[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying Raimi wrote the screenplay? Shouldn't it be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: koepp.png (226KB, 286x571px) Image search: [Google]
koepp.png
226KB, 286x571px
>implying Raimi wrote the screenplay?

Shouldn't it be called Koepp-posting?
>>
File: IMG_1365.jpg (46KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1365.jpg
46KB, 400x214px
>what's your name, kid?
>The Human Holocaust

The fuck, Riami?
>>
>>81707468
>You're the one who's out, Gobby. Out of your fucking nigger faggot mind!

jesus what the fuck
>>
>>81707468
>The power of the Jews....in the palm of my hand

Wtf, Raimi-Koepp?
>>
No because the director always changes the screenplay to fit his needs

the screenwriter is just the nerd
>>
>>81707640
I remember it differently
>You're the one who's out, Gobby. Out of the closet, you degenerate pozzed ass-bandit!
I had the theatrical cut, I guess that even back then they couldn't use the N-word too often in cinematic releases
>>
File: Bonesaw_McGraw_(Earth-200253).jpg (73KB, 607x530px) Image search: [Google]
Bonesaw_McGraw_(Earth-200253).jpg
73KB, 607x530px
>>81707534
>Pssh pick a name based off something that actually happened kid
>>
File: 1466152129544.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1466152129544.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I...we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl...they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells...you will know that the rent has been paid.

>For this month.
>>
>>81707468
>what is realizing a vision
Raimi changed the script during production to fit what he felt would make a more compelling narrative. Things like having spidermans web be part of his powers and not a device and making Uncle Ben and Norman Osborn white supremacists are choices he made, not the studio or the screenwriter.
>>
>>81708155
still the best one after all these years
>>
File: back-to-formula.jpg (39KB, 427x480px) Image search: [Google]
back-to-formula.jpg
39KB, 427x480px
>after being empowered by pure Aryan essence, the first thing Norman Osborne does is kill the Jewish scientist
Such a powerful moment, it couldn't possibly have come from some nerdy screenwriter, it takes the real dedication and direct involvement with the actors only a director could have
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>81708028
>Who made queer ads costume for
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.