[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally watch Logan >the main bad guys are all white men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 36

File: thumbnail_25047[1].jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_25047[1].jpg
41KB, 640x360px
>finally watch Logan
>the main bad guys are all white men
>all of them are government officials
>the other bad guys are white men from the south
>portrayed as evil rednecks picking on the poor innocent and honorable black man
>the victims are all minority children whose goal is to illegally cross a border while the evil white men try to stop them
>the 3 main mutant heroes are white men who all die or kill themselves to stand up to the government and allow minorities to illegally cross the border
>the moral of the story is that white men and authority figures are evil and the only good white men are the ones who "heroically" let themselves die to allow minorities to replace them.
This is ridiculous. Is Hollywood even allowed to released anything that isn't full blow anti-white man cultural marxist propaganda anymore? It used to be just a few movies but now it's every movie.
>>
>>81730539
You may be losing your mind. You've gone too far the other way. Now you're just as bad as the idiots that see anti-female/misogynism in everything.

Please fuck off it isn't interesting.
>>
Yep, noticed alot of that shit, too. I'm honestly surprised that people would take offense calling it what it is: propaganda. It's Multicultural Marxist propaganda
>>
>>81730604
The X-men have always been multicultural "propaganda." It takes some severely dumb shit not to have noticed until now. Were you born like this?
>>
>>81730602
Come on.

>Main villain is white southern man
>scene where idyllic midwestern black family is preyed on by racist rednecks
>Hispanic and multiculti cast of child mutants need to "cross the boarder," team of white male villains try and stop them
>>
speaking of which is logan a good capekino compared to dofp
>>
>>81730602
He's right though. The fact that you didn't catch the propaganda doesn't mean it didn't exist, just means you're stupid
>>
>>81730539
When you want to see stuff like this, you're always going to.
>>
>>81730680
>hurr durr ur stoopid

It's always been based civil rights in the US, not about immigration policy explicitly. This isn't a story. It's clearly tailored propaganda to influence people's perception of modern events.
>>
So... what you're saying is that there was too many white people in this movie for your taste?

Fucking SJW I swear.
>>
>>81730719
Well if she's Logan's daughter you can't use a mexican, can't you.
>>
>>81730694
Every one of the good guys were white. You're really close to being too far gone. It's happening to a lot of people here. You've become what you hated. You need to take a step back before you do this for every piece of fiction you try to enjoy.
>>
>>81730733
When you don't want to see propaganda for what it is, you won't.
>>
>>81730786
This
>>
>>81730732
This is exactly what feminists say about everything.

Just because you don't see the sexism and misogyny in movies and video games doesn't mean it is there, it means you are stupid/privileged/uneducated.

Do you not see what has happened to you? You have become the feminists anon. You have let them do this to you.
>>
>>81730539
Mexicans aren't white. The Reavers aren't government officials. Some of the kids were white.
>the 3 main mutant heroes are white men who all die or kill themselves to stand up to the government and allow minorities to illegally cross the border
So that goes against your point. They should minorities too if you wanna fit your bullshit theory.
Stop this stupid ass copypasta.
>>
>>81730761
>not about immigration policy explicitly

wtf? yes it was
you've never read a comics, you just saw the movies you little shit

Fuck, they even have their own (several major storylines) Mutant Countries and shit in the comics. It was always there as a theme.
>>
>>81730786
>i'm not going to address any of your points or make any points myself. Instead I'm just going to call you stupid and crazy so I can award myself the moral and intellectual high ground and win the argument without ever having to engage in reasonable discourse.
Hmmm... where have I seen these debate tactics before? oh right, literally every single leftist's argument on everything.
>>
So what I don't get about the whole movie is why the evil dudes think it's so important the mutants don't cross the border to Canada.
I mean the stuff they do was illegal in Mexico and the US. Why can't they just hunt down the mutants in Canada?
>>
>>81730786
>Every one of the good guys were white.
You don't seem to be understanding the point. It doesn't have to be full on brown-washing to be political propaganda. Why do you think that? And you're acting like OP is blowing this way out of proportion. He isn't. The movie, the plot circumstances, and the racial casting is intentionally done to be pro-immigration propaganda.
>>
>>81730877
Canada has it's own superhero team that would take notice and kick their asses because they are just that awesome.

>tfw no Alpha Flight movie yet
>>
File: IMG_9683.png (213KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9683.png
213KB, 500x400px
>>81730719
>there are no white Spanish people in Mexico
>>
>>81730761
>It's always been based civil rights in the US, not about immigration policy explicitly.
Wrong, cockface. The X-men didn't take off until it became a book about immigrants from Kenya, Canada, Russia, Germany and Japan, with an injun added for shits and giggles. When it was about white kids in an expensive school it had to be cancelled due to low sales.
But go on with your inbred stupor, it's kind of fun to watch.
>>
>>81730846
>Fuck, they even have their own (several major storylines) Mutant Countries and shit in the comics.

I'm not even going to try and explain to you why this doesn't iron out the clearly politicized intentions in this movie.
>>
>>81730952
I wish you would.
>>
>>81730869
I give zero fucks about American politics. What I do care about is idiots ruining this fucking board because they've become what they hated and just complain about shit that is fictional. You've convinced yourself that something that doesn't exist, does! You're seeing it everywhere because you're mentally broken. They did this to you. You were too weak and stupid to see it happening to yourself. Now you fight some pointless fight on an imageboard online exactly like they do. Congratulations. You're now as worthless as them.
>>
>>81730680

The mutants represent tranny Luciferians. That's why in the final scene the girl picked up the cross, and turned it into an 'X'. .
>>
File: 1466073973510.gif (704KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466073973510.gif
704KB, 267x200px
>>81730539
>it's a mentally ill /pol/tard talks about his delusions
>>
/pol/ was a mistake.

you autists will literally watch a cat food commercial and claim it's cultural marxism perpetrated by the jews.

you need to get out of the house and get laid. oh who am i kidding that's never going to happen.
>>
>>81730944
>But go on with your inbred stupor, it's kind of fun to watch.

Lol you tell him! ALL white people who don't like immigration propaganda are inbred recknecks from the south just like in the movies XD
>>
>>81730936
spanish people means from spain, so of course there aren't in mexico
>>
>Logan is actually a movie about white genocide
really made me think
>>
>>81730539
White people ARE evil why do you snow niggers have a hard time accepting it you said you invented everything in terms of technology but you also came up with conflicting ideologies i think russ was right you all should end yourselves
>>
>>81730878
It couldn't just be a story, that happens to have people escaping from a bad place, trying to get to a safer place. That never happens in fiction. Not at all. Never.

