[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park is the smartest and best adult cartoon on tv.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0020.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.png
1MB, 1366x768px
South Park is the smartest and best adult cartoon on tv. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>81696295
It does push Matt and Trey's views, but it is also childish.
>>
>>81696295
it's shit after the stargate episode(imagination land or something)
>>
>>81696295
South Park was the smartest and best adult cartoon on tv*
ftfy
>>
File: rick-and-morty-pic-3.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-pic-3.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
>>81696295
>>
File: p11378315_b_v8_aa.jpg (519KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p11378315_b_v8_aa.jpg
519KB, 960x1440px
SP used to be, these past two seasons were just awful. Season 19 was decent up until they changed the focus to ads, and Season 20 was just awful, why would they do a story arc in real time off of the election and rely on a specific candidate to win?

IMO, The Venture Bros is the best adult show. Good writing, animation, characters and character development, and we'll thought out continuity
>>
they became the very thing the hated when they attacked Trump. SJWs

But seeing as they both have black kids now I can't say I'm surprised
>>
>>81696554
Op here. Well forgot about that one.
>>
>>81696554
this. OP btfo
>>
>>81696578
Bruh they made fun of trump Hillary SJWS BLM and feminist. They make fun of everything.
>>
>>81696574

That is correct.
>>
>>81696295
I liked it more when the show was more about the townsfolk and the boys. Now its the cartman and randy show with epic funny haw haw story of something that happened six months ago.

The show was more interesting when they created stories for the boys and not just shoehorning them into "big" plot lines.
>>
File: 1489207887432.jpg (33KB, 530x493px) Image search: [Google]
1489207887432.jpg
33KB, 530x493px
>say they dont want to be preachy with sp
>thats exactly what they are
>>
>>81696714

They portrayed trump as a complete retard while hillary was just naive and silly because she kept pushing the "my opponent is a liar" bullshit that her staff told her to say.

She only comes off as a victim while trump is WOAH! A REATERD xDDD JUST LIKE IN REAL LAIF AM I RIGHT TUMBLRRRRR?? <3
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.