[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they just feed the ring to a horse then leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 42

File: IMG_4433.jpg (51KB, 850x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4433.jpg
51KB, 850x463px
Why didn't they just feed the ring to a horse then leave that hourse in the wild?
>>
>>81677987
the horse would poop the ring out on the ground and someone would find it
>>
>>81678424

Actually no, the horse would start heading towards Sauron. The ring very well might burn itself into the horse's stomach so as not to get shit out. Yes, if the horse DID shit out the ring, someone would find it.

This is also why the eagles couldn't take the ring to Mt. Doom. The eagles would take the fucking ring, or it would convince them to fly towards Sauron.
>>
>>81678492
i would be hilarious if frodo was replaced by a horse
>>
>surgically implant the ring in a horse's body, so it "belongs" to no one
>lead the horse to mount doom
>push the horse in
>>
File: schlomo is confused.gif (17KB, 851x913px) Image search: [Google]
schlomo is confused.gif
17KB, 851x913px
>>81677987
>logic
>>
File: 1489575418385.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489575418385.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
why didn't they tie the ring to a rock and sail out into the ocean and drop it in the ocean. ohhh nooo a fish has the ring now, big fucking deal
>>
File: jli.jpg (19KB, 480x360px)
jli.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>81678621

well...actually...i'm not really a hobbit. i'm a horse
>>
>>81678668

Whoever was leading it would be tempted to cut it out.
>>
File: 1422808728116.gif (2MB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
1422808728116.gif
2MB, 352x288px
>>81677987
Did you watch the movie? You saw the armies Sauron was amassing even without the ring correct? Even after his defeat at Pelennor Fields, Sauron had another massive army ready to go, and by that time almost all the elves had left, and the combined strength of Gondor and Rohan was only a few thousand. The side of good was fucked unless the ring was destroyed.
>>
>>81677987
Why not drop it in the ocean. Ideally weighted somehow.
>>
>>81678668

The closer you got to Mt. Doom the horse would turn into a fucking demon horse and probably escape. Even if it didn't Sauron would visit the horse in its sleep and know where you were all the time, and send his whole fucking army to kill you and take the ring.

>>81678827

The fish would beach itself as close to Mordor as it could, and a bear would find it and eat it, and then the bear would go into Mordor, or the Nazgul would find the bear and take the ring back to Sauron.

You see, Gandalf gave it to a hobbit because hobbits are NEET. They don't want to fucking have power, they don't want to be kings, the ring doesn't affect them like other creatures. They just want to chill and eat good food and fuck and smoke weed. Frodo could handle the influence of the ring cuz he just wanted to fucking go home. But even Frodo lost to its power at the end. Luckily Golem took the ring and fell into the volcano. Otherwise Sauron still would have won.
>>
>>81679100
>>81678827
The Enemy had krakens
>>
I can't even think of horses anymore without seeing that hoof photo
>>
why not just drop it into a different volcano? I mean it wont melt but who the fuck is going to climb after it
>>
>>81677987
Why didn't they just bury it in a shallow grave?
>>
Howcome if Gandalf is so smart he didn't have them build a rocket and launch it into space?
>>
Why didn't they just put Frodo on the boat to Valinor and leave middle earth altogether
>>
Why didn't they drop it down a well?
>>
Why didn't Gandalf cut off Frodo's fingers?
>>
>the ring magically makes it so people take it to Mordor
Well then why did Gollum take the ring into the mountain? Checkmate atheists.
>>
Sauron is a mentally retarded faggot.
>>
>>81679126
>they don't want to be kings
So you're saying fishes want to be king?
>>
>>81679540
That's how we got the Fisher King.
>>
Why didn't they just scoop some of the lava out of Mount Doom, bring it back to Rivendale, and pour it over the ring?
>>
>>81677987
Implausible.
>>
>>81679100
>>81679291
>>81679364
>>81679377
Taking it elsewhere or just dropping it anywhere would mean it could still be acquired by the bad guys, that's why destroying it was the only way.
>>
>>81679698
Lava doesn't work that way.
>>
>>81679377
the ring was already lost in a river and then in a giant mountain cave system and managed to find its way out. the ring would probably whisper to someone so they fall down the well, find the ring, and then get pulled out.
>>
>That scene where frodo cums into sam's mouth
>"I've finally shared the whole load now."

This was a bit much hackson
>>
>>81680158
kek
>>
Why didn't gandalf build a bunch of guns or bombs? he could make fireworks, they could have easily helped during those battles
>>
why didn't they just send the ring off into space? You're telling me Gandalf can cast spells and shit but he can't use his force power to send that fucking thing up into space?
>>
Why didn't sauron see bilbo when he put on the ring at the party?
>>
Why not tie it to a balloon and let it float away?
>>
Why didn't Sauron send the winged nazghul sooner?
>>
>>81679807
They'd just have to reheat it when they got back.
>>
>>81680475
The training queue is bloated with orcs. You want him to cancel orcs queue for like 10 nazguls?
>>
>>81680358
Because he turned invisible
>>
The Ring had to be destroyed as Sauron would have conquered ME even without it and destroying the Ring was the only way to destroy him. He just wanted the Ring so that it would make that conquest easier.
>>
File: lego4.jpg (217KB, 1000x801px) Image search: [Google]
lego4.jpg
217KB, 1000x801px
Who was Legolas shooting at here?
>>
File: grrm.jpg (31KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
grrm.jpg
31KB, 620x413px
Why are you wasting your tame with childish banalities when based George put Tolkien in his place long ago?

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?