It's the same thing as thousands of other stories, except it is set in a gritty, "real life" setting. Absolutely baffling.
>>
>>81730987
>You've convinced yourself that something that doesn't exist, does!
Name one thing in the OP that doesn't exist. All you are doing is denying objective statements of reality while acting you have the moral and intellectual high ground.
>Now you fight some pointless fight on an imageboard online exactly like they do
Projecting much?
>>
>>81731010
Stereotyping is a bitch, isn't it? Go take your medicine, Jethro.
>>
>>81730539

Maybe we watched different movies but I distinctly recall all the bad guys to be paid mercenaries or heads of a company that acted out of Mexico because their experiments were ILLEGAL in the states and were there trying to hunt down mutants ILLEGALLY, otherwise known as without the government's express approval.
>>
>>81730944
>Blah blah blah they put a multiculti cast in Xmen in the 80s so that means a plot about a latino girl having to escape racist white southerners to "cross the boarder" and be safe is not propaganda

[insert insulting one liner here]
>>
>>81731059
How is it projecting? I'm pointing out how retarded it is to see this bullshit in everything you do. I don't have a cause I'm fighting for. I'm trying to help you people realise you've let them fuck you up.
>>
Not only that but it is so boring. I fast forwarded the film after the first half.
Pointless and bland.
>>
>>81731105
>>Blah blah blah they put a multiculti cast in Xmen in the 80s so that means a plot about a latino girl having to escape racist white southerners
You're making a stellar case in favor of those southerners right here.
>>
>>81730539

lmao at how brainwashed by /pol/ you are, as if the antagonists had some hispanics and blacks in them you wouldn't have been "oh yeah, here comes the multiracial squad of villains with le genuis black scientist, thanks PC jews" and as if you wouldn't have killed yourself right there in your mums spare bedroom where you have to watch torrents since you're too scared to go to the movies if any of them were female because badass female characters are your worst nightmare and the jews programming you to be a feminist
>>
>>81731079
>You can't be racist against white people because they're all evil and deserve it
>Also everyone who disagrees with me is mentally insane and needs to be drugged
>>
>>81731105
Propaganda? Are you dumb? Hollywood only cares about money. They used that theme because it's something major in the news/in the mind of the viewers right now, not for any other reason.

If their survey showed that most of their target audience was against immigration, they would have put that angle in the movie.
>>
im 4 minutes in and im looking at beer-drinking frat guys in tuxedos chant "usa" through the sunroof of a limo at people behind a fence as border patrol stands in the background
>>
>>81731118
How about you actually make an argument or address whats in the OP instead of you just calling everyone stupid while acting like a bumbling idiot. You are projecting because you are just getting in an argument online about something you way out of your depth in. You are just insulting others while hoping people will just concede to you for no reason other than you are acting like a smug idiot.
>>
>>81730539
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you watched this
>alone
>on a computer
>isolated
>while shitposting
>by yourself
>with the intent of disliking it
>with no one else
>>
>>81731135
/pol/ might be brainwashed, but the real brainwashing that happens in society comes from mainstream outlets like this. For example, people who can't discern the pro immigration messages put into this movie on purpose
>>
>>81731224
Yeah brah what a nerd. Not like us heh
>>
>>81731224
>i'm not going to address anything you said or make any points. Instead I'm just going to insult you and your social standing.
The classic female debate tactic. The only thing it was missing was the virginity insinuation
>>
>>81730602
Propaganda is put into a lot of Disney owned properties. Some subtle, some not so subtle. Saying "its all a coincidence" just shows how gullible you are. Having all the bad guys be white men and having all the children be multiracial raised by latino women is not a coincidence. You think they chose John Boyega to be in Star Wars because he was the best actor for the role?
>>
>>81731200
>Hollywood only cares about money
Apparently not. It's naive of you to think that. Every modern government following WWI has used and developed propaganda in extreme ways. Why would ours be any different?

>They used that theme because it's something major in the news/in the mind of the viewers right now, not for any other reason.
Again, very naive. You don't know what you're talking about, or how society works. Propaganda has gone no where since WWII. It's just way, way more advanced. And look at how politicized hollywood is these days. It's just silly to think there was not an agenda behind these themes.
>>
>>81731223
>Address what the OP said

Okay, first, why don't you address what the feminists say about how everything is sexist and misogynistic. Attractive females are sexism. Video games are misogynistic because you have to save women. They are objective facts. Looks, Mario saves Peach. She is objectively inferior to Mario! WHY DONT YOU ADDRESS THIS?!

You don't because it is batshit insane. It is so obviously insane to any half intelligent person. OP is batshit insane. So are you. You've all fucking lost it.

Grow a fucking spine and stop whining like a child.
>>
>>81731105
It shows that the story of these characters was like this from the get go. Why are you watching propaganda just to complain about it later? Go watch all of that white supremacist capeshit they make nowadays, like bible man and uh.. yeah.
>>
>>81731204
>You're retarded if you think there is a political agenda behind such imagery! It's pure coincidence and anyone who thinks differently is a brainwashed nazi LOL
>>
>>81731188
>You can't be racist against white people because they're all evil and deserve it
How's that straw man working out for you? That forum fried your fucking brain.
>>
>>81730539
Imagine actually being this paranoid and delusional
>>
Original Logan comic had a totally different story. They re-wrote it to be about politics.
>>
File: 1459574017951.jpg (84KB, 510x856px) Image search: [Google]
1459574017951.jpg
84KB, 510x856px
>>81731357
I want to believe you're trolling but I can't tell
>>
>>81731277
Tons of others have addressed your points. Many with good arguments went ignored like
>>81731085
Good to know I struck a nerve though (: why would you bring up being a virgin? That seems really out of left field.
Congrats you watched a movie months after real discussion has died down with the intent of hating it, and wow you hated it! Amazing! Cool thread dude
>>
>>81731390
Big talk from an anti-white hypocritical bigot like you!
>>
>>81731293
>Propaganda is put into a lot of Disney owned properties.
Oh but it's just Disney, right? Not WB, or Fox (the studio that made Logan) or any other studio. How convenient there, lad. It's almost as if you have an axe to grind here.
Go have your capeshit wars back at /co/ were they belong. And for fuck's sake, stop trying to be subversive, you absolutely suck at it.
>>
>>81731188
Nobody in this thread said anything close to that first statement. Who do you think you are talking to?
>>
>>81731342

Movies having clear political agenda and feminists whining about sexism are two totally different things. They are in no way related.
>>
File: 1491698001142.jpg (22KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1491698001142.jpg
22KB, 340x340px
This is just embarrising desu.
You have to go back.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>81731342
>Okay, first, why don't you address what the feminists say about how everything is sexist and misogynistic
Everything you listed there is an opinion, not a fact. people can have different opinions. What OP wrote were facts. I'm sorry you lack the mental capacity to decipher between objectionable statements and opinion.
>You don't because it is batshit insane.
You are the one who is insane. You have become visibly aggressive and unhinged at the mere idea of someone stating reality
>>
LOL there actually people who don't see the obvious propanganda in this movie ???

