[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this sketch make anyone else cry? I still get choked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: the man who wouldn't be.png (216KB, 703x639px) Image search: [Google]
the man who wouldn't be.png
216KB, 703x639px
Did this sketch make anyone else cry? I still get choked up even remembering it, and there are only one or two other movies or shows that have ever made me cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
>>
>>81704624
I don't believe that this made you cry.
>>
>>81704841
The second time I watched it I absolutely did. Are you claiming the ending isn't incredibly crushing and emotional?
>>
>>81704624
this is literally meaningless
what are you whining about
>>
>>81704624
i don't get what the ending is about

i like the music though
>>
>>81704886
It isn't.
>>
>>81704624
>not the cop killer version

reddo
>>
>>81704624
Greatest kino I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>81704944
Smiling through life and playing by the rules and taking nothing seriously until you realize it has destroyed everything you love and wasted twenty years of your youth, leaving you with nothing but agony and a need "to go to bed forever;" that isn't depressing to you?
>>
So does Charles represent the average American or average 20th-21st century citizen who refuses to accept that the world around him is fucked up? Ik that Sam doesn't think the world is absolute garbage but ik that he thinks it's in a pretty bad place. Is it redeemable?
>>
>>81705037
If Hey Moon had been the originally intended ending song, nearly everyone would agree that it's a better choice
>>
>>81705139
No because I can't relate to it. I'm not a loser.
>>
>>81705169
Hey Moon is a significantly better song than Cop Killer. It also helps in that it doesn't literally reference the events of the skit. The contrast of violent imagery with the placid music is also enjoyable.

yeah. this is one case where the censors improved things
>>
File: 14555102377794.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
14555102377794.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>81704624
>tfw can't go to bed forever
>>
File: nathan_d.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
nathan_d.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
just re-watching this skit, it reminds me of someone
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.