[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Louis Theroux will never do a Chris Chan documentary It'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

File: louiscwc.png (638KB, 637x478px) Image search: [Google]
louiscwc.png
638KB, 637x478px
>Louis Theroux will never do a Chris Chan documentary

It'd be the best, you know it.
>>
>>81673383
being outshined by that much autism would actually make him look normie

maybe chris chan should do the louis theroux documentary
>>
I bet Louis would slyly turn it into a documentary about the people who follow Chris Chan

>so why do you document this man?
>he's really funny, you know?
>why, is it because of his learning disabilities?
>....
>is he important?
>well, no....
>don't you have anything better to do?
>....
>>
>>81673383
why are you cucks so obsessed with this cuck-wannabe to have his own documentary?
>>
File: libfag cwc.png (901KB, 1192x924px) Image search: [Google]
libfag cwc.png
901KB, 1192x924px
>>81674295
>>81674295
Did you just ASSUME her gender? Fucking stormweenie go back to /pol/!
>>
Old chris trolls: "Chris is a Homophobic Racist!"
New Chris Trolls "Chris is a Gay Nigger"
>>
>>81675665
I feel like chris has been trolled to the point of actual insanity. Its hard to tell what is his autism and what is his lack of mental stability.
>>
File: great post during the stone age.png (217KB, 680x581px) Image search: [Google]
great post during the stone age.png
217KB, 680x581px
Is she going to be okay?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfAvFYKVEZ4
>>
>implying he wouldnt frame it as everyone ruining his life
>>
>>81675760
what the fuck is with that stare
>>
>>81675575
Is he supposed to be a parody of transgenders or is he for real?
>>
>>81673581

Someone has the documentary/dossier The church did on Theroux? I would want to see that.
>>
>>81675733

It really bums me out what happened to Chris Chan, ten years ago he was weird but still a recognizable manchild, today he's a fucking freakshow.

I think the trolls took it too far, people should have known when to back off.
>>
>>81675760
So Snorlax has gone from morbidly obese to worringly gaunt, goddamn she looks like a cancer patient here.
>>
>>81675760

I feel scared
>>
File: napoleon cwc.jpg (42KB, 452x582px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon cwc.jpg
42KB, 452x582px
>>81675897
I miss the days when Chris was a virgin with rage. I feel like we're living in the darkest timeline.
>>
>>81675575

This is the ultimate proof that this transgender stuff is a bunch of trendy, band wagon hopping bullshit, this faggot never in a million years would have considered himself trans on his own.
>>
Chris is pretty amazing lol I honestly did not see the gender stuff coming, before all that he seemed like someone who thought he was (or wanted to appear to be) a manly man.Since he used to constantly try to get pussy like a character in a sitcom.
>>
Dykes! Dykes! CHINA!
>>
File: 1b8.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1b8.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>81675959
That's nice, hon. Go tweet Drumpf about it.
>>
Is he still a virgin or did he finally pay some prostitute?
>>
File: hqdefault (7).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (7).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>81676002
BOOBIES
MMM GORGEOUS
>>
I also didnt, and still don't agree, when people thought he was homophobic because he is secretly gay. I think that was a combination of him wanting to appear manly and straight, and him being a literal child who thought gay guys would try to grab his dick or something, if they were around him.
>>
File: mario_ohno.png (194KB, 633x466px) Image search: [Google]
mario_ohno.png
194KB, 633x466px
It'd be fucking dumb. Plus there's an entire encyclopedia on CWC. He might be one of the most documented people on the entire planet at this point.

I still miss old chris chan though. I wish he wasn't a woman an still worked on sonichu.
>>
>>81676134
He got a hooker. Managed penetration despite crooked penis
>>
>>81675959

Actually, I'm afraid you're totally wrong, he was into "Tomgirl" shit before Transgender shit really took off in popularity.
>>
>>81676242

Wow, he finally stuck that bent duck in some China, eh? Good for him.

Did he like it or has he now totally given up on finding a boyfriend free girlfriend, a sweetheart?
>>
UNCANNY
>>
lol when he was actually on tv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBcKcD9L6_U
>>
>>81673383

If he had done it before Chris turned into a shadow demon I'd agree, but Chris is too far gone now. It is like he's reading off a teleprompter in his head.
>>
>>81674259
> Chris is actually a really evil person and he deserves that.
> Deserves what?
> Well you know, the trolling and the... prank calls and everything you know.
> You mentioned earlier that he was a evil person. Can you elaborate on that?
> You gotta read what he said before.
> What has he said before.
> All kinds of stuff. Racism. Homophobic.
> ...
> He also assaulted people numerous times.
> But do you think that excuses the harassment you've been doing to him for what's been amounting to a decade, now?
> ...
> ...
> ...for you.
>>
>>81676507

>> It is like he's reading off a teleprompter in his head.