Jesus, the brainwashing sure is effective...

The bad guy is literally a blond guy called "Donald Pierce" that is killed by a bunch of brown kids at the end...

Too subtile for brainwashed liberals retards ?
>>
>>81731440
>I don't have any arguments, you must be trolling hurrgh
I wonder why you retards even bother.
>>
>>81731482
>Oh but it's just Disney, right? Not WB, or Fox (the studio that made Logan) or any other studio.
Poor argument. And yes, all major outlets seem to have formed some consensus behind closed doors to push multicultural marxism in first world societies. Middle class is getting robbed blind because they've been fooled into thinking immigration policy is really about helping others LOL
>>
>>81731482
>Oh but it's just Disney, right? Not WB, or Fox (the studio that made Logan) or any other studio.
Not what I'm saying at all. Propaganda is everywhere you fucking mong.

>>81731490
Not an argument
>>
File: 1435788524297.png (880KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1435788524297.png
880KB, 900x900px
>>81731543
>Go watch all of that white supremacist capeshit they make nowadays, like bible man and uh.. yeah.

I am incapable of arguing with an intellectual of your caliber
>>
>>81731524
>The bad guy is literally a blond guy called "Donald Pierce" that is killed by a bunch of brown kids at the end...
Kek. Off topic, but his actor did a great job, I thought.
>>
Mexico sure is diverse.
>>
>>81731507
No they weren't. Many of them were Mexican. They were in Mexico. The facility they did INHUMAN experiments was in Mexico. The employees were Mexican.
All of who? The bad guys? They were mercenaries. Mercenaries are men usually because, you know, biology.
One group of people doing bad things. So white people can't portray bad people now? Is this how you want it. There are a lot of white people. Some white people being bad isn't really out of the realm of possibility.
>portrayed as evil rednecks picking on the poor innocent and honorable black man
>poor, innocent, honourable
These are words you are adding to make it seem more important than it is. Also, their whole family was slaughtered. So there's that.
>the victims are all minority children whose goal is to illegally cross a border while the evil white men try to stop them
There were literally white kids in the group. What the fuck.
Look how good these white people are trying to save children. That sure is out of place in an anti-white movie.
>the moral of the story is that white men and authority figures are evil and the only good white men are the ones who "heroically" let themselves die to allow minorities to replace them.
The good guys were literally all white.
>>
>>81731621
You catch that scene at the end, where the multiculti crew is standing around Logan's grave, and the fat nagger is holding a big, $40 wolverine figurine?
>>
>EVERYTHING IN MOVIES AND MEDIA HATE WOMEN AND ARE ALL SEXIST REEEEEEE
>EVERYTHING IN MOVIES AND MEDIA HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND ARE RACIST REEEEEEEE
>>
>>81731524
Donald Pierce is not a reference to politics. He is a character from the comics that goes all the way back to the 80s.
>>
>>81731582
>I am incapable of arguing with an intellectual of your caliber
That was evident from the very first post.
>>
>>81730539
>caring this much about muh white race and muh guvermit

you're ridiculous
>>
Those who think op is retarded are the same people who fell for the brainwashing in the film, I'm always shocked when i see an anon who comes on here and still isn't woke yet. Every board wakes you one way or another so if you aren't woke you must be new
>>
>>81730786
Because they are old, washed up white men without an ounce of heroics in them left. Just like Harrison Ford in The Force Awakens and soon Hamill. All youthful white men are now evil.
>>
>>81731621
It's a big country.
>>
>>81731524
Most people can separate fiction from reality. I believe there's a diagnosis for those that can't, perhaps you should get yourself checked?
Its a movie. About mutants that can breath ice and control pine needles. Nothing that happens in that movie should affect you or anyone's actual life other than the 2 hours spent watching (and generally enjoying) it.
>>
>>81731553
>Misogyny
>Rescuing them or admiring their beauty means you hate them

Oh hey, look, it is like there is more than one way to interpret something and the human brain is capable of seeing and convincing itself of just about anything.

Who would have thought, right.

You guys couldn't possibly be doing the same thing that idiot feminists do, right? No chance at all?
>>
>>81731713
For jew
>>
File: 1489274539801.png (2MB, 1371x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1489274539801.png
2MB, 1371x1410px
>>
>>81731697
sounds like you fell to the brainwashing of this board, fuck off autist drone
>>
None of the shitskin kids were capable of acting, and the killer-cunny was decent up until she opened her mouth
>>
>>81731659
>The good guys were literally all white.

yes and all the bad guys too
AND they are all dead at the end... all of this to save this >>81731621
>>
File: 1491698297261.jpg (121KB, 438x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491698297261.jpg
121KB, 438x1024px
>The absolute state of /pol/
>>
>>81731703
Are you really saying this? This is analogous to when feminists say there are no female protags.

Even within JUST capeshit, you've got:

Guardians of the Galaxy, main hero is young and white.
Captain America
Iron Man is a little old, but still white and middle aged
Thor
Spiderman

All good guys. All young and white. Come on. Are you doing this on purpose.
>>
>>81731779
>the killer-cunny was decent up until she opened her mouth
This
>>
File: IMG_4192.jpg (37KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4192.jpg
37KB, 641x530px
>>81730539
Haven't seen the film, but has it:
>representativs of the LGBTQAH64 community?
>muslims who dindu nothing?
>black man/ white female couple?
>reminder of the 6 million jews who died in camps?

