[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey Rick, it's Easter time! >WHAT DID YOU SAY MORTY?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: lYvnA3XZ.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lYvnA3XZ.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>Hey Rick, it's Easter time!
>WHAT DID YOU SAY MORTY?!
>I-i said that it's East...
>WHAT THE FUUU BURP CK MORTY? ARE YOU TAKING ME AS AN IDIOT? DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT PETTY CELEBRATIONS ABOUT SOME NON EXISTENT ENTITIES
>Jeez Rick I just w-wanted to...
>YOU WANTED?! YOU BURP WANTED?! OH GREAT M-MORTY, IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT MY GRANDKID IS...
>Okay s-stop it Rick I get it
>... A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THAT BELIEVES IN F-FUCKING BURP GOD. FUCK OFF FROM MY GARAGE MORTY OR I WILL END YOU RIIIII BURP GHT HERE YOU LITTLE PARASITE
>>
Gerry did nothing wrong
>normal pretty decent guy
>bitch of a wife
>doesnt support him
>insults him constantly
>no relationship with son due to rick
>slut daughter with no respect for him
>psycho cunt father in law
>if he had more confidence he would be alpha (proven in kronenburg)
Why do the writers insist on making him a joke even though he does nothing wrong and reacts appropriately in any circumstance
>>
XD upvoted!
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>81717594
Jerry is dead, bury it. Consider this mercy.
>>
>>81717594
Because Reddit: the show
>>
>I hate this show so much, so I will constantly talk about and make threads about it!
>>
>>81717594
Because the guy that created this show is a sociopath
>>
>>81718418
This
OP you bring shame to your family, Unironically.
>>
>>81716879
notice the lack of skill? the 2-d art style? the colorless and humorless world? the abominable dialouge? the directionless torture of the charectars? it could only have been made by a blasphemous sack of shit subhuman. As in a mormon, like amy schumer
>>
dan harmon a shit, roiland's original concept was crude but hilarious and had potential without all of the meta/existential BS

https://youtu.be/BPuq2TbjlO8
>>
>>81716879
Why are these Cal Arts tier cartoons so popular with redditors and tumblrfags? Theyre so uninspired and lack any ability to show emotion without using exaggerated faces, just like anime.
>>
Show will be dead soon

First two seasons had roughly between 1 million to 2 million viewers and never dropped below 1 million.

Season 3 so far has started off with 0.68 million and likely wont get renewed for a fourth season.
>>
>>81719003
>Season 3 so far has started off
retard
>>
I started to think that Jerry is a parody of a family man. Now hold on, let me explain:

You know how most family sitcoms the father is always treated bad by everyone, made fun of and being ridicule? But also being portrayed as an idiot despite being the pillar of the house and brings the food on the table and such, sometimes is a grandparent that gives a hand to stabilize the family as a way to show that man of today are irresponsible manchilds.
I think Jerry is a parody of the parody of the father in a family sitcom show. Is incompetent, children don't show respect, wife struggles everyday by its stupidity and has to be the one with a job while Rick hates him with a passion which at certain point is justified but nobody seems to be on Jerry's side, just like in most family sitcom, but even in those shows, there is few occasions which is reliable and grateful for his help or advice, but not in this show.
>>
DRUMPF!
>>
>>81718990
just like babies, they are attracted to simple shapes and vibrant colors
>>
>>81719137
Wrong autistic daily hate thread. You're looking for Colbert. It's down the hall, second door on your right.
>>
>>81718418
I love this show, but participating in these shitposting threads is pretty fun tbqh
>>
>>81719108
But Jerry has his moments of brilliance too.
>>
>>81719359
i can only remember one and it was about the mind portrayal
>>
>>81718959
Channel 101 is mostly shit but there are a few gems.

When is Hollywood going to give us a full Yacht Rock TV Show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL10CF667591857A2D&v=YNTARSM-Fjc
>>
is this a jojo reference?
>>
>>81717594
>they literally give Jerry cuck parents

this show is TOO fucking reddit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.