[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post your face when americans kill their family members

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: manchester by the sea.png (638KB, 688x657px) Image search: [Google]
manchester by the sea.png
638KB, 688x657px
post your face when americans kill their family members after watching a movie
>>
File: 1477093645435.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477093645435.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
>>81677358
>>
was it that bad?
>>
child murder is no big deal but SPOILER ALERT jeez people have no tact nowadays
>>
what part of the movie would inspire you to do that?
>>
They also kill during, what's the big deal. The fewer of them, the better.
>>
Its called an abortion you stupid right wing nutjobs, and its not murder, deal with it.
>>
to be fair to the parents the kid was retarded
>>
>>81677650
>That night, according to the defendant, she watched a movie called ‘Manchester by the Sea.’ And in that movie, Judge, the main character in that movie kills his children by an accidental fire and is told in the movie that you can’t be prosecuted for accidentally killing your children,” McBride said during the bail review. “Within two hours of that movie playing to this defendant and her husband, Jeffrey’s deceased.
>>
>movie about inconsolable grief and guilt inspire parents to murder their child

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>81677358
>doesnt post link to the article
you fucking suck my dude
>>
File: 1479031883193.jpg (50KB, 492x493px) Image search: [Google]
1479031883193.jpg
50KB, 492x493px
Why do Americans shart in the mart?
>>
I don't want to raise a child in a world where "Academy Award Winner Casey Affleck" is a phrase that exists.
>>
>>81677358
That's cool. I often dream of slaughtering my family but I could never go through with it. I respect them.
>>
>>81678720

Why? He's a really good actor
>>
>>81678720
>muh sexual assault cancels out good acting
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 300x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 300x271px
>>81678699
Why don't they celebrate Easter?
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/02/teenager-steven-miles-murdered-girlfriend

Post your face hen Europeans kill their family members because they're so incredibly easy to influence that they will commit murder based on watching an American TV show.
>>
They watched the movie and got that out of it? I feel bad for the makers of this film to be associated with such a travesty.
>>
>>81677358

Her body, her choice.

This was just a late abortion and if you disagree with abortion in any capacity you are /pol/.
>>
>>81678903

so american tv shows are so bad they make you homicidal? damn, america spreading violence around the world as usual
>>
>>81678941
This. Women should have the right to terminate their offspring whenever they choose
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.