But I agree with the OP, almost every movie/tv show is about forcing some agenda. Some do it subtle, some are really blatant about it
>>
>>81730604
You notice how they make it a point to let you know that Pierce and Logan had no prior contact? In the comics, it's heavily implied that many of the Reavers received st least some of their disfigurements at Logan's hands. Here, they're just maimed vets.
>>
>>81731781
That image literally has like 2 of every race. Including white.
>>
STOP MAKING EVERYTHING FUCKING POLITCAL
>>
>>81731835
Definitely this. I wish anyone who mentions politics, especially American politics, were just banned permanently.
>>
>>81731659
>No they weren't. Many of them were Mexican. They were in Mexico. The facility they did INHUMAN experiments was in Mexico. The employees were Mexican.
Only the nurses and cleaners were mexican. All the mercenaries and scientists were white.
>Mercenaries are men usually because, you know, biology.
Is that why they trained more girls that boys? >>81731621
>There were literally white kids in the group
3 out of 13 ain't bad I guess lmao
>Look how good these white people are trying to save children. That sure is out of place in an anti-white movie.
The movie is subconsciously telling us that white authority figures are evil and that white people can only be good if they resist them, even if it means replacing themselves with other races.
>The good guys were literally all white.
Except you know, the latino nurses and the multi-ethnic children and the black family
>>
>>81731835
Then stop injecting politics into movies
>>
>>81731868
>he thinks it just applys to american politics
European movies are not less brainwashed than theirs.
>>
>>81731877
>The movie is subconsciously telling us that white authority figures are evil and that white people can only be good if they resist them, even if it means replacing themselves with other races.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Take a look at this beta.

>Oh they're coming for me, they gonna kill me and replace me with one of those darkies

HAHAHAHA. Pathetic.
>>
>>81730539
You're reading too much into it.
You've spent too much time on /pol/ and this shitheap of a board and it's warped your thinking.
>>
>>81731018
>There aren't any people from Spain in Mexico

Lmao.jpg
>>
>>81731920
But this doesn't change the fact that he is right.

/pol/ is always right
>>
>>81731868
Hollywood is american, this site was founded by a proud heeb-american who never failed to hardcode "america fuck yeah" every 4th of July. Fuck off to reddit
>>
id like to apologize for being born white and I made the wrong choice when I chose to be born white on the race selection screen
>>
>>81731903
>having bad guys who are white and protagonists who aren't white is a political statement

stop crying you god damn child
>>
>>81731943
No, he's not, and no, they aren't.
>>
>>81731920
/pol/ is not a healthy place. Neither is mainstream propaganda media.
>>
>>81731943
Incorrect.
/pol/ is rarely ever right anymore.
>>
>>81731948
Imagine how good America would be if it wasn't plagued with idiots who think in conspiracies and cry about it on the Internet.
>>
>>81731743
Manlets, when will they learn. :^)
>>
>>81730539
Christ, get over yourself.
>>
>>81731974
Yes they are, if you honestly believe the jews don't control all media you're fucking dumb.
Jews are known for pushing their beloved cultural marxist shit everywhere.
>>
>>81730539
Yeah, the agenda is painfully obvious. Anyone who denies it just hates white people.

There's a war being waged on you white folks. Better do something more than just complaining about it online.
>>
>>81730786
/thread
>>
>>81731974
Yes, he is, and yes, no, they aren't.
>>
alt-right is just as crazy as left

they just feared of different thing
>>
It's another "/pol/ got triggered and needs to go back to their safe space" episode. Who's writing this schlock?
>>
>>81731983
Definitely this.

Don't go to /pol/. Don't read mainstream media (any of it).

Here is what you do to get your life back on track. Find things you like, enjoy them. Find a hobby you enjoy, do it and become good at it.

Don't give a fuck what other people are doing. Ignore things you don't like. Enjoy things you do.

Bam, you're no longer a conspiracy ranting beta crying about how other races are going to take over. (Perhaps if all you're doing is crying about other races, they deserve to "take over". How about you produce something worth being proud about.)
>>
>>81730539
You are just using this to get a spoiler thread going. And then you are a bitch about it and dont label it spoilers. Bitch.
>>
>>81732042
>Donald Trump is POTUS
>muh white race is in danger!

so scary. as a white man i am literally terrified
>>
>>81731800
They didn't know how to argue when faced with rationality.
>>
>>81732034
Yes they are, if you honestly believe the men don't control all media you're fucking dumb.
Men are known for pushing their beloved misogynistic attitudes everywhere.

This is how fucking dumb you sound.
>>
>>81731818
>That skewed world view
It's cute, really.
>>
>>81731487
You idiots CLAIM it has a political agenda by tearing the movie apart into basic elements to fit your point.

Feminists CLAIM misoginy by tearing content apart to fit their point.
>>
Its all propaganda, just ignore it or don't watch it at all.

I'm also kinda fed up with this propaganda bullshit.
Like really, its fucking everywhere, in every show, every movie.

Everytime there is gays and interracial sex scenes, what a load of trash.
And they expect me to take my little daughter to the kino so she can watch this filth?

Sick in the head people who make such movies
>>
>>81732124
>counting jews as you would count normal white people

There is your thinking mistake
>>
>>81732172
>pretending propaganda hasn't existed in media until recently

Wew, lad.
>>
>>81732083
Are you wearing an aluminum hat you fucking retard?
>>
>>81732084
>just stop caring while we replace you dumb goyim :)
>don't educate yourself goyim :)
>>
>>81732226
Well it wasn't so in your face a couple of decades ago.

Now every movie is about gays, trannys, refugees, niggers.
>>
Just look at how people live in Mexico, Africa and the Middle East and youlll understand why you should be so concerned with the war on whites.

Mexico is such a violent, filthy, depraved, evil hell hole that even Mexicans themselves don't want to live there.

And just because Trumo won that doesn't mean that the globalist anti white agenda has been stopped. Only temporarily stalled.

It's going to take a lot more effort to save the white race from genocide. The people working against you want to destroy you and your children. Wake up now before it's too late.
>>
File: IMG_1961.jpg (122KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1961.jpg
122KB, 1280x960px
>>81732172
>my daddy gets on Japanese image boards to fight the good fight!

Truly inspiring.
>>
> OY-OY VEY! HOW DARE YOU SLANDER THE CHOSEN PEOPLE YOU FILTHY GOYIM

80% of hollywood suits, the ones that greenlight the movies, are bloodsucking nepotism-practicing kikes
>>
>>81730539
>government official is white
waah politics anti-white man trash it's the jews!!

>government official is black
waah niggers don't have the triple digit IQ required to get a job like that fuck this political trash!!

The best part is that you people don't actually realize how retarded you all are and just think you're "red-pilling" everyone. Hmm, sounds like a different group altogether.
>>
>>81732290
I'm LITERALLY trembling.
>>
>>81732150
How is he tearing apart the movie?
He just told us what the plot is about, which is anti white propaganda.