>The war that Tolkien wrote about was a war for the fate of civilization and the future of humanity, and that’s become the template. I’m not sure that it’s a good template, though. The Tolkien model led generations of fantasy writers to produce these endless series of dark lords and their evil minions who are all very ugly and wear black clothes. But the vast majority of wars throughout history are not like that.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
Why not just find a different volcano and throw it in? What are the orcs gonna do, swim in lava for it?
>>
>the ring makes Sauron invincible
>Isildur was able to cut off his finger with armor and ring

was sauron a fraud? did the ring actually have power other than making people invisible?
>>
>>81680825

hmm...
>>
>>81680857
The power the Ring gave people was proportional to their own inherent power. So weak creatures like Hobbits only turned invisible or shade like, whereas if Aragorn had it he'd become virtually superhuman and if Gandalf had it, like he said himself, he could literally become the new Sauron.
>>
>>81680799
Seagulls loyal to sauron.
>>
>>81678880
Kek
>>
>>81680330
Probably not, remember Arda was flat at one point.
>>
>>81678424
Nah
>>
>>81680799
Eru
>>
>>81680919
It could've been worse had Galadriel kept the ring.
>>
File: gandalf.png (68KB, 1170x378px) Image search: [Google]
gandalf.png
68KB, 1170x378px
What the FUCK was Gandalf's FUCKING problem?
>>
>>81677987
I get that there were no fires hot enough to melt the Ring, but why not cast a mold around it that'd completely encase it and make it impossible for the Ring to "accidentally" fall on some drunk midget's finger in the middle of a noisy bar?
>>
>>81680919
This doesn't explain how sauron had his finger cut off.
>>
>>81680967
>Dark Queen mommy ruling the world and fucking a harem of boys from every race every night
>worse
>>
>>81678492
The eagles flew to Sauron at the end...
>>
>>81680803
>What was Aragorn’s tax policy?
Strange The Hobbit movies didn't bring up taxation and such, maybe that was the problem of the dwarves in first place.
>>
>>81680677
Fucking hell that caught me off guard
>>
>>81680825
The ring would position itself so that when the volcano erupted it would fly miles into the sky and land on Saurons finger like some Harlem Globetrotter shit
>>
>>81680992
What do you mean? It got cut off from a sword, it's not like the Ring made him invincible to physical blows.
>>
>>81681003
You know what I mean by worse, more like "worse" yes.
>>
>>81680919
but Isildur turned invisible too
>>
>>81681034
And it wasn't a random sword either.
>>
>>81681034
If the ring doesn't make him invincible, then what's to fear?
>>
>>81680746
This. Even the combined forces of men were only enough to challenge him not defeat him and he knew this. What he feared most was Aragorn taking the Ring after his defeat at Pelenor. In the book and EE of the movie Aragorn wrestles control of the Palantiri at Minas Tirith from Sauron and that is what forces his hand because he believes Aragorn has the ring and the thought they were actually trying to destroy the ring was inconceivable to him.
>>
>>81678492
I dont think thats why the eagles wouldnt take it. Its just not their problem. Like sure youll drop your boy off at the airport, even though its out of your way, but once he asks you to shove a balloon full of coke up your ass and come to North Korea with him, its a no go.
>>
Why didn't they just dig a 100 ft hole and bury the ring?
>>
>>81677987
Because the ring is a sentient evil who's only goals are to be used and to eventually return to Sauron. We were shown and all but told in the books that the ring can affect itself and the world around it in horrifyingly subtle ways. Much in the same way it becomes a perfect fit for anyone in possession of it. Unless its destroyed it will just end up back on Sauron's finger.

Add to that the fact that unless the ring is destroyed Sauron cannot be permanently put down. They explain this a few times, hiding the ring or just fighting to keep it would buy them time but ultimately Sauron wins simply by being left alive to corrupt and destroy as he sees fit.
>>
File: 1487191312093.jpg (37KB, 246x369px) Image search: [Google]
1487191312093.jpg
37KB, 246x369px
>>81677987

In the thousand years between encounters, why didn't they invent a rocket to take the ring into space and into the hands of the Jewvalar?
>>
>>81681102
Because it makes him invincible in a more abstract sense. In that even though he can still be killed his powers are so vast that it's pretty fucking hard to do so. Sauron's biggest weakness was always that he was arrogant. It's why he loses the second time because he was arrogant enough to assume a creature like a hobbit could never pose a threat to him and it's why he lost he first time because he was arrogant enough to put himself in a position where he could be seperated from the ring, even if the odds were weighed in his favor.
>>
>>81681003
>ruled by a nigger elf
>not worse
>>
>>81681068
Could just be my head cannon but perhaps Isildur even though he was numenorian wasn't strong enough to use the ring. I'm pretty sure Aragorn is supposed to be the most powerful in the line since Elendil.
>>
>>81680803

Probably a more representative quote:

>Much as I admire Tolkien, and I do admire Tolkien — he’s been a huge influence on me, and his Lord of the Rings is the mountain that leans over every other fantasy written since and shaped all of modern fantasy — there are things about it, the whole concept of the Dark Lord, and good guys battling bad guys, Good versus Evil, while brilliantly handled in Tolkien, in the hands of many Tolkien successors, it has become kind of a cartoon. We don’t need any more Dark Lords, we don’t need any more, ‘Here are the good guys, they’re in white, there are the bad guys, they’re in black. And also, they’re really ugly, the bad guys.
>>
>>81681068
The ring turns people invisible when used passively but when used actively can greatly increase people's powers. Remember that Isildur just claimed the ring as a trophy for his house and didn't actually know its properties other than wearing it would make him invisible.
>>
>>81680857
>wear giant one inch thick spiky armor
>wear the ring outside the armor
suron is retarded
>>
>cut his finger
>he explodes

