children. MY children.
>>
File: GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY.jpg (39KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY.jpg
39KB, 636x358px
>>81733699
Fuck you. I created them, for children and for their stupid cunt parents to buy them toys. If you are over 12 then you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>81733673
>reads star wars
>calls others casual
Kill yourself you pathetic faggot
>>
>>81731492
Disney actually announced a hiatus between IX and X similar to the hiatus between VI and I.
>>
>>81733815
>op makes thread bitching about star wars fatigue
>gets rekt by someone with juggernaut endurance to the crushing burden of being a true star wars fan
>said person is somehow a "casual"
whats wrong friend? noones making any series about the old testament these days?
>>
>>81733810
Lucas made $6 billion+ from selling laser swords and ripping off flash gordon
>>
seems pretty normal

hollywood is artistically bankrupt
>>
>>81733964
Why do some of you people think that every work of art/fiction has to be completely unique with not even a trace of influence from other works?
>>
>>81731492
Nobody is forcing you to watch them all you know. I still haven't seen Rogue One or the last half of Rebels and yet the world continues to spin. I'll maybe watch them this summer or something.
>>
File: tumblr_mlmuu22qOk1r12ui4o1_500.jpg (54KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlmuu22qOk1r12ui4o1_500.jpg
54KB, 500x380px
>>81733699
>people with actual talent and passion
>disney
>>
>>81734228
Can you read? I said that's what he *should* have done.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.