[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Tony becomes severely addicted to gambling for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 30_gambling_lg.jpg (60KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
30_gambling_lg.jpg
60KB, 560x375px
>It's a Tony becomes severely addicted to gambling for literally one episode episode
>>
why do people watch this shitty show?
>>
Tony was a selfish prick. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>81703865
he wasn't "addicted", he was gambling for distraction
>>
>tfw Tony, a balding fat fuck got better girls than you will ever have in your life
>>
>>81703927
its GOAT, name a better show
>>
he owd hesh a lot of money and i guess had no immediate way of gathering the cash
>>
>>81703933
I can't. The way he handles Chris' death was so fucking frustrating to watch. Legit spent the whole episode saying how it was a burden off of him in strict business terms while people surrounded him sobbing. He actually had the audacity to complain to his therapist how much of an annoyance it was for him to pretend to be sad around Chris' family. What a complete and utter cunt.
>>
>>81703865
by a cunt hair, T
>>
>>81704143
what was really strange to see was when Chrissy was angry at Tony for not being grateful to him for going to him about Adriana, meanwhile Tony was angry at Chrissy for not taking care of her himself.
>>
>>81704287
yeah i was thinking the same thing, i just watched that episode a few nights ago. Good display of how toxic their relationship was. Everything was perceived negatively by eachother
>>
File: k&h.jpg (2MB, 5069x2852px) Image search: [Google]
k&h.jpg
2MB, 5069x2852px
>>81704042
DA RENT, DA RENT
>>
>>81704143
and then flies to miami to fuck one of Chris' ex. SAVAGE
>>
File: that zip fyurio.jpg (174KB, 884x1081px) Image search: [Google]
that zip fyurio.jpg
174KB, 884x1081px
*knock knock*
>>
>>81704987
UPA INA DA CLUBA!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.