[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Hollywood trying to push women of color on us? >Logan:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Are you Kidding Me.png (441KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
Are you Kidding Me.png
441KB, 500x494px
Why is Hollywood trying to push women of color on us?

>Logan: Logan's daughter is Mexican
>Spider-Man: Both Mary Jane and Peter Parker's love interest are black
>Transformers: Mark Wahlberg's sidekick is a young Mexican girl
>Thor: Valkyrie will be a mulatto

Seems to me like they want to double-dip so they can save money by not having a separate minority character and stronk womyn by just combining them
>>
>>81710217
Hollywood = Israel

anti-white = Israeli agenda
>>
>>81710217
Zendaya isn't fucking playing Mary Jane you idiot.
>>
>>81710217
Because it's hot you cuck
>>
women of a black/brown color, specifically

white men with asian women is oppressive now
>>
>>81710217
you dont have to watch them if you dont want to...
no one is "pushing" anything on you faggot.
>>
>>81710217

>Seems to me like they want to double-dip so they can save money by not having a separate minority character and stronk womyn by just combining them

Why would you make a thread asking a question when you already know the answer?

Logan especially is an absolutely perfect example.

>Literally Who that you can pay nothing
>Child
>Brown
>Cute

That's multiple demographics locked down right there at almost no cost. Much of the film industry is losing money, so they're investing in blockbusters that HAVE to sell like never before. The F&F franchise shows how much potential income that can come from Hispanics/blacks. All you need then is an Asian character for the chinks and you have all the key demographics locked down.
>>
>>81710412
>why would you make a thread asking a question when you already know the answer?

To get (OP) famalam
>>
>>81710496

>implying I didn't know that
>implying I'm not just lonely on easter and looking for (You)s

;__;
>>
File: Autumn Ends.png (245KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
Autumn Ends.png
245KB, 287x400px
>>81710538
Its okay anon, I feel the same
>>
>>81710217
>Logan's daughter is Mexican
Logan's kids have always been interracial. He has a fucking Japanese son
>>
File: file.png (73KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
73KB, 256x256px
Or maybe they are trying to appeal to a wider audience?
>>
Logan's daughter is white pure basque descent not some chingada whore spawn from tijuana
>>
MJ will not be black( I hope so)Liz will.
>>
>>81710217
Only autists like you notice this kind of shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.