[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The girl is on the light side of the force, while the boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: episode-8-tree[1].jpg (326KB, 962x612px) Image search: [Google]
episode-8-tree[1].jpg
326KB, 962x612px
>The girl is on the light side of the force, while the boy is on the dark side
>Men are evil

BRAVO DISNEY
R
A
V
O
>>
A

FUCKING

TREE
>>
>>81727515
So this wasn't a fake?
>>
>>81727515
Really activates my rape whistle.
>>
>>81727515
>>The girl is on the light side of the force, while the boy is on the dark side

Who's "the boy"? And how do you know this?

I know in the trailer it mentions the light side and dark side, but I don't remember it saying there was "a boy" on the dark side

I didn't watch it closely though because nu-Star Wars is shite
>>
>>81728221

Light: Rey, Force sister, Dark: Kylo, Forco brother
>>
What is so bad about this idea? It's basically retelling of Cain and Abel... PT and OT were full with Biblical references + Euro mythos.

OT didn't break any new ground in storytelling. The execution was near flawless, that's why it worked.
>>
>>81727515
In the original movie the white kid was on the light side and the big black deep-voiced robot was on the dark side

So racism is cool but sexism isn't? You're just a confused OP, i'm ashamed.
>>
>>81728246
Boys are tough. Girl is weak.
>>
File: rian-johnson.jpg (284KB, 765x507px) Image search: [Google]
rian-johnson.jpg
284KB, 765x507px
>>81727515

This is what happens when you give the keys to nu-males
>>
>a fucking tree is the source of the force

But I thought the force was basically everywhere, like the energy that surrounds all things or something?

I'll bet the tree gets destroyed at the end as well.
>>
>>81728170
theres probably going to be something about a tree but i doubt its actually what the "leaks" say it is.
>>
>>81728257
Racism against Nazi-Germany? Ironic.
>>
>>81728273
His face makes me Micro-soft
>>
>>81728282
You can't have something resembling a Christianity in your movie goy, not some "g-d like thing" that is everywhere in everyone and connects everything. It's science you see? It's a tree
>>
Yeah that leak was 100% fake since Lando is confirmed not going to be in the movie. Some faggot from here must be on the production and saw the tree and came up with some bullshit.
>>
>>81728234
Ah yeah
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.