[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I realised "monkey" is just a euphemism for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: karl.jpg (100KB, 679x437px) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
100KB, 679x437px
>mfw I realised "monkey" is just a euphemism for nigger

The stories make so much sense now.
>>
>>81688322
bumped , this is big
>>
File: 1485913466487.jpg (139KB, 1149x891px) Image search: [Google]
1485913466487.jpg
139KB, 1149x891px
WTF is Rickys problem with homos

I'm a fag, and ngl he does piss me off sometimes with his dumbass homophobia. Whenever Karl says some dumb shit about Asians or whatever Ricky will jump in there and go on about 'ohh you cant say that, thats racist, this isnt the view of XFM, Karls just an idiot ooh'. But when Karl says some dumb shit about gay fellas Ricky just cackles and eggs him on.

I know the XFM shows were from 1998 and it was a different time and all, but it still right annoys me.
>>
>>81688322
big if true
>>
>>81690026
YOUR A MORON ANON

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

PLAY A RECORD
>>
>>81688322
Lil' negro fella
>>
>>81690026
XFM with Karl is from 2001-2005
>>
>>81690026
do you have any brothers to carry on your bloodline for you?
>>
>>81690917

Yeh I have 1 hetero brother and 1 hetero sister
>>
>>81690026
Fuck you faggot.
>>
>>81688322
le freak, de chic, cheeky untermensch of the week
>>
>>81690934
good
>>
Turns out, right, little nigger fella was doing the heart surgery
>>
File: IMG_1647.jpg (118KB, 312x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.jpg
118KB, 312x383px
>mfw he was right about letting Africans sort themselves out and die if necessary
>>
Can we all agree that Rockbusters was the worst feature?
>>
>>81691877
Rockbusters was shit to listen to

but its fantastic fun to give your mates Karl's "riddles" when youre hanging out - absolute gold every time
>>
>>81691877
Songs of Phrase was so much fucking worse. Rockbusters was shite but it was funny when he gave the answers and was abused for them (as he should have been)
>>
>>81690026
>I know the XFM shows were from 1998 and it was a different time and all, but it still right annoys me.

CURRENT
Y
E
A
R
>>
>>81691877
Educating Ricky and Monkey News are my favourites, never liked Karl in a film.
>>
>lil nigger fella, stirrin some veg
>>
>>81690026
Stop being such a pussy.

t.also a fag
>>
>>81692094
>never liked Karl in a film.
They were hit or miss, the Kes one was fucking perfect if you had watched the movie.
>>
>>81690917

does it still count if you have cousins who have kids? asking for a friend
>>
>>81690026
Ricky is just another repressed Englishman is all
>>
>>81692206
ask your dad
>>
>so there are these two little monkey fellas right
>they're taken in to work on a farm owned by these farmers right
>as time goes they bring in a little woman monkey so they can keep the family going
>both were fighting over her so the farmers decided to let them have duel to see who would get her
>the one who won i think was named Chris is still there with his family of 15

Bloody hell it really does make sense.
>>
>>81692160

Im not saying he should be forced to stop or anything.

He has the right to say what he wants, just like I have the right to think that some of what he says is tosh
>>
>>81690033
Sweet reddit memes, lass.
>>
>xfm series one
>karl is happy go lucky
>laughs all the time

>by series 4
>nary a smile from him
>fucking hates the job

What happened lads?
>>
>>81692592
Gervais happened
>>
>>81690026

Go cum out of a window, fag
>>
>>81692592
Imagine having to go to work, only to be insulted by gervais
>>
>>81692736
Imagine having to look at a lanky goggle-eyed freak all day.
>>
>>81691877
What? Rockbusters was by far the best.
>>
>>81688322
if some british anon records nigger over when they say monkey and posts it here i will upvote them as hard as i can
>>
>>81692859
I would do it but i cant do a manc accent
>>
>>81692736
>Imagine having gervais

fixed mate

he is cancer and pushes everyone away from him with his cancer
>>
>>81692887
im aussie and could probably do one but i dont know the software to do it
>>
>>81692832
So there's this little jamaican fella right and he's swing a fish around D.S.
>>
>>81690026
He's a non-upper class British leftist. That means he finds gays personally disgusting but he can't actually say that because that would be politically unacceptable. So instead he laughs at Karl's dumb jokes about camp people and talks about how vile it is that [right-wing politician] has been found in bed with a man. See also: Garth Ennis.
>>
>>81692918
Dandy WarHoles
>>
>>81692895
>he is cancer and pushes everyone away from him with his cancer

Taking into account how dependant on him Pilkington is for pretty much everything I wouldn't say that's a realistic summary. I don't like Ricky Gervais and I don't think many people are so rubbish they should have to take shit from him but Pilkington's definitely one of them. There's just something essentially despicable about him.
>>
>>81690026
Because being gay is fake. America with it's PC nature tries to push it as real. No one else in the world accepts homosexuality as anything other than a deviant choice. Sorry about reality bud.
>>
>>81691877
Hi Steve
>>
File: file.png (53KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
53KB, 300x180px
>>81693266
Every gay guy ive ever met has been really effeminate but im told gay guys can be masculine by the media
>>
>>81693266
People like you accept it readily enough when it hits home just how completely without other alternatives they are. They're called "jailhouse faggots".
>>
>>81692408
>So there's this building on fire right?
>They haven't got any ladders tall enough to reach the top floor where this kid is stuck
>So they grab this little monkey fella right.
>They let him climb the building and rescue the woman

Makes sense. Make the nigger risk his life.
>>
>>81693381
Uh oh boys we got another internet psychic here. Magically knows people via posts without any other info. How'd you get those awesome online powers? Are you some kind of Ex-Man?
>>
>>81693118
ABSOLUTE TWADDLE

PLAY A RECORD
>>
>>81693218
It's because Karl is just a huge pushover. It took him over a decade to finally come to his senses and lose the annoying twat.
>>
I don't really care for the Lord of the Rings movies but I always get really mad when Steve and Ricky rant about them.
For one thing, if you hate them so much just ignore them because it's not good listening material. But it seems more like, especially in Steve's case, they're just trying to show that they're not nerds.
>>
>>81695300
Steve went from autist KYV to University Degee in Media (kek) to intern spaz at a radio station as Rickys assistant to making content because their manager couldnt justify paying him as an assistant to being on the radio to being popularish on the radio

At no point did he have a moment to stop being a bitter nerd faggot and he kept up his shield of autism trying to 'act cool'
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.