[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"You've heard of the hacker group Anonymous? Even they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: cipher.jpg (45KB, 634x393px) Image search: [Google]
cipher.jpg
45KB, 634x393px
"You've heard of the hacker group Anonymous? Even they're scared of Cipher."
>>
Why do they wear the mask?
>>
"Let me introduce you to Deckard Shaw. He killed some of us in the previous movies, but he's family now."
>>
>>81691991
>numale fidgets and utters a passive agressive self deprecating quip under YASSS QUEEEN's gaze
>>
>>81691991

I can only imagine the fucking brainstorming session for this movie.

>L33T haxors shooting torpedos on ice at cars!
>>
>>81692279
I'm pretty sure next one will take place in space, and the one after that will involve time travel.
>>
>cipher
talk about a more played out hacker name
>>
>>81692331

Was sitting there with my father watching tv and a commercial for this movie came on. Afterward he said "So have they had their Moonraker in that series yet?"
>>
>>81692417
bullshit, I bet you don't even have a father
>>
>>81691991

Does Charlize need a husbando to help her take care of those African kids? I volunteer
>>
>>81692631
I can confirm that guy has a father, he's a gay homo father that sucks a lot of dick real talk
>>
PUT THE MODEM DOWN CHARLIZE
>>
File: Jesus_Bust_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg (37KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_Bust_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg
37KB, 340x450px
>>81691991
>>
>>81692279
Dude. Who here HASN'T gotten bored on Friday night and hacked the mainframe and taken over a Russian sub, armed its weapons and remotely moved it from drydock back into the ocean?

You don't sound very l33t to me, if I'm honest.
>>
>>81693424
>ty white jesus
>>
Movies in the series directed by Justin Lin > Movies in the series directed by James Wan > Movies in the series directed by Rob Cohen > Movies in the series directed by F. Gary Gray > Movies in the series directed by John Singleton

The first time you see Dom in Fast Five, the side of a speeding train car is welded open, the wind whipping the metal away to reveal his silhouette as he walks into the frame.

The first time you see Dom in Fate, he's holding his wife's hand while talking engine repair with some local Cubans.

F. Gary Gray can fuck off.
>>
>>81692376
Better than Ramsey.
>>
>>81692221
Reminder that Han is still alive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udnq0gKZlvc
>>
>>81695486
>alt ending

His car was t-boned by a gigantic-ass pick-up trick and he was shot point blank. Continuity is now fucked, Fast 9 will have to do some serious heavy lifting that it will be too lazy to do.
>>
>>81695888
he's clearly unharmed as shown in the video
>>
>>81694355

>worst movies directed by black guys

Really makes you think
>>
>>81695975
>best movies directed by an asian

Really makes you think
>>
>>81693066
under rated kek
>>
>spelling it L33T
1337 is the proper way you fucking skids.
>>
File: 1473064436436-mu.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473064436436-mu.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>81691991
>>
>>81691991
The only thing I'm scared of is rabbits, the ones in our neighborhood will charge you
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.