[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching reviews for Silence you youtube >bunch of upper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>watching reviews for Silence you youtube
>bunch of upper class beta males who never left the comfort of the U.S. all saying how everyone in the movie was wrong for denying Christ

Are christfags really this dense?
>>
>>81675727
Apostatizing to save lives is the right thing to do
>>
>>81675727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCKwtUXyU1k&t=2s
christfags are the bane of 4chan, and this movie was a disappointment like Kundun
>>
>>81675727
>>81675856
>>81676053
Wrong
>>
>you have to live in 17th century feudal japan being tortured for your faith in order to review a Scorsese movie
>>
>>81676110
Nice argument
>>
>>81675856
but you'll note the movie shows the apostates carrying on for many years denying Christ when no one was really in any danger.

movie is mixed up. still this only reflects the way in which the modern Catholic church is all mixed up
>>
>>81676302
Agreed.
>>
>>81676120

Not saying that, but saying that some soft first worlder who look like they have never been truly challenged in their life and most likely owe their high quality of life to familial connections yet have the gall to judge people who live more precarious lives from their ivory tower is rather ironic
>>
silence was boring and garfield was horribly miscast
>>
>>81676386
Why? It makes you feel insecure?
>>
>>81676461
It wasn't boring at all (maybe capeshit is more your thing?) and Garfield was okay. Not great, but not that bad
>>
>>81676644
literally scenes of talking about muh faith and scenes of muh torture. and garfield looked like they glued that beard on him 5 minutes before shooting. no one will remember this movie in a year.
>>
>>81676461
It was actually much less boring then I expected. I just watched a couple days ago and was expecting it to be extremely slow and dry but actually found it really interesting. Garfield isn't my first choice of actor but wasn't really anything horrible about his acting, he did fine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.