[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would the only way a Warhammer 40k movie would work is to view

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: FORDAEMPEROR.jpg (55KB, 508x640px) Image search: [Google]
FORDAEMPEROR.jpg
55KB, 508x640px
Would the only way a Warhammer 40k movie would work is to view from the eyes of an imperial guardsman?
>>
>>81718805
I'd really just enjoy a narrative where a well-spoken speaker tells us what's going on as we watch cool shit going on.
>>
>>81718805
The only way a 40k series would work is if it's fully CGI/animated. That being said, Guardsmen, Astartes, Inquisitors would all be fair game.
>>
who cares it's shit tier fantasy
>>
>>81719014
Fuck you, name high-tier fantasy that isn't LOTR.
>>
>>81719014
So is 90% of the schlock Hollywood shits out
>>
I can imagine it now

>Why is it that these soldiers are shot all the time?
>Why isn't there anyone overthrowing this oppression the imperium is doing?
>Why are there no wymen spess mehrines?
>>
>>81718805
warhammer 40k is fucking cancer and has had a stagnant, decadent fanbase since artfags first came around

>no new memes since forever

but no worries, y'all got 12 year old edgy contrarians now. SIGMAR'D
>>
>>81719659
Fall of Cadia actually resparked some shit, like the fact that Abbadon actually succeeded in something and that his previous crusades are just as planned. Also, the fact that Trazyn now has CREEEDD in his collection is hilarious.
>>
>yfw prey 2 was cancelled to make an inquisitor detective/bounty hunt game chasing xeno apologists across multiple planets and hive cities
>>
Literally just adapt Eisenhorn. The format lets you use narration to help explain the universe to people who don't understand it, and it's already a pretty cinematic narrative.
>>
>>81719722
first piece of progression in ages, undoubtedly, and i'm happy about that. but nonetheless, the fact that so many wh40k fans don't even know that the overglorified art is meant to be overglorified from an in-universe, subjective perspective and that shit's actually fucked from a more objective view, attests to how low the community sank.
>>
It should be a TV series like Stand Alone Complex or Black Mirror that just has "skits" based around different themes and settings of the universe.
>>
>>81718805
Too over the top for normies.
>>
>>81720106
>Saying this while Fast and Furious exist
>>
>>81719597
>>Why isn't there anyone overthrowing this oppression the imperium is doing?

aren't rebellions and uprisings happening literally all of the time for various reasons and isn't that literally the Imperial Guards day to day job being a garrison force and quick response to these uprisings, space marines are just used for more exotic and important tactical insertions.

The Alpha Legion and a large degree the Night Lords main role is inspiring uprisings in Imperial worlds, the Night Lords in particular usually act as a mercenary force
>>
>>81721846
Do you think Games Workshop would show case that if they actually gave the license out and not their poster boys?
>>
Lorgar did nothing wrong
>>
40k would never work with a meainstream audience because it eagerly flaunts enlightenment ideals, which is too morally confusing for normies. They can't handle a universe where totalitarian fascism is necessary to keep the human race alive and tolerance of aliens and different religions is bad because they really are out to get you and will take advantage of any kind of olive branch being extended to them.
>>
>>81721934
>Magnus did nothing wrong

ftfy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.