explain this
>>
>>81681279
The finger was attached by the ring. Remove the finger? Boom. No ring. It's simple arithmetic
>>
>>81681212
I'm sorry what the Lord of the Rings needed was more discussion of tax systems. Looks like taxposting is back on the menu boys!
>>
>>81681279
The Ring literally had most of Sauron's 'soul' for want of a better word inside it. The magic of the Ring meant that as long as he was wearing it his power level was much greater than it normally was. When he wasn't wearing it, however, his power level was back down to its normal level minus the part of his soul that was in the ring itself. So his exploding was basically just creative license showing that his power level was so diminished that he could no longer maintain a physical form.
>>
Even if sauron got the ring again, what's to prevent him having his finger chopped off again? Nothing.
>>
>>81681279
"And into this ring he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life." In essence Sauron poured so much of himself into the ring to magnify his strength that without the ring he was a shadow of his former self.
>>
>>81681366
he can wear it on his dick now.
>>
>>81681319
>>81681360
The ring literally lay an inch away from him.
>>
>>81681366
It took the Last High King of the Noldor and Elendil High King of the Numenorians who there are few left of besides Aragorn to weaken Sauron before Isildur could even cut his finger off.
>>
so why did he make the ring? as of now it sounds like a giant liability and he had to put almost all his essence in it
>>
>>81681352
They have taken the office and the second condo, we have launched an appeal but cannot hold them for long. The premise loses value. Bills, bills in the deep. We cannot pay. A bailiff lurks in the dark. We cannot pay. We cannot pay.
>>
>>81681014

It was a medieval economy, taxes were paid in a share of crops, property rents, labor, and goods to the lord, and lords provided military support and sometimes paid tribute to the lord to whom they owed vassalage, and so on up to the sovereign, each level of nobles having lands they personally controlled in addition to their vassals. Seeing as LotR is based on legends where rightful kings are always good and just one can assume these obligations weren't too onerous.
>>
>>81681421
>get shot in chest
>collapse next to first aid kit
>dude just patch yourself up lmao. It's right next to you
>>
>>81681461
It's about mitigating the risk of getting your finger cut off vs the strength you bonus you get.
>>
>>81681538
>Sauron is human
>can't put ring away for a second without exploding

lmao
>>
>I wish I had never become primary shareholder. I wish none of this had ever happened.
>So do all who live to see such recessions but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the investment capital which is given to you
>>
>>81681366
wouldnt you rather avoid him and his armies killing thousands before someone MAYBE cuts off his finger or dick, wherever he decides to throw it this time around?
>>
>>81681590
*rapes you*
>>
>>81681606
I sensibly chuckled at this.
>>
>>81681461
It was meant to control the other bearers of Rings of Power but it ended up only affecting humans.
>>
File: Share.jpg (2KB, 192x80px)
Share.jpg
2KB, 192x80px
Share the capital load.
>>
>>81679100
This would work in the practical sense that anyone of the non-immortal characters would never live long enough for the Ring to be rediscovered, but then you've got all of this post to worry about
>>81679084
Sauran would have conquered Middle Earth and reigned for millennia if the Ring was destroyed in the near future.

I suppose there is the potential of dropping the ring in a different volcano than Mt. Doom, if there are such places.
>>
>>81681606
Did the bubble pop by the third movie?
>>
>>81681606
>the results of overstocking finger accesories
>>
File: maxresdefault (34).jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (34).jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
PRO-PER-TIES

BUY 'EM, SELL 'EM, RENT 'EM OUT AT A REASONABLE PRICE JUST BELOW THE AVERAGE CONTEMPORARY MARKET VALUE TO ATTRACT LONG TERM INVESTORS
>>
>>81681870
The ring had to be unmade in the place of it's making.
>>
Fell deeds awaken.. Now for wrath... Now for ruin... And a sound return on our investments!
>>
>>81682016
But what were Sam's views on mortgage ratings?
>>
Why didn't they build a robot, program the robot to take the ring to Mt Doom, then give the robot the ring and turn it on?
>>
>>81682301
robo sauron sounds cool
>>
>>81681519
This is pure and good
>>
>>81682301
The robot would become self-aware and try to use the ring for its own personal gain.
>>
>>81681212
>We don’t need any more Dark Lords,
>Creates a race of Evil Ice monsters
>>
>Cmon we can take 'em
>It's a large expected revenue
>Bail me out
>What?
>I cannot meet my quarterly targets you'll have to subsidize me!
>Wai - Don't tell the IRS
>Not a word
>>
>>81677987
Why not just put the ring around OP's cock? No one's going to go near that.
>>
>>81681279
Sauron was a Prince Rupert's Drop

really hard to damage, but any crack instantly destroys him
>>
>>81677987
Why didn't they drop the ring in that pit that gandalf fell into? Its not like anyone could actually leave that place.
>>
File: Grima_and_Gandalf.jpg (53KB, 335x239px) Image search: [Google]
Grima_and_Gandalf.jpg
53KB, 335x239px
>I told you to revoke the broker's license
>>
>>81681420
How big is Sauron's dick
>>
>>81681007
They didn't have the ring you fucking retard.
>>
File: theoden.jpg (8KB, 276x155px)
theoden.jpg
8KB, 276x155px
If I go... Theoden goes bankrupt!

You will not foreclose on him, as you did not foreclose on me!
>>
>>81682628
Gandalf escaped that pit.
>>
File: maxresdefault (35).jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (35).jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>But what about compound interest?
>I don't think he knows about that, Pip
>>
>>81682628
> Its not like anyone could actually leave that place.

theres a staircase that goes from the bottom of that pit to the peak of the mountain
>>
File: index.jpg (3KB, 192x80px)
index.jpg
3KB, 192x80px
Then it has all been in vain! The joint partnership is broken!
>>
>>81682843
The endless stairs of Khazudum
>>
File: ImGrimaHurrDur.jpg (6KB, 266x190px)
ImGrimaHurrDur.jpg
6KB, 266x190px
>>81682739
>>
So in the end Isildur kept the ring because it counted for his 401k?
>>
>>81683214
Yes because it was a precious commodity to him.
>>
>>81681131
Nice
>>
It says "The Database of Durin, Moria inc. CEO. Input password, and enter." Alright, let's see, "Durin"...no, "Moria"...no, "12345"...no...

It's a riddle! Try "password"!

>access granted
>>
File: ct.png (224KB, 446x314px)
ct.png
224KB, 446x314px
>>81680803
>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.
>>
>>81683214
He wanted it to be his everlasting legacy, hence he kept it and bestowed it upon his descendants and bound his bloodline to its fate.
>>
Just started reading through the book recently.

