[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I admit I never watched the X-Men movies but this screencap has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2945.jpg (65KB, 806x716px) Image search: [Google]
2945.jpg
65KB, 806x716px
I admit I never watched the X-Men movies but this screencap has always intrigued me.

What EXACTLY is going on here?
>>
>>81718201
Mystique was pretending to be wolverine and got her claws cut off by him.
>>
It's Mystique. Her claws cut by wolvie.
>>
>>81718228
>>81718232

Would that be like having her flesh cut off? She looks really pained there but is fine afterwards.
>>
>>81718346
It's never explained. You'd think the fake claws would be made of some sort of organic material. It begs the question of what the outfit is made of also.
>>
>>81718401
In a weird way, the Days of Future's Past sentinels used her shapeshifting powers (seemingly combined with Rogue's) to emulate and physically change to accommodate those powers.

This implies that she's not just a chameleon, but generating and reabsorbing manufactured clothes/hide. The claws were similar to this. It's less like the T-1000 and more like Odo.
>>
>>81718499
No, it's just a plot hole caused by the deletion of Rogue from DOFP.
>>
File: IMG_0277.gif (1MB, 425x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.gif
1MB, 425x240px
>>81718201
>>
>>81718499
Interesting. I've never thought about it like that. I doubt they really have a strict internal logic for her powers though. Probably just whatever advances the plot.
>>
>>81718346
>>81718401
It would have to be her own flesh mimicking it, she walks around naked so yeah she had her flesh cut off, but she can regenerate quickly and doesn't age like others.
>>
>>81718556
Well, not really a plot hole, just an unexplained element that I was able to guess at.
>>
>>81718201
I haven't been on /tv/ for two months, is this a new shitpost?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.