That's a perfect way to describe how he talks now, it's like the lights are on but nobody's home, it creeps me the fuck out.
>>
File: Ariana_grande_cwc.png (374KB, 510x444px)
Ariana_grande_cwc.png
374KB, 510x444px
>>81676439

oops
>>
>>81674259
>autism is a learning disabilites
It is a DEVELOPMENTAL disability biggot.
>*filters anonymous*
>>
File: reality of gender.jpg (675KB, 1000x1898px) Image search: [Google]
reality of gender.jpg
675KB, 1000x1898px
>>81675824
>>81675824
You act like "transgender stuff" is something that can be taken seriously/at face value and thus be parodied by others in the first place.

This is obviously wrong, because it's not. Only the uninformed and severely mentally ill propagate it.
>>
has anything funny happened since he maced that Gamestop employee?

I know he pierced his taint
>>
>>81676002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk5VQFC7iVc
>>
post unclit
>>
File: chris chan's facebook post.jpg (151KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
chris chan's facebook post.jpg
151KB, 600x339px
>>81676991

He did more than pierce his taint.
>>
>>81676682
Well, they're both hideous so it fits
>>
>>81674259
I've always thought that the fact that Chris maintains such a large fanbase is one of the most fascinating things about him.

The Cwciki so so well detailed. They've transcribed his homework from High School for crying out loud.
>>
>Blachu
How did Raimi sneak that one in
>>
>>81676991
Well, he had "sex" with a blow up doll to show off all the positions he knew then windmills it on his crotch
>>
>>81676455
Lol back then he was just an average sperg from Virginia. Now he's a dissasociative paranoid schizophrenic with gender dysphoria.
>>
>>81675897
the seeds for all of the current stuff were all there way back then though

he'd already been kicked out of multiple businesses for his freakouts and described himself as a male lesbian before I'd even heard of all of the gender identity bullshit
>>
Chris Chan would still beat you up /tv/
>>
>>81675897
He was already playing with his butt and describing his hatred of men years back.

Chris would have turned into a freak sooner but Bob and Church kept him in relative check. Now without that he's emulating Social Justice.
>>
File: Zoom Bitch.png (2MB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
Zoom Bitch.png
2MB, 2500x1875px
>>81677425
You can't beat up what you can't catch.
>>
The trolls are bad and should leave him alone, but Chris has done plenty of terrible things by himself, see the blue arms incident for instance.
>>
>>81675769
>implying that's not what it is
>>
>>81677514

It used to be so fun just watching Chris to see what he would do next, then some faggot got him to destroy his medallion and shove it up his own ass and it turned into a retarded arms race to see who could hurt Chris more instead of just observing him in his natural habitat. The guy in the pickle suit stealing his gal pal in public was pretty good though.
>>
>>81675959
He only does it because he thinks he will get laid.
>>
Do people even really actively troll Chris anymore? Seems like most of those people moved on to kiwifarms for other internet weirdos.
>>
>>81677514
People like Liquid, and Cash knew when to stop milking it and made it fun.
This is just bad and autistic
https://youtu.be/4yUUi2Qco5Q
>>
>>81677615
most of the funny Chris stuff was in reaction to trolls or directly incited by them

>Kasey calls
>Liquid Chris
>Asperchu
and as much as people shit on it the Bluespike phone call was must watch youtube
>>
>>81677615
>>81677803
Chris's life is doomed, he will never complete his love quest.
>>
>>81677730
Only a handful are in touch with him supposedly but are trying to wait for something big. They started the whole tomgirl thing on accident.
>>
>>81677615
Most of the stuff Chris did was because of trolls
>Hulk rage at Clyde Cash
>legitimate contest to prove he's the real CWC
>Describing in graphic detail what he'd do to his gal pals
No one bothers him anymore, and after getting over that a human like that is real he's a pretty boring person
>>
>>81675760
I like the fact that Chris is obsessed with selling his stamp collection, which won't sell, when he has random shit like the sonic totem which went for $1500 in 4 hours
>>
>>81678102
Actually the opposite. He's interesting in how he reacts to the trolls but when the trolls try to be funny or when Chris does they usually fail.
>>
>>81678189
>People actually want to buy the totem
I mean it's dopey looking, and a meme, but I'm convinced that it's cursed, and is the reason why Chris is the way he is, Bob was taken from us, and their house burned down(coincidentally the totem survived) you'll get the CWCcurse too
>>
>>81678225
This is wrong, Liquid Chris Saga is probably the funniest thing about Chris Chan.
>>
>>81678368
and he wasted the money for it straight away
>>
File: Chris Chan now.jpg (142KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Chan now.jpg
142KB, 800x587px
>>81675959
Actually Chris Chan's life is a good example of what every tumblr tranny goes through.

How did the sjws at cwcwiki justify stalking him after he came out as tranny? Did they just stop? I haven't heard a lot about Chris in a while.
>>
>>81678472
I think it's because he stopped making comics, stopped believing in long distance troll gfs, and all of his videos now are him begging for money
>>
>>81678472
They still talk about him and even make fun of that assigned male comic and it's creator.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.