> Gandalf realized it was the one ring back when Bilbo acquired it on his journey
> Does nothing for 80 years despite the fact that the Goblins had been defeated near the Lonely Mountain
> Decides to wait because...?

And people complain about "MUH EAGLES PLOTHOLE." I usually never say this, but the film so far has been much better. Please tell me it gets better guys.
>>
>>81682275

What were they really trying to say?
>>
>>81680803
a reminder that george is a literal autist

why dont he critique the lack of tax policy in The Iliad?
>>
>>81685618
> Gandalf realized it was the one ring back when Bilbo acquired it on his journey
No he didn't. He had a suspicion but all he knew about it was that it was a magic ring.

> Does nothing for 80 years despite the fact that the Goblins had been defeated near the Lonely Mountain
Gandalf spent that time keeping track of Sauron's power, helping to inspire and protect the realms of Men. Remember that the ring had been lost for thousands of years so it was incredibly unlikely that that ring of all rings could have been it. In a perfect world Gandalf would never have had to investigate the ring further but when he saw Sauron was actually growing in power again he was forced into action.
>>
File: 1490595839758.png (84KB, 297x340px) Image search: [Google]
1490595839758.png
84KB, 297x340px
>>81680803
>was saurons tax policy his downfall?
>did morgoth increase or decrease spending?
>did morgoth increase or decrease the national debt?
>how did the economic and sociopolitical status of the nation just as morgoth retired affect saurons early years?
>did sauron reduce the possible debts left by morgoths rule?
>did sauron increase or decrease spending?
>how did taxation change from morgoth to sauron?

tolkien would often focus on the major parts of a story, but as we all know its the minor details that give it life
>>
>>81679807
What if you use magic to keep it hot?
>>
>>81685771
LAVA NICE AND HOT
>>
Why didn't they use a time machine to go back to when Isildur was in Mt. Doom and just push him into the lava?
>>
>>81681538
That's literally how it works in Battlefield
>>
The should have just left it on Sauron's finger, he would have never noticed it was there.
>>
Why didn't they just give it to Tom?
>he didn't want it

bullshit, I would've forced it on him
>>
>>81686140
he would have lost it, because he doesnt care
>>
Why didn't Galadriel just riverdance to mordor with the ring
>>
>>81681068
Only in the movie.
>>
>>81678492
Are you rerarded?
A horse stomach wouldn't be able to dissolve a normal ring, let alone THAT ring
>>
>>81686265
...that wasnt what he meant, stupid

the ring has a mind of its own, it would have either lodged itself in the horse's stomach and comandeered it to a place where it could get to sauron; or be pooped out and be picked up by someone who would eventually get it to sauron
>>
ISILDUUUUUURRRRRRR
>>
>>81686161
Galadriel would turn into an evil mommy god if she had the ring
>>
>>81682016
best post is best
>>
>>81685941
Maybe that wouldn't work either, Gollum fell into the lava with the ring but that alone didn't destroy it.
>>
Why didn't one of the good wizards just make a ring of love that would cancel out the evil ring?
>>
>>81677987
What did R olkein do so well that no other fantasy series written comes close to the scale, believability, and imagination of the LOTR series? Every other fantasy novels I have tried to read just falls way too short.
>>
>>81686604
because he spent his entire life writing it and died before completing the other half (silmarillion)

also he served in the trenches of WWI and lived during WWII so it gave a gravitas to everything
>>
>>81681024
If the ring was so smart why couldn't it travel by itself to sauron?
>>
>>81686604
>>81686689
What this guy said. But on top of that the guy wasn't a straight creative type. He was an academic, scholar and lecturer on anglo-saxon history and language before and while writing his books. That's why LOTR reads almost like a history because it was written by a guy well versed in it.
>>
>>81686810
The Ring can't directly achieve its goals it can only influence people and things around it into doing them for it.
>>
>>81681131
This is the best explanation I've ever heard about this
>>
File: 7-potters.jpg (335KB, 1800x1062px) Image search: [Google]
7-potters.jpg
335KB, 1800x1062px
why didn't they just rush mount doom with a bunch of frodo fakes?!
>>
>>81687017
But it can "position" itself, like move on its own? Hogwash
>>
Why not just kill sauron, destroy mount doom and keep the ring?
>>
File: 1489305982327.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489305982327.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>Sauron had big ass armies that would have fucked up Middle Earth regardless
>Somehow killing Sauron makes these armies vanish in to thin air
>Despite having the power to conquer the free world they just give up

ok
>>
>>81687428
They're not bound to his will anymore.
Instead of having ten billion evil orcs under a single purpose and all powerful mind guiding them, they just disperse into ten billion disorganizes evil orc bandits to be cleaned up as stock enemies in a video game somewhere.
>>
>>81687428
>Somehow killing Sauron makes these armies vanish in to thin air
Nope. After Sauron dies the orcs revert to a more or less feral state, and without Sauron giving them a moral boost they are fucking afraid of the Men of the West.

The Easterlings, Harad and etc though had to be defeated militarily, both at Morannon and in the fourth age.
>>
>>81687561
>The Easterlings, Harad and etc though had to be defeated militarily

