[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do his movies feel so fake? They feel so disingenuous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Why do his movies feel so fake?

They feel so disingenuous and souless
>>
>>81701182
Well, it's hard to (((pin down))).
>>
He's a jew
>>
>>81701337
so was Stanley Kubrick
>>
>>81701182
lack of white people; seriously even beaners and niggers don't want to see themselves as heroes.
>>
File: The Dutch Angle Awakens.png (2MB, 2546x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The Dutch Angle Awakens.png
2MB, 2546x1000px
>>81701182
ANGLES
>>
Yet his role as Monk was great.
>>
File: 2422_FPT_00055R.jpg (4MB, 3600x1948px) Image search: [Google]
2422_FPT_00055R.jpg
4MB, 3600x1948px
>>81701337

What does that have anything to do with it?

Steven Spielberg made some of the greatest and most unforgettable movies of all time.

They felt timeless and amazing

JJ on the other hand...it feels like im watching a commercial for a movie and not an actual movie. its hard to explain.
>>
His movies have the worst action choreography and cinematography I've ever seen in a big budget movie. It literally gives me a headache to watch.
>>
>>81701182
Because he's more interested in pushing agenda and propaganda than, you know - making actual art.
>>
>>81702047
>What does that have anything to do with it?

it's a systematic destruction of thew white race
>>
File: 1487496446020.jpg (60KB, 1000x950px) Image search: [Google]
1487496446020.jpg
60KB, 1000x950px
>>81702047
>Steven Spielberg made some of the greatest and most unforgettable movies of all time.

Spotted the plebeian.
>>
It's because they ARE soulless. While technically at least a passable director (not passable in action scenes so idk why he makes mainly action movies) he doesn't seem to understand film as art and he especially doesn't understand fantasy genrefilms.
>>
File: 1462999796876.jpg (199KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1462999796876.jpg
199KB, 569x802px
>>81701182

Where have I seen that expression before?
>>
>>81701182
He's generic Hollywood director, but in the body of a little geek chic Jewish boy, so people think he's Spielberg and not Bay.
>>
Because he is a corporate guy. All his movies are safe, not too bad but not too good either. He's good at creating hype, just look back at Lost, Star Trek and Cloverfield Lane.
He's great at making average movies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.