[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think they feel stupid now when people realized that prequels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Do you think they feel stupid now when people realized that prequels were actually good movies and TFA is stinking pile of poo?
>>
>>81686107
Yes but they will never in a million years admit they fucked up. The TFA review was proof enough of that. These greasy swarthy jew fucks are awful.
>>
>>81686107
Cry more contrarian baby
>>
Do we know who will be their next guest for the Selection Series?
>>
>Prequels were actually good movies
When the fuck will this meme die?
>>
>>81686244
The truth has an unfortunate tendency to be resilient anon.
>>
>>81686107

>any SW movie rated higher than 5/10

plebs
>>
>prequels were considered by many terrible and shit until something shittier came along now all the sudden the prequels are good

fuck off fags. they're both bad
>>
File: 1483665715959.jpg (23KB, 605x598px) Image search: [Google]
1483665715959.jpg
23KB, 605x598px
>>81686107

Still buttroasted about that Rogue One review, huh?

AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS
>>
>>81686107

episode 3 being better than episode 7 doesn't invalidate what a shaggy dog story episode 1 and what mismark of build up episode 2 is.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if the rest of the crew ever feels resentment towards Mike for being the reason the YouTube channel/company/whatever you want to call it blew up. Like if somehow they feel inadequate or something.

It was during one of their commentary tracks (I forget which one), and the topic of the prequels came up and Mike said "I really wish the Prequels didn't exist" and Rich replied with "If it wasn't for the Prequels we wouldn't be here right now."
>>
>>81686107
Me on the right
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.