Typical fucking niggers.
>>
>>81681174
Its actually quite dramatically ironic that through the whole story Sauron NEVER expected anyone to even attempt to destroy the ring because he assumed its suggestive powers would inevitably lead it back to him, when Frodo put the ring on in mt doom that was literally the first moment he realized they were inches close from destroying it, imagine the actual panic and terror he probably was feeling in that short moment before Gollum ended up falling with the ring
>>
Why didnt Gandalf just hide the ring in his ass to keep it away from Sauron?
>>
Why didn't they put the ring in like 200kg lead block and then throw it in the deep sea ?
>>
Why didn't Sauron blow up Mount Doom after he created the ring?
>>
>>81687734
Because then he'd be a Super Nazgul.
>>
>>81679126
>bears live on the beach
>>
>>81685245
Im curious as what context this even happened, a disease? Curse?
>>
>>81687824
Because he never considered anyone would destroy it, its power and sirens call would always bring it back to him
>>
>>81687728
>“And far away, as Frodo put on the Ring and claimed it for his own, even in Sammath Naur the very heart of his realm, the Power in Barad-dûr was shaken, and the Tower trembled from its foundations to its proud and bitter crown. The Dark Lord was suddenly aware of him, and his Eye piercing all shadows looked across the plain to the door that he had made; and the magnitude of his own folly was revealed to him in a blinding flash, and all the devices of his enemies were at last laid bare. Then his wrath blazed in consuming flame, but his fear rose like a vast black smoke to choke him. For he knew his deadly peril and the thread upon which his doom now hung. From all his policies and webs of fear and treachery, from all his stratagems and wars his mind shook free; and throughout his realm a tremor ran, his slaves quailed, and his armies halted, and his captains suddenly steerless, bereft of will, wavered and despaired. For they were forgotten. The whole mind and purpose of the Power that wielded them was now bent with overwhelming force upon the Mountain. At his summons, wheeling with a rending cry, in a last desperate race there flew, faster than the winds, the Nazgûl, the Ringwraiths, and with a storm of wings they hurtled southwards to Mount Doom.”

Got shivers the first time I read it senpai.
>>
>>81688371
Most elegantly put "OH SHIT" moment
>>
>>81677987
I wish people would understand theme and metaphor
>>
Tolkien was a linguist and intended the work to be a substitute for British mythology, which he felt was lacking in coherence and scope.
That said, there's way too many fuckers who don't understand the basic concept of the ring and can't think abstractly about it
Watch Lorerunner's videos. Good ambient nerd sperging.

https://youtu.be/5SEzEjkgjTY
>>
File: 1489050292032.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489050292032.gif
3MB, 400x300px
>>81688631
>someone actually linking lorerunner and its not me
>>
>>81688140
food poisoning, she was stranded in the wild and ate some random berries and bugs iirc
>>
>>81688802
Good guy innee?
>>
>>81688981
Really helped me to better look at stories since there's stuff i hadn't though about before
>>
Why didn't Elrond just push Isildur into the lava?
>>
>>81689456
Elrond was not a murderer, and Isildur was his fucking family. are we seriously so devoid of morals and desensitized with killing that we have to ask why arent characters murdering people they disagree with and consider it a plot hole?
>>
>>81689741
Well when it's the only way to kill the magical superdemon that is menacing all of existence, exceptions should be made.
>>
>>81680803
>pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?
That's Middle Earth : Shadow of Mordor
Also, orcs did not breed like all others did, they're abominations like niggers and gypsies.
>>
>>81689819
but Elrond didnt even know what the ring exactly does and that it willl allow Sauron to surviwe, it was just a hunch that it should be destroyed. and besides, big theme is that humans are inheriting Middle Earth while elves are slowly fuckking off to Vaalinor, so they're done making decisions and leave responisibility to humans, Elorond felt like it was Isildurs decision to make
>>
>>81687428
>the free world
is this ronald reagans reading of tolkien?
>>
Why did Saucony have to search the ring on his finger, an easily-cut and weak part of his physical form? Couldn't he just keep it inside his armor? Or like, wrap it around his evil dick and wear iron undies?
>>
>>81680857
>>81680919
In canon Isildur probably just used his dad's broken sword instead of his own to cut the fingers off of an already "dead" Sauron as a symbolic gesture since his dad killed him.
>>
>>81677987
The real question is, why when the guy said 'no' to destroying the ring, why didn't the elf king just throw himself at the guy and plunge into the lava with the ring.
>>
File: 1490889021311.jpg (75KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
1490889021311.jpg
75KB, 900x635px
>>81678827
>giving the ring to Ulmo
>>
>put the ring inside a metal box
>fill the box with 1 ton of molten steel
>sail to the middle of the ocean
>throw the box of solid steel with the ring inside it into the ocean
Problem solved.
>>
why didn't frodo just lick the ring?

who'd wanna touch it after that?
>>
Just put the ring inside a mattress and put the mattress inside a swimming pool.
Sauron BTFO.
>>
>>81694252
>get fucked because Sauron has a huge army and he will conquer Middle Earth anyways
>>
>>81694349
If he's so much more powerful than anyone else then maybe he SHOULD rule Middle Earth!
>>
>>81694404
if he was so powerful then why did a fucking midget destroyed him?
atheists 0 : 1 christians
>>
Why didn't he give the ring to KStew?

#KSTEW4EVER
>>
>>81694252
>>81678827
>>81679100
Sauron will continue to exist forever as long as the ring does, so any solution that just keeps him from ever getting his hands on it still leaves Sauron free to do whatever he wants to the planet until the end of time, destroying the ring is the way to destroy Sauron.

If you need to, think of the Voldemort Horcrux situation, Rowling took that right from LotR and it's the same concept, Sauron will continue to exist in some form even if he's killed as long as the ring does.
>>
>>81679469
Frodo would've just used it as a cock ring then
>>
>>81694443
>implying Sauron is dead