I'm Surprised he didn't mention gay sex or muslims.
(Haven't seen the movie yet) but I expected such themes in a blockbuster
>>
File: Cvd5WtBUMAAGylX.jpg (155KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Cvd5WtBUMAAGylX.jpg
155KB, 864x1152px
>>81731974
really made me think
>>
>>81730602

You're blind or jewish.
>>
>film starts from Mexico
>characters are mexicans
I bet the jews did this
>>
>>81732275
>implying you haven't been raised by your own brand of media propaganda

This is low effort af
>>
>>81732341
I don't see how you pointing to another completely retarded group makes your group any less retarded.

Yes, they are idiots. If they say stupid shit, you can point out that it is stupid. It doesn't mean you have to go and start spouting your own stupid shit about your own insecurities.

Come on, man.
>>
>>81732172
>Letting your offspring consume american kike media at all
Don't
>>
>>81732034
I agree that jews are strangely over-represented in the media but if you actually believe everything /pol/ says you're a god damn moron.
>>
>>81732290
Even if any of this nutjob conspiracy had any kind of merit, why should I give a shit. Everyone alive right now today will be dead before any of what you're saying is going to happen, will happen. Every single person.

None of it matters man. Enjoy your life, supposing you are in a Western country, you've got it good.
>>
>>81732326
He didn't

He warped the points to fit his argument.

>Evil white men are trying to kill illegal immigrants.
>Main villain named Donald.
>Poor little illegals need to cross the border.

Which is not what happens in the actual movie.
Just as good advice, you should see it, but make sure you go into it expecting nothing but action and a fitting end for the Wolverine character, don't think about politics.
>>
>>81732450
And if you deny much of what they say you are also a moron.
>>
File: IMG_1962.gif (3MB, 345x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1962.gif
3MB, 345x200px
>>81732440
Yes. Isolate them. Teach them nothing of the outside world. Your word is law to them.

>mfw /pol/tards are too up their own ass to see that they mirror what they hate most
>>
>>81732478
>If you deny the incoherent ramblings of a bunch of people on 4chan you're a moron
sure thing, guy. Don't let me keep you from "btfo" of some "SJWs" and "cucks".
>>
>>81732478
What if you consider both sides of the argument and make a desicion?

We could start by doing this with "Wether or not Logan promotes white genocide"
>>
>>81732467
No I will wait for a blu ray rip and download it FOR FREE.

Ain't paying some kike.
>>
>>81732457
It's good to see you're finally over the first steps, Moving on to bargaining.
>you have it good
Sure, for another 35 years tops.
Have you considered that some of us would like to see our offspring grow up in functional societies?
>>
File: IMG_1963.jpg (128KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1963.jpg
128KB, 500x375px
>>81732609
>>
>>81732594
How do you criticize a film when you havent seen in you twat?

How do you expect to enjoy it at all when you already have decided that it's wrong?
>>
>>81732594
>you're different than me!
>I hate that!

The internet was a mistake.
>>
>>81732457
>don't think about politics.
yes goy. Don't think.

By the way
Logan (2017)
Writers: James Mangold

>Mangold is of Jewish descent and identifies as "half-Jewish"
>>
>>81732678
I know its propaganda and I don't pay for it.
Shlomo ain't getting paid with my money ;)
>>
File: IMG_4199.jpg (53KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4199.jpg
53KB, 641x530px
>>81732719
What a surprise
>>
>>81732467
So you can guarantee me I won't notice the political propaganda if I force myself really hard to NOT
>think about politics

Wow, that's a great argument. Just not for your side.
>>
File: 20170417_075048.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170417_075048.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>81732290
>Mexico is just such a hellhole

Im doing fine
>>
>>81732675
Where did you find this picture of me?
>>
File: IMG_1964.gif (16KB, 240x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1964.gif
16KB, 240x330px
>>81732748
>>81732761
>>81732719
>>81732723

You cracked the case, Chief.
>>
>>81731743
Let's talk about this cutie
>>
>>81732767
>someone is driving a VW Käfer and probably not because he's an oldie enthusiast
>Mexico is not a hellhole
>>
>>81732326
>American company planted in Mexico because they couldn't do illegal shit anywhere else on the continent
>took Mexican women off the streets because it's 2ez
>impregnated them with superior mutant sperm to create mutant soldiers and then disposed of them
>all this in a world that hasn't had a mutant birth in like 20 years or whatever
>kids turn out to be uncontrollable because they're kids lol
>termination order to kill all kids because they had a breakthrough on creating an obedient mutant from scratch or whatever
>staff sets kids free because it's inhuman to kill kids
>staff woman finds Logan and pays him to take spic kid to a safe mutant haven that is across the border
>Logan tells her to go fuck herself
>forced to do it anyway
>recurring comic villain written like 30 years ago named Donald goes after them because loose mutant kids are danger
That's the plot, lemme know where the propaganda is.
>>
>>81732767
well, half the mexican criminals are in the US so... be thankful for that
>>
>>81732761
If you go into the movie thinking "/pol/ said dis mubi is antiwhite, it must be" you will notice that.

If you go into the movie thinking, "Anita said dis mubi is problematic, it must be" you will notice that.

If you go into the movie thinking "What is going to happen in Logan?" you will enjoy the film
>>
>>81731725
>I'm smarter than everyone because I choose neither of the above
No. You're a retarded cookie cutter fence sitter.
You'd probably argue, given the scenario, that the sky isn't blue and the grass isn't green because "we can all see colours differently" or some bullshit.
You are literally a waste of air.
>>
>>81732848
Cleanse yourself
>>
File: jap man.gif (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
jap man.gif
16KB, 300x300px
>>81730539
Man, you are gigantically butthurt. It's not even funny anymore, it's downright miserable and pathetic.
>>
>>81732798
Oh well, i guess everyone else in the world owns 3 Camaros except for mexicans
>>
>>81732891
>mine is the only world view that's correct

How adorable.
>>
>>81730539
>being this fragile
>having to filter everything you watch through your political victim complex
lol but you guys totally aren't the new sjw's, right? and you can totally rebut this accusation without just wordlessly posting the guy in the mask for the millionth time
>>
>>81732914
lol, are you one ?

I'm not even talking about migrants or anything... just the drug cartels and the trafficants who do a lot of business in the US.
>>
>>81733003
I just like laffing at these people, it's glorious. What's even better is that they'll just stay in their basements and stew and grind their teeth while posting on a Korean Garbage Disposal Plant
>>
>watched Rogue one
>woman protag
>multicultural shitskins fighting the evil white empire

>2 days later
>new Star wars game by EA gets a trailer
>you play as empire but the protag is a shitskin woman

Why are jews so fucking retarded?
Their shit doesn't even make any sense.
>>
>>81733075
But you're not a Nazi right?
>>
>>81732977
I'm not black, im jewish.

