[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I watch this? Where would you rank it compared to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8838.jpg (109KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8838.jpg
109KB, 640x360px
Should I watch this? Where would you rank it compared to other comedy shows?
>>
>>81730832
I'd give it a solid rebbit/10
>>
The early seasons are really good.

The show turned terrible at some point, I don't remember exactly when but at the latest it was when Harmon quit as showrunner.
>>
Watch S1 + S2 then stop.

The characters all become too flanderized beyond that point.
>>
>>81731314
i agree
the early seasons were pretty comfy
its gets kind of boring towards the end
>>
I personally somewhat enjoyed Season 3 and feel it's worth a watch, but stop after that.
>>
>>81731314
puppet episode
>>
>>81732223
>>81731366
>>81731314
Exactly this.

Watch the first couple of seasons(stop at 3 imo) and then either stop, or get bored and develop a hatred towards it.
>>
>>81730832
Watch season 1-3, and stop if you only want guaranteed quality, but if you really want to see more, skip 4 and 5 and watch season 6.
>>
>>81730832
watch it all until you start to get sick of it, return some months after

it's in the top tier of sitcoms, for every show that i can think of that is better, i can think of about 10 shows that are worse
>>
>>81731314
When Troy left
>>
It gets to the point where a main character dies off screen jerking off into jars to give to the rest of the cast. No, this is not a joke.
>>
the show is not that good except for a few episodes where they get creative with a few concepts imo.

those episodes cause people to really like the series, which results in their letting it slide that the rest of the show is primarily generic sitcom garbage.

the adventurous episodes in the early seasons are totally worth watching though. pretty great.
>>
>>81734899
I would say when pierce left.

I did like geordi on the yacht though
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.