he'll be back in part VII just you wait and see
>>
File: reece.jpg (29KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
29KB, 600x494px
>>81694475
>>
>>81677987
Why didn't the elves just launch a thermonuke at Sauron?
>>
File: belle.png (314KB, 430x482px) Image search: [Google]
belle.png
314KB, 430x482px
>>81677987
why didn't sam give frodo the succ
>>
>>81694474
>If you need to, think of the Voldemort Horcrux situation...
No.
This is a Tolkien thread, take your industrialized ghost-written pleb fantasy somewhere else you newfag.
>>
>>81677987
>horse eventually dies
Then what?
>>
>still no satisfactory and logical explanation on why not riding the giant eagles and drop the fucker into the volcano.
>>
>>81694693
>eagles would tell them to fuck off or would try to steal the ring for themselves
>even if they did, theyd get raped by saurons magic and minions if they tried to cross mordors border
hows that?
>>
>>81694474
In the first book Gandalf says he's not sure what will happen when the ring is destroyed. They didn't know it would kill Sauron
>>
>>81694649
It seems like you got blinded by the mention of Harry Potter and missed my point, which was that Rowling took this and many other concepts straight out of Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>81694693
This anon >>81678492 has a good point.
>>
>>81686585
But they did, they made the friendSHIP. I mean the suffeRING.
>>
>>81694747
>eagles carried bilbo holding the ring and had no problem with that
>the nazgul were riding horses on the north, they would never get to mordor in time to fight off the eagles
>>
>>81687802
The lead block would rule the ocean
>>
>>81685618
>> Gandalf realized it was the one ring back when Bilbo acquired it on his journey
Are you sure you read the book?
>>
Why didn't Sauron send his nazguls to hobbitville during the 60 years when Bilbo used the ring to avoid relatives and spy on naked hobbit children?
>>
>>81694769
If I remember the part you mean, wasn't Gandalf talking about the three rings the elves had, and that it wasn't clear what would happen to them and everything they control once the one ring was gone?
>>
why didnt they just look for another volcano, or make their own
>>
>>81694784
>It seems like you got blinded by the mention of Harry Potter
stopped reading right there bro.
>>
Why didnt sauron just close the door to the mountain hahahaha like nigga use a lock lmfao
>>
File: 1492323869015.jpg (154KB, 897x623px) Image search: [Google]
1492323869015.jpg
154KB, 897x623px
>>81677987
Super Magically Powerful fireworks to send it into space...

Or are you guys gonna say the inanimate object would turn evil and rocket its way out of physics to drop it off to Sauron?
>>
>>81694890
Not him, but I don't think it makes sense.

>bilbo finds the ring
>gandalf doesn't know what it is but suspects it is the one ring
>research for decades to be sure
>can't hold it and looks tempted
This is bullshit. Gandalf should have known it's the one ring from the start because he'd just be attracted to it.
>>
>>81694954
> the inanimate object would turn evil and rocket its way out of physics to drop it off to Sauron
This is the only logical explanation
>>
>>81678827
They discuss this as a possibility in the book.
>>
File: Sauron_DOS.gif (3MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron_DOS.gif
3MB, 320x200px
>>81688371
>>81687728
In the film we have a giant eye quickly turning toward the mountain with it's pupil contracting. How do you fuck up Sauron so badly?
>>
>>81694927
In other words,
>yes I go blind when something I don't like is mentioned

Dull!
>>
>>81694992
>>gandalf doesn't know what it is but suspects it is the one ring
Not until Bilbo leaves it to Frodo, and even then it was best to keep it in hiding and secret with Frodo until he was sure.
>>
File: 1474965566511.png (2MB, 1523x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1474965566511.png
2MB, 1523x1348px
>>
Why didn't they try negotiating with Sauron? Maybe let him write the ring off as a tax break?

Everyone has a price.
>>
File: 1425932156619.jpg (3KB, 105x125px)
1425932156619.jpg
3KB, 105x125px
>>81686265
>he thought that anon meant to pop the ring into the horse and the stomach acid would digest the one ring
fucking hell buddy
>>
Sauron won't die until it is destroyed. He would have conquered middle earth without the ring, by destroying it they stopped him forever.
>>
>>81695182
Dont you mean, make him purchase ring offset credits?
>>
File: 1491930559014.png (38KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
1491930559014.png
38KB, 348x348px
>comfy LOTR threads are now just autistic nitpicking and tax memes
Fuck this board
>>
>>81679164
the idea was to destroy it and in the process destroy sauron(i think)
so if they just dropped it into any old volcano then sauron wouldnt have died or whatever and his army wouldn't have run away
>>
Why didn't Sauron make the ring out of something that couldn't be destroyed by lava, like why didn't he carve it out of a diamond? Then it'd be indestructible.
>>
Krager #KSTEW4EVER
>>
>>81694992
This is all explained right in the book. Gandalf says he knew from the beginning it was one of the Great Rings, and it's hold on Bilbo worried him but he 'could not take it from him without doing greater harm.' Harm to Bilbo I assume. He thought of consulting Saruman but some intuition held him back.
>>
>>81695341
>Harm to Bilbo I assume.
No, harm to the world by being corrupted by Sauron.
>>
File: IMG_5201.jpg (89KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5201.jpg
89KB, 716x768px
Tax?
>>
>>81695236
what is this tax thing anyways?
>>
>>81695471
see>>81680803
>>
>>81695453
PERHAPS HES WONDERING WHY WOULD YOU LOWER INTEREST BEFORE GIVING A MAN A LOAN?
>>
>>81695507
heh hes such an autist
>>
>>81688371
>From all his policies
>>
>>81695471
A long time ago George R. R. Martin author of A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) made a comment trying to compare his work to Tolkien's by asking 'What was Aragorn's tax policy?' as if that would have made the story more interesting or something.

The internet had a field day with it for a long time, but just recently some youngsters rediscovered the quote and started jizzing all over the place about it.
>>
Why didn't they just put the ring on an ant and since it changes size to fit the bearer it'd be literally 0.01mm in diameter and be stuck on an invisible ant, literally impossible to find. Plus it wouldn't matter if the ant turned corrupted since it's still just a fucking ant.
>>
>>81680967
gandalf >>>>>> galadriel or any other elf.
>>
Why didn't they just call in an air strike on Mordor?
>>
>>81695281
If it were an indestructable material, how would he carve it?
>>
>>81680803
I love how that obese autist that's never worked in his life thinks he can critique an oxford professor/war veteran
>>
File: Tom-bombadil.jpg (76KB, 230x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-bombadil.jpg
76KB, 230x400px
>>81695236
More often than not they always started with a Fredo image and a challenge to the idea that the ring had to be destroyed in Mt. Doom. If you really want to go back I'll see what I can do.