I was going to control your mind with the help of an inter dimensional vampire that my elite friends hooked me up with, but the tinfoil hat stopped me, you clever clever man.

You superior fucking powerful pure-bred man.
I am sorry for trying to destroy white humans with a Wolverine movie
>>
>>81733110
>I am sorry for trying to destroy white humans with a Wolverine movie

Memes aside, this movie was clearly made to give a positive impression of latino immigration into the US, and to reinforce anti white stereotypes that make being against that look bad. The reason why so many people on this board find this obvious fact so outrageous and inconceivable is beyond me.
>>
>>81733164
AHAHAHAH

Shit, you actually believe this

TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>81730539

They're part of a private corporation with its own land and soldiers
>>
>>81733184
>lack of arguments intensifies
>>
>>81733215
Yeah man, I'm really gonna engage with paranoid schizo nazis on an Eskimo Seal Raping Igloo, sure.

Jej
>>
>>81733003
>>81733072
He means that every movie is becoming this, there's not a variety anymore. From now on, it's going to get worse, everything will try to vilify white people for no god damn reason other than it makes these people feel like "warriors" fighting against "social injustice".
I want my movies to be fun, or thoughtful in a way that isn't only "the minorities in America have it hard". Something like Star Wars, which takes place in a galaxy far away, long ago, has to be exactly as ethnically diverse as the world is in 2017. That is bullshit
give us an alien looking main character, i don't think asia will ever be a part of star wars, why in the fuck are they pushing for asians so hard?
>>
>That's the plot, lemme know where the propaganda is.
Ok.

>American company planted in Mexico because they couldn't do illegal shit anywhere else on the continent
American company (represented by white men) = evil

>took Mexican women off the streets because it's 2ez
evil white men use poor and innocent brown women

>impregnated them with superior mutant sperm to create mutant soldiers and then disposed of them
same

>all this in a world that hasn't had a mutant birth in like 20 years or whatever
because of the evil white men (kill the mutants = kill the lgbt)

>kids turn out to be uncontrollable because they're kids lol
>termination order to kill all kids because they had a breakthrough on creating an obedient mutant from scratch or whatever
evil white men doing nazi shit again

>staff sets kids free because it's inhuman to kill kids
brown women save the day

>staff woman finds Logan and pays him to take spic kid to a safe mutant haven that is across the border
>Logan tells her to go fuck herself
>forced to do it anyway
Old white mutant (oppressed in the past... by evil white men) is forced to help the new generation of oppressed people (brown mutant kids) to win again evil white men

>recurring comic villain written like 30 years ago named Donald goes after them because loose mutant kids are danger
Donald and his friends (all white guys) want to kill the brown mutants and people...
>>
File: laff at u.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
laff at u.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>81733311
>>81733314

HUEHUEHUE
>>
File: 1492335044835.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492335044835.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>81731943
you have to go back my dude
>>
File: 1473387834730.gif (675KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1473387834730.gif
675KB, 300x168px
>>81732975
More correct than a non-existent one homie.
>>
>>81733262
You already engaged with them you smelly jew
>>
>>81730786
Did you stop reading before the part where he said the good white guys die?
>>
>>81733164
I have 2 stances on this:

1: The movie has that plot because it is relevant, and the X-men being a franchise with a liberal ideal has to take that position.

2: Even if James Mangold deliberately is trying to push his own agenda, the movie is not about that, watch any review or ask any fan what they thought of it, they won't talk about politics, they will talk about Xavier, X-23, the action, and wether or not this was a good final movie for Wolverine
>>
>>81733442
>them

Sit down Joseph Gurgles
>>
>>81730539

Wasn't he attacked by a bunch of spics at the very start of the film? Get help my man!
>>
yup i watched it last night and that was same reaction i had

evil white man is probably why this movie got so much praise by the press, din do nuffin blacks that wolverine helps, wolverine dies cucking himself for a mexican's orphan child, who is also hispanic

its literally a SJW's wet dream
>>
>>81733164
I think this movie was made to try to give Logan one last superhero journey, as an X-man he will obviously take a more liberal side, and immigration plays a part in the story because it's relevant today, and the movie portrays it the way it does because the target audience are mostly liberals
>>
>>81733569
We all know where you came from
>>
File: IMG_3103.jpg (40KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3103.jpg
40KB, 349x356px
>>81733388
Make me faggot
>>
>>81730786
>>81730816
Do you pathetic fags actually believe this shit? Fucking concern-trolls are ridiculous. GO HOME SHARIABLUE GO HOME
>>
>>81731830
Luckily no white males.
>>
File: thinking-6.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-6.png
53KB, 256x256px
>all the villains being white is anti-white propaganda
>if any of the villains are non-white, hollywood is just shoehorning in minorities to make media less white

woah...
>>
>>81734125
Give two (2) or three (3) examples of evil non-white characters that have been described like that on /tv/ or /pol/.
>>
>>81734258
Shush honey bee, I'm still laffing
>>
>>81734324
>Shush honey bee
>I'm still laffing

sorry can't find these movies on IMDB...
>>
>>81734258
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81697297/#81697297

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81664784

>b-but doesn't count because of x, y, and z
>>
>>81734561
well, it's not even a movie (and we don't know if she's really pure evil) but ok I guess.
Another example ? (I asked for 2 or 3)
>>
Why Munson wanna shot real Logan (after he run over and shot x24)? Was he hating all mutants or just those who fucked up his shit?
>>
>>81730835
The point is: if white AND good THEN die
>>
>>81731204
This literally has nothing to do with Drumpf! Go back to pol reeeeee!
>>
File: 1491918094304.jpg (61KB, 855x508px) Image search: [Google]
1491918094304.jpg
61KB, 855x508px
It would have been hard for people to catch on if it wasn't for the absurd black heartland farmers with horses who'd be hated stereotypes if whites (being harassed by "techno-corporate white trash") & the southern evil accent villain. Those really function as a bolded underline for people who don't get it.

Also: violence is bad toxic masculinity that makes you evil and kills your soul. But you go girl kill them, omg so fierce little girls should have their masculinity respected
>>
>>81734771
Well, it was kinda all Logan's fault that his whole family died
>>
>>81730539
>opening is Logan killing a bunch of Mexican Cholos

What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>81735752
I thought the black farmers were harassed because they constantly refused to sell their land to bigshot corporations, not because they were black
>>
>>81735775
More like Charles fault, honestly, cause he was the one "wanted to stay for dinner".
>>
>>81730539
Main villains name was also DONALD
>>
>>81735819
They were, but the big futuristic dystopian techno corporate guys harassing them are white trash hicks.

