[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

George Lucas reiterates Star Wars is for ‘12-year-olds,’

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: B,B,Cunt.jpg (146KB, 634x838px) Image search: [Google]
B,B,Cunt.jpg
146KB, 634x838px
George Lucas reiterates Star Wars is for ‘12-year-olds,’ calls out ‘mean’ critics
http://www.polygon.com/2017/4/13/15288998/george-lucas-star-wars-celebration
>>
Remember when Lucas told Hayden Christensen "you're going to be playing Darth Vader", then after he signed the contract said "lol just kidding, you're going to be playing an awkward whiny teenager"? That was great.

Based Lucas, amirite?
>>
>all the money in the world
>marry a nigger
>>
>>81713829
Shows the man's got taste. White and gook bitches will just divorce him and take all his money
>>
File: oscar-isaa.jpg (81KB, 1086x543px) Image search: [Google]
oscar-isaa.jpg
81KB, 1086x543px
>>81713298
>It’s time for the Jedi to end.

Luke’s not a misguided outcast who needs to be shown the error of his ways; he’s a wise teacher who knows there is no place for an order of religious zealots with next to no legislative oversight in a functional democracy.

You can talk about the balance of the Force as much as you’d like. No one is saying that you shouldn’t be able to meditate and build your own lightsaber. We’ve seen enough blasters to know that there is some galactic version of the Second Amendment in play here. If you want to carry a laser sword and be at peace with the galaxy? That’s fine.

The problem is when the government gives you what seems to be nearly unlimited authority to enact policy, with the implicit threat of cutting your hand off, reading your mind and using your own thoughts against you.
>>
>>81714144
A FRUCKING TWEE
>>
>>81713867
there is something seriously wrong with your brain and your life is going to be miserable because of it
>>
If it's just for 12 year olds then why did he include child murder in his movie?
>>
How much more money did he get to be there and talk stupid shit like that?
>>
>>81713298
>"Star Wars is for kids!"
>shoves a ton of politics, trading, wannabe Shakespearean dialogue and literal children genocide in it

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>81713298
i think this is bs because children dont understand the politics of whats going on in the prequels or even the OT.
Children also would not really understand what Anakin is doing especially in episode 3. He's basically so madly in love/addicted to Padme.
Children would not understand the concept of being deeply in love with someone romantically like that.

I can get the idea there are things in Star wars that appeal to kids but i think it transcends the idea of being limited to one age group, they are films made for everyone to enjoy.

Lucas saying they are for kids is just a lazy excuse for some of the poor execution of the prequels.
>>
>>81714339
Galactickino
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.