Who the fuck was Tom Bombadil really? Why didn't they just give the ring to him?
>>
>>81695806
They all voted and decided that they rather have Sauron rule Middle Earth than a faggot.
>>
>>81695375
Yeah, you're right. It was a nice touch how Gandalf won't pick the ring up with his hands in the film, but I think he does do so in the same scene in the book.
>>
>>81695806
http://km-515.livejournal.com/1042.html
>>
>>81682493
It ain't over yet
>>
>>81680799
He was shooting at Gríma Wormtongue, who had just hopped on to Saruman's back wielding a knife.
>>
>>81688140
Dysentery from either bad water or some berries. Or all that half raw horse meat.

From a narrative perspective she's purging herself of all the unnecessary habits she picked up while trying to rule Mereen, and returning to her roots as a conqueror. Also, she has a miscarriage. So that's funny too.
>>
>>81695567
Sometimes the tax threads are funny if the posters really knows about those things instead of just replacing words with taxes.
>>
Any argument as to ways they couldn't just get rid of the ring are irrelevant since Sauron didn't actually need the ring to win.
>>
>>81695921
bombadil is secretly hitler who has fled from germany after 1945
>>
>>81694992
I think the ring's powers of temptation are kind of limited by Sauron's personal strength. Like how it gets stronger the closer you get to Mordor. He was pretty dormant when Bilbo first acquired it so the ring probably wasn't too powerful.
>>
>>81681007
Sauron was dead at that point idiot.
>>
>>81696151
Any arguments as to what where the win conditions of Sauron are irrelevant since TLOTR is fiction
>>
>>81681024
And my KIM!
>>
>>81695042
What were they gonna do, insert a narration?
>>
>>81695921
There are some good points there but that guy got too far up his own ass or too high when interpreting the story.
>>
>>81694649
>pleb fantasy
Fantastic Beasts was a bretty good movie.
>>
>>81680803
>of dark lords and their evil minions who are all very ugly and wear black clothes. But the vast majority of wars throughout history are not like that.

But Turkey now is exactly that.
>>
>>81696348
You serious? Off the top of my head and going only on the way Sauron is described in the books, he could have been depicted as a pair of evil glowing eyes in a cloud of blackness. Even that gif you're replying to would have been better than a giant lighthouse eye, just a shadowy fiery figure.
>>
>>81681212
>>Much as..bad guys
False, as Tolkien shows that Good Guys can be corrupted by the ring or be dicks like Boromir's father.
>>
File: lecatapult.gif (1MB, 384x162px) Image search: [Google]
lecatapult.gif
1MB, 384x162px
>>
>>81679472
He was a hobbit, they rarely want power and greed. Smeagol was cast away and the ring kept him alive, but at some point it knew that he wasn't ever gonna bring it to mordor cause it abandoned him
>>
File: 1436746972290.png (504KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436746972290.png
504KB, 500x500px
Why did Gollum take the ring into the mountain instead of giving it to Sauron? Also why didn't Gollum follow Bilbo to the Shire after he stole the ring? And why did he go to Mordor just to wind up getting captured?
>>
>>81679472
>>the ring magically makes it so people take it to Mordor
Not really
>>
>>81696483
I always just assumed Sauron was chilling inside the tower and the eye was just a projection. It's a pretty iconic piece of imagery.
>>
>>81680358
Sauron wasn't that strong at that point, remember doing the hobbit he was just some spirit in a castle that was dealt with easily enough. I can also imagine that he needs at least a basic knowledge of the general area where it is, which is why he send the black riders out to search for it
>>
>>81687428
I was more concerned about Goblins and Trolls fighting in broad daylight. They made a point earlier in those movies that the Uruk-hai were special because not only were they more brutal but they also could travel in the light.
>>
>>81680857
The hobbits, we are told, are brilliant at hiding. I can imagine the ring enhance the users general power. Legolas, with the ring, might just have turned into an elf on roids, but a hobbit is so very different
>>
>>81680358
Didn't like 40 years pass in the book between Bilbo's birthday and the start of Frodo's journey?
>>
Why not put it in a big block of concrete and burying it?
>>
>>81688371
damn... thats beautiful
>>
>>81696565
Gollum wants the ring for himself. He probably just didn't know where Bilbo went. And Sauron has some weird power where he can just sort of command "wicked things" like Orcs and such, and I guess Gollum fit the criteria so he wound up in Mordor.
>>
>>81696517
Or Boromir himself. Book Boromir is kinda dickish and he's less sympathetic.
>>
>>81696718
17 years, if my memory is correct.
>>
>>81696584
That's definitely better than Sauron physically being a gigantic fiery eyeball, but that you have to imagine he's in the tower yourself is the issue. All the scenes with the giant lighthouse eye could have been done with a pair of eyes inside the tower. Scenes like the one where he senses Frodo at Amun Sul or whatever it's called and gazes in his direction and Frodo can feel his gaze would have been even better if he was less than a gigantic fucking eyeball.
>>
>>81679472
>>81696565
Gollum is a hobbit, hobbits are much less affected by the ring's corruption. He didn't immediately leave his cave to follow Bilbo because he was wretched and miserable and he hated the sun and the moon. I can't say why he ended up in Mordor, although I think Gandalf says something about Mordor drawing wicked things as an explanation for Gollum ending up there.
>>
File: 49279055.jpg (825KB, 1978x2878px) Image search: [Google]
49279055.jpg
825KB, 1978x2878px
Non book fag here, requesting more lotr quotes

>rohirrim charge
>saurons fight against some elf
>>
>>81696721
And then what? Wait until all of them are dead?

Sauron was winning even without the Ring, destroying it was the only option.
>>
File: 1491192411634.jpg (43KB, 477x421px) Image search: [Google]
1491192411634.jpg
43KB, 477x421px
>>81688371
>>
>>81697066
One of my favorites, since movie fags tend to see Gollum as a silly character

'Then why didn't he track Bilbo further?' asked Frodo. 'Why didn't he come to the Shire?'
'Ah,' said Gandalf, 'now we come to it. I think Gollum tried to. He set out and came back westward, as far as the Great River. But then he turned aside. He was not daunted by the distance, I am sure. No, something else drew him away. So my friends think, those that hunted him for me.