It makes the heartland family being black that more noticeable & absurd when them good ol boys go harass them. It's like a trope transplant (accent hicks bossing blacks) into a weird context when the stereotypical heartland family would be seen not so favorably by the creators if they were white
>>
>>81735803
>killing a bunch of Mexican Cholos

small price to pay to make sure the movie is not called what it is... anti white/conservative propaganda.
works great
proof: (you)

good job James Mangold
>>
>>81732840
Why am I not getting any (you)'s
>>
>>81730539
Its propaganda, but not very effective. No one remembers the names of any of the minirity characters. They're only interested in the white people who save them.

In fact, you should false flag SJW outrage at the movie for this and the "white savior" narrative. The entire SJW community will jump on board quick as a biscuit, as they always do. Then the propaganda has backfired.
>>
>>81736105
right there
>>81733314
>>
>>81733314
>>81736175
God damn it I was midway through writing a reply until I realized you were pulling my leg
>>
>>81735752
>techno-corporate white trash
seriously, what the fuck was that

even while semi-enjoying the movie I went "uh wat" at that shit
>>
>>81736308
Please do tell.
>>
>>81736317
Hey you know this is a movie where the only good people you find on a journey is a Mexican lady and a horse-owning black Ohio family who hates dystopian corn
>>
Anyone else find Logan sacrificing himself for her a cliche? He was already willing to die for fucking Rogue in X1. That is a constant trope for Wolverine, just suffering.

It'd be harder for Logan to stay alive and hug his daughter, that would be a challenge and a real arc for him.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>81736884
Sorry, you don't get to bring white men
>>
>>81736982
it does feel like that. It isnt some noble sacrifice, it's just mandated "whites are noble when dying".

Logan just domesticating his daughter while fucking hot young women and allowing himself to be happy would be the deviation
>>
Best part was him cutting up those spics
>>
>>81730602
>>81730786
>muh horseshoe
kill yourself my man
>>
File: 1374909579145.jpg (22KB, 380x600px) Image search: [Google]
1374909579145.jpg
22KB, 380x600px

What about the Mexican scum gang bangers?
They were bad guys, they were mexican, they got dealt with
>>
>>81737256
that was kinda to show Logan was in a bad place, same as him telling the mexican lady to fuck off. "He's no longer a hero"
>>
ITT: people who never read shakespeare

its a loose adaptation of king lear you dolts.
>>
>>81737391
you take your definition of loose from your Ava Devine anus?
>>
>>81737256

so easy....
>>81736052
>>
>>81737256
Weren't the Mexican federales also kind of bad guys?
>>
>>81730539
>Go to Logan thread to discuss this wonderful capekino
>There's a fucking race war in the comments
Ok, then. I didn't want to talk about the movie anyways
>>
>>81731085
the company was american, they simply operated in mexico to exploit the kids there. literally colonialist symbolism
>>
>Implying we didn't live through years of non whites being villains

What goes around come around faggots.
>>
>>81737460
not really since they were just looking for dangerous fugitives (the evil white men told them that of course)
And they didn't do anything in the end.

>>81737495
go to reddit then.
>>
>>81737592
Actually, white guys have always been the primary villains.
>>
>>81737592
russians are white.
>>
File: 1491435813377.jpg (18KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491435813377.jpg
18KB, 252x240px
>>81737416
>>
>>81736884
>Anyone else find Logan sacrificing himself for her a cliche?

He wasn't trying to die saving Laura. He just died through the act.
>>
>>81730539
>feminists and other morons complain film isn't diverse enough
>"YOU SHOULDN'T NEED A CHARACTER TO LITERALLY LOOK LIKE YOU TO RELATE TO THEM"
>Hollywood starts casting leads that aren't white men because it's $$$ right now
>"OMG WHY ARE NONE OF THE LEADS WHITE MEN ANYMORE, THIS IS ANTI-WHITE, ANTI-MALE PROPAGANDA BY THE JEWS TRYING TO WIPE US OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET"
>>
>>81731240
>>81736052

Where was the pro-immigration message?

>see Mexicans/half-Mexicans crossing a border
>ignore fact being hunted by dystopian corporate overlords
>Movie never made a distinction about race/racists, even the redneck whites were doing what they were doing for a corporation
>Literally, it was a movie that shat on intermingling of private sector with government sector

Movie is set in a liberal nightmare where corporations/greed have taken over. Rich corporate assholes preying on weak/shitty third world countries, that's why the kids are all Mexicans.

The only fucking real overtone was the exploitation of minorities by corporations. Did not make a case about white vs. black, whites falling to Mexicans. I swear you guys are all falling for a red herring and its annoying.

It was a red pilled movie, and morons keep looking for hidden white genocide agendas or cultural Marxist agendas. Don't get me wrong, there is a "Marxist" agenda in a sense, but not a cultural Marxist agenda.

>>81737579
One of the more accurate opinions.
>>
>>81737884
are you retarded or one of (((them))) ?
the point is that there is too much evil white men in the movie... not that there is too much brown people.

Replace a few mercenaries by black guys and change the evil white doctor by a asian woman... and there you go.
Real diverse movie.
>>
>>81738062
>It was a red pilled movie, and morons keep looking for hidden white genocide agendas

pic related
>>81731553
>>
>>81737622
>we've always been at war with East Asia
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-17-12-20-29-1.png (994KB, 1440x798px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-17-12-20-29-1.png
994KB, 1440x798px
Do you guys just hate everything?
>>
>>81738526
It's easier to hate. I love hating things. The more you hate, the easier it becomes to hate things. You know we don't hate classical traditional things. They Jews and their goy followers are not about what's traditional. They're all about cultural Marxism.
>>
>>81737606
>Wanting to discuss a movie in a movie discussion board is Reddit
/tv/ was a mistake
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-17-12-23-44-1.png (556KB, 1440x807px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-17-12-23-44-1.png
556KB, 1440x807px
>>81738686
Then why does no one praise this movie for Hugh protecting his daughter and taking care of his senile father figure. Jews and liberals love to abort children and euthanize the elderly. Doesn't the movie at least deserve praise for that? It probably made a ton of white people want to have children.
>>
File: snowflakes.jpg (913KB, 800x2251px) Image search: [Google]
snowflakes.jpg
913KB, 800x2251px
>>
>>81738731
>Wanting to discuss a movie in a movie discussion board is Reddit

