[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No thanks, I don't feel like surviving this particular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Saw.jpg (114KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Saw.jpg
114KB, 600x300px
>No thanks, I don't feel like surviving this particular explosion
>>
>>81700148
T. Shit for brains
>>
>>81700148
>had space cancer
>couldn't run with shitty metal legs
>risk lives of others to die slowly in great pain instead of quick death
>>
>>81700357
>was at the entrance of the building 10 feet away from the ship watching them leave as they flew away after claiming he wouldn't make it
>could have been on the ship if he moved any amount faster
>>
>just stays and dies for no reason other than forced "everyone dies" drama
>was the only other person that saw the hologram
>>
File: Elijah_Wood_as_Frodo_Baggins.png (186KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
Elijah_Wood_as_Frodo_Baggins.png
186KB, 300x289px
>Please protect my daughter form danger until I can unload a bunch of dangerous information on her that forces her to go on a suicide mission. She needs to be very safe up until that point!
>>
>>81700357
>>risk lives of others to die slowly in great pain instead of quick death
He's basically space Osama isn't he?

Why doesn't he have a harem of bitches to go with his dialysis machine? This movie is unrealistic as fuck.
>>
>>81701415
His name makes him supposed to be Che Guevara but there's not much Guevara about him unless he says he hates gays in a deleted scene or something.
>>
>>81700627
Why didn't she take the hologram? I can kimd of understand that they had to leave the base asap, but it shouldn't take more than a second to grab it.

Given the emotional signifigance to her character, this seems like a shitty plot hole just to force the rebel group to rebel from the rebellion.

Expect the Han Solo film to be even worse with plot holes. At least Rogue One had characters and scenarios that you had some creative freedom with.
>>
>>81701368
>shit that never happened
go away mike
>>
>>81700148
Remember they made an extremely dangerous hyperspace jump in atmosphere. Saw's added mass could have prolonged the hyperspace jump calculations or put too much stress on the ship. Yeah he didn't know they would do that, but in hindsight, leaving him behind was probably a good idea.
>>
>>81703206
Compared to the weight of the ship, his body weight is insignificant.
>>
>>81700148
It was a big explosion.
>>
>I'd come with you but if there's too much screen time for a black person in this movie the chinese won't see it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.