[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the top 2 threads on /tv/ right now. What the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

These are the top 2 threads on /tv/ right now. What the fuck is wrong with all of you?
>>
>but /pol/ isn't the problem though
>>
>he makes another thread about it
The problem is you, not them
>>
star wars is shit
>>
>>81717873
People can't have differing political opinions on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>sorting by post count

pig disgusting
>>
The whole "diversity" complaint and subsequent posts are Disney shills creating a red herring, hoping to distract from the abymsal quality of the new Star Wars franchise through manufactured controversy. Case in point- no one ever complained about Djimon Hounsou's roles in Gladiator or Guardian's of the Galaxy. Why? Because he is a superb actor who brings presence and character, both if which Boyega and Ridley lack.
>>
mickey mouse is at it again.
>>
>>81718158
Yup. Star Wars is the shittiest, most watered down sci-fi series imaginable. It's not wonder why everyone acts like its something special almost as if fitting in with a stupid crowd.

The diversity is just one symptom of another much larger problem. The filmmakers are dumb and think everyone else is dumber still. That's why it was always on the chin. Nothing in Star Wars has any subtext or subtlety or even anything that isn't straight up obvious in its appearances and the new Disney-fied version designed to appeal to foreign crowds with completely different ways of watching film is even worse in that regard.

It's shallow allegory pretending to be something profound. It's verging on the level of being both a political chick tract and fodder for the lowest common denominator. It's become a Hunger Games or Divergent series using nostalgia and established characters just to cash in.
>>
>>81717826
Agitators never take a day off, and /pol/ are so fucking retarded they can't help but take the bait every time.
>>
>>81718747
This, desu. The foreign cyber psyop game is lightyears ahead of the USA. USfags have all been turned into mindless reactionary twats. Doesn't matter if they're "left" or "right"
>>
>>81718702

>It's shallow allegory pretending to be something profound.

Not even slightly. Lucas has said time and again that he was just making a fun kids movie. All the political import is manchild projection.

Four decades of whining over this really slight fare, that's devolved into something even more farcical with SJW and alt-righter culture wars over the new trilogy.
>>
>>81719028
Pretty pathetic, if you ask me. Same thing will happen with the Labyrinth sequel. Labyrinth is a kid's movie, but fucktard politicunts of adult age on both sides of the line will find some way to draw it into their bullshit.
>>
>>81719028
I wouldn't equate the two. They're both annoying to deal with on a personal level, but the "alt-right," is a reaction to what was already being pushed and it has no power in the entertainment industry beyond voting with its feet. The political proselytizing baked into the script only comes from one end here.
>>
>>81717873
Yeah, I do kind of resent how /pol/ has more or less taken over many other boards.
>>
>>81717873
It isn't, most /pol/lacks don't care about a movie which was released years ago.
>>
>>81720356
I don't know what gives you the authority to speak on behalf of all of /pol/.
>>
>>81720167
Here's an uncomfortable thought for you. Maybe it's not the machinations of one board precipitating an ideological takeover so much as it's a much larger swell of that kind of opinion. Maybe the people who inhabit the boards you like are capable of thinking for themselves and came to the same conclusions /pol/ did all on their own. Maybe your worldview isn't anywhere as popular as you think it is, especially in a place where speaking one's mind is accepted.
>>
>>81720822
I'm going to go ahead and guess that it is not terribly popular for people to be complaining about movies years after they are released like this. Most people do not give a fuck one way or the other.
>>
>>81721154
You'd have a point if that were a new dynamic. It's not. People still talk about the original trilogy more than 30+ years after they were released.
>>
>>81721258
Sure, most people talk about the movies. Most people don't come onto anonymous message boards and post the same thing year after year.
>>
>>81721383
They do if it's a persisting problem in their eyes, or do "normal," people stop complaining about something after its expiration date regardless of resolution where you come from?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.