lol
what next, discussing video games on /v/ ?
Are you crazy.
>>
>>81738069
>there are people THIS retarded using this board

wewlads

the argument has gone from claiming diversity doesn't matter and you should be able to relate to anyone playing a lead role, to that we need there to be some brown bad guys as well as good guys or people will think all whites are evil. If you really give a shit about this stuff, you are a retard SJW.
>>
>>81738804
They wanted a counter to Donal Trump so for them, having A guy take his Mexican Daughter Across the Border would have reached the moderates. They already have the easily influenced Lefties but it's those closer to the center and on the right, that they're after. They're a slippery bunch.
>>
>>81731568
You should just kill yourself. That'll solve the problem here.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-17-12-36-58-1.png (120KB, 1440x781px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-17-12-36-58-1.png
120KB, 1440x781px
>>81738916
They had an agenda but it wasn't specifically about Trump. Just immigration as an overarching concept. I thought the movie was equal parts red and blue pilled.
>>
>>81730733
Casting in movies is a deliberate procedure though. You can't consciously cast minorities for the children and forget that everyone else is white. I liked the movie for what it is, but you can't be obtuse enough not to see that this is clearly intended to to manipulate the audience.
>>
>>81738999
Gone forever are the days when a movie is just a movie. It's either for the Red, or the Blues or the Jews or the Goys. It'll never again be for entertainment.
>>
>>81739141
Yeah I didn't think about the politics of it until I got here after seeing it. I though t it portrayed certain mexicans as dangerous and violent, but also tried to draw sympathy for refugees. It seemed balanced.
>>
>>81738892

>the argument has gone from claiming diversity doesn't matter
no the argument is :
using diversity to make anti-white/conservative propaganda is bad.

My friend Donald think the same way.
Not Trump of course. Just a coincidence !

>If you really give a shit about this stuff, you are a retard SJW.
if you don't you are a good goy.

good goy.
>>
>>81739207
This board only wants to have opinions it already holds enforced. You can't portray refugees or immigrants in a sympathetic light because somebody told /tv/ that rape gangs patrol Sweden and Syrian refugees that are displaced in part from American bombing are covert agents trying to destroy western civilisation. And all Mexicans are cartel members. The X-men films are designed for the exact opposite audience as /tv/ - it's about misunderstood, downtrodden, displaced people trying to find a place in the free world. So /tv/ is never gonna come to a positive consensus on this film or any X-men one.
>>
>>81739262
>using diversity to make anti-white/conservative propaganda is bad.

I've changed my mind. SJWs are retarded in thinking a film not being diverse enough damages its quality. /pol/ babbies think a film not being diverse enough makes it anti-white propaganda. You're actually more retarded than the SJWs on this issue so good job.
>>
>>81738517
Go through the AFI's top 100. How many movies feature minority villains vs white villains?
>>
>>81738999
Upside down Satan is right.
>>
>>81739207
It's basically saying, Not all Mexicans. And it's right. Just like it said, Not All Black People and it's right about that too. I guess I'm just jumpy when someone's preaching something to me in especially when you have most of the things Hollywood Releases is trying to either persuade you to their side, or contaminate your kids. Like Beauty and the Beast and most likely, Frozen 2. They made Korra a dyke so I had to warn my daughter about the Jew media and of how they're trying to reprogram the entire west into their frankfurt world view. I thought /pol/ was tin foil hat wearing weebos, but the more I researched the more awakened to the truth I became. It's kinda unnerving when you've seen the shit I've seen and you realize your whole life was a lie.

Much like Little Wayne and Birdman. Birdman is at worse, Bisexual but here's this guy, Little Wayne, whose been kissing these surrogate father on the lips for years and thought nothing of it. Then the truth comes out and you realize you've been kissing a faggot. Must have not only broken him, but it probably broke his head. It'd be like reaching into a hole thinking you've found a squishy jelly toy your kid dropped in the hole but then your kid runs up to you and says, "Hey dad I found it? What did you find?" Then your stomach churns and your countenance, evaporates.
>>
>>81739510
This
Upvoted

little bit of pol wakes you up
too much pol messes with your head
>>
>>81739376
Good point. The older I get, the more I realize that the best place to be on issues like this is somewhere in the middle. I can recognize that refugees are a potential threat, but also be sympathetic to them and receptive to ideas on how to aid them. I can acknowledge the violence of cartels, but still see that many mexicans are suffering from the violence and want nothing to do with it. I wish some of the people on this site would take the time to see both sides of things. This is all coming from a right wing guy. I voted for Trump.

And I have to give it to mangold, he did a much better job of showing both sides than I would have expected.
>>
>>81739423
lol
no you just are a idiot.
My point is simple.
If you really want diversity in movies, Don't portray a race (any race) the same way all the time.

It's like if hollywood started to make all their movie with evil cops always shooting innocent people and being corrupt...
What do you think would happen then ?
You think this will have no consequences on how the cops are being perceived?

Basically, make heroes AND vilains diverse.
>>
>>81739602
Apologies for all the grammatical errors had to much to drink, but yeah. A little bit of /pol/ is good for you. too much /pol/ is worse than coke.
>>
>>81739638
lmao but films aren't portraying race ALL IN THE SAME WAY. Logan itself had Jackman, Stewart, Merchant and the little girl as the lead good guys, who are all white. Let's look at the Marvel universe in general and count the white good guys:
>Thor
>Iron Man
>Hulk
>Hawkeye
>Antman
>Captain America

White as fuck. Let's look at Star Wars:
>Luke
>Leia
>Rey

All white as fuck.

You're a retard.
>>
>>81739762
quick give me the list of non-white BAD guys now
>>
>>81739792
the lead in that new Star Wars game that /v/-/tv/ is currently sperging about is a brown woman
>>
>>81738825
well yeah if you see that for the 3rd time you eventually go "again a homo and a BMwf?"
>>
>>81739872
nice list of hollywood movie dude.

Also, we don't even know her motivation/story yet so yeah...
>>
>>81739873
when you see it for the 15th time it's obvious boring agenda
>>
>>81739954
Well I see your point that there could be more Hollywood bad guys that aren't white but this is more of a cliché (like the British villain trope) than due to your retarded white genocide theory. Films don't usually have as many villains as heroes. All the Avengers are white so why would you demand a non-white villain for them to fight?

Oh and I just remembered Electro in ASM2
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.