'The Wood-elves tracked him first, an easy task for them, for his trail was still fresh then. Through Mirkwood and back again it led them, though they never caught him. The wood was full of the rumour of him, dreadful tales even among beasts and birds. The Woodmen said that there was some new terror abroad, a ghost that drank blood. It climbed trees to find nests; it crept into holes to find the young; it slipped through windows to find cradles.'
>>
>>81681131
Well done. I came here from twitter to see this whole thread. You made it in the screencap.
>>
>>81689853
They literally did breed like other races, that's explicitly stated in the only line that refers directly to sex, 'for the orcs bred like the sons of elves and men'.
>>
>>81682706
The ring changes size
>>
>>81694693
Book explanation:
The Eagles do not care. Most creatures that aren't men, dwarves or hobbits see Middle Earth as a lost cause. They couldn't give a flying fuck if Sauron wins. They are only responsible to Manwe.
Movie explanation:
The Witch King. In the movie-verse the Witch King is more powerful than Gandalf, and after he is destroyed the Eagles can enter Mordor.
>>
>>81681131
I think we can finally put the eagle shit to bed. Nicely done
>>
>>81694693

>>81697937
>The Eagles do not care.

When Gandalf is saved from Orthanc by one of the Eagle Lords, he asks it how far it can take him. It says something like 'pretty fucking far my man, but not to the end of the earth. I only came to deliver a message not to carry your ass.' Then it drops him nearby in Rohan so he can grab a horse to ferry him around. The eagles don't care.
>>
>>81694693
It would be a shit story
>>
>>81697838
Where are the orc wives?
>>
>>81698820
The orcs are literally rape babbies
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>sauron doesn't have the ring
>still manages to almost destroy Gondor and Rohan

but yeah sure, throw the ring in the sea and just let him keep spawning armies of orcs, I'm sure he'll get bored in the end
>>
>>81679100
And how would you make the ring "temptation-proof" while on the way to the ocean?
>>
>>81689910
am i the only one having "white people fucking off to another planet before earth becomes a shithole due to non whites" vibes?
>>
All these threads have the same shit. Fucking Glorfindel says throw it into the ocean and Gandalf schools him.
>>
>>81699722
glorfindel was a such a tremendous fag that he was cut out of the movie.
>>
>>81699579
Tie the weighted ring to the carrier and shove him overboard too. Two birds; one stone
>>
>>81698820
Nowhere. Orcs raped humans and elves and produced orcs.
>>
>>81699812
He was basically the jock of the story. Insanely powerful in military matters but a retard in everything else. Arwen replaced him. Glorfindel was the only rival to Elrond in terms of elf power. Though the former was buffed by God when he died, Elrond wasn't. Which never sat well with me. I mean Gil-Galad was pure rape, Elrond was old and since power degens the more generations you have, it never made sense that Glorfindel, a guy similarly aged to Elrond, who got buffed by God to come back, wasn't massively more powerful than Elrond.
>>
>>81682523
I kek'd
>>
>>81699812
>takes part in one of the greatest clusterfuck in all of middle-earth history
>defends the flank at great risk
>witnesses the fall of gondolin
>holds out against an entire orc army and dragons on his own
>takes on a balrog saving tuor and his racemixing whore thus saving the world
>gets revived to aid against sauron
>cloaks his true self because he's literally to badass
>makes the nazgul piss their pants at his coming

>fag
NO!
>>
>>81700101
>>81700011
and all this while had gay sex with other elves instead of pounding arwen
>>
>>81694589
Many keks
>>
>>81678424
Nobody would dare touch it though, that's disgusting
>>
>>81700011
I'm not sure if this is relevant but Elrond was a half-breed of elves and men of Westernesse wasn't he?
>>
File: 1483961794906.gif (11KB, 393x484px)
1483961794906.gif
11KB, 393x484px
>>81700156
>having sex with men makes you gay
>>
>>81700220
Yes. He was given the option to become elf or man but He was a coward who didn't want to die so chose to be elf
>>
>>81700258
No shit
>>
>>81700220
Pretty sure he was a half-elf in spirit, not in genetics. He was still the 2nd most powerful Elf iirc. Only Gladriel was better if she entered her War Aspect. Obviously none could compare to Finwé in power. Gil-galad was the last High King of the Elves. Then they split into three kingdoms, using the power of their rings. Only Cidran(?) gave his to Gandalf. Rivendell and Lotholrien was created with the other two.
>>
>>81700319
Who the fuck wouldn't?

>>81700532
The rings are a good point. Elrond wears one of the three right? That explains his power over Glorfindel.
>>
>>81700488
Not before the abrahamic religions poisoned peoples minds
>>
>>81700778
Elrond doesnt have a ring of power.

>gandalf
>cirdan
>galadriel
(And saruman)
>>
>>81700778
>That explains his power over Glorfindel.
elf societies arent some sort of marxist wet dream where everything is a power struggle
>>
>>81700816
I thought it was Gandalf, Galadriel and Elrond.

>>81700866
I was referring to >>81700011 my easily triggered friend.
>>
>>81700816
Yes he does, he has Vilya.
>>
>>81700778
Yes he has Vilya. He also has power of foresight and has magical power. Which puts him over Glorfindel. The two are probably equal on foot, though Glorfindel rode Astalofth (spelling) which was faster and more powerful than Shadowfax iirc.
>>
>>81700816
Cirdan gave his ring to Gandalf, and Elrond had Gil Galads ring after Gil Galad died
>>
>>81700816
Cirdan gave his red ring to Gandalf. Galadriel has the other. Elrond has the blue one. IIRC
>>
why didn't they put it in a lembas and feed it to an elf?
>>
new meme lotr thread

>>81700853
>>81700853
>>81700853
>>
>>81678827
Watch the prologue to FotR again
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.