[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LAURA DERN is playing EVAAN VERLAINE, LUKE'S wife and REY'S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: evaan-is-laura-dern.jpg (55KB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
evaan-is-laura-dern.jpg
55KB, 600x323px
LAURA DERN is playing EVAAN VERLAINE, LUKE'S wife and REY'S mother in THE LAST JEDI
>>
>Mara jade was replaced by this

Brava house of mouse
>>
Isn't she going to be Diane in the new Twin Peaks?
>>
>>81725038
Looks related to Scooby. Looks like a retarded tranny.
>>
>>81725038
already debunked faggot, she's playing a shady rebel officer that gets poe dameron in trouble
>>
>>81725038
before anybody says anything, remember that laura dern never looked good
>>
>>81725038
WHHAAAaAaTTt
>>
Luke married some guy named Evan whose parents couldn't spell?

I knew he was a dumb little faggot.
>>
>>81725905
Shh, it's 2017. Bigot.
>>
More like Bruce Dern
AmIrite ? !
>>
>>81725905
Evaan is a clone of Evan who in turned married Luuke
>>
>>81725172
>she's playing a shady rebel officer that gets poe dameron in trouble
...is she Poe's superior officer, and wants the lower-ranking dick?
>>
>>81726005

You saying we some sort of... Last Command?
>>
>>81725038
The Jurassic Park bitch and the mother that let her underage daughter go fuck some dude in anne Frank's museum!?
>>
But Rey is Kenobis daughter...
>>
>>81725583

I thought she was kinda hot in Wild at Heart.
>>
>>81726087
She's a solo you fuck wit
Kylo's sister
>>
>>81726060
Hol up
Is there some sort of dark force rising?
>>
>>81726137
>he didnt see the leaks
Finn is a Windu
Rey is a Kenobi
>>
Why couldn't they just reintroduce Mara Jade? I don't blame Disney for nuking the EU, but well they could have treated it more like a soft reboot and kept the things that worked and fans responded well to.

Mara was big enough to be in video games.
>>
>>81726159
I didn't think Mara Jade was a particularly interesting character, and I really liked Timothy Zahn's original trilogy.

At least Thrawn is back in canon.
>>
File: Rambling_Rose-1991-MSS-32309.jpg (82KB, 1327x646px) Image search: [Google]
Rambling_Rose-1991-MSS-32309.jpg
82KB, 1327x646px
>>
>>81725583
False. Although I might be biased because she looks a lot like my mother.
>>
>>81726157
>Photoshopped name plates
>leaks
>>
>>81725932
>Shh, it's 2017. Bigot.
It's actually a galaxy far far away in a time long ago. retard
>>
>>81726177
I like the idea of Luke falling for a chick who was trying to kill him. Femme Fatale is surprisingly lacking in Star Wars.
>>
>>81726157
Finn being a Windu is so fucking retarded it hurts my head.
>>
>>81726241
So how are years counted in Star Wars? Like, in real life, we retconned years to work off of Jesus 's birthday, but "year" is it for their galaxy? I imagine they don't use how planets go around the sun and crap, since they span many systems.
>>
>>81726316
Now that you mention it, I guess it does work well with the Star Wars type of "mish-mash of old-timey genres and tropes" thing. Feels different when you're reading it in a book, it would probably work pretty well on screen.
>>
>>81726157
Think about it. You have nerds on Youtube and Reddit who go through every frame of the trailers. Don't you think this "leak" woudn't be the biggest news ever?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.