[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cap this if you want. These are some of the major answers you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 40

File: IMG_4274.jpg (177KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4274.jpg
177KB, 810x1200px
Cap this if you want. These are some of the major answers you've wanted. I worked on production of the film and was so disappointed with that teaser. They are purposely misleading everyone. Anyway, here you go:

>Luke has vowed to never touch a lightsaber again after tossing his aside in RotJ and almost allowing his hatred to consume him
>He trained his academy with no lightsabers, taught them only how to use the force, this is why Kylo made his own and why the Knights of Ren don't have them
>Rey's lineage will never be revealed, it is of no importance, a red herring
>Rey's death in the third act of the film will serve as the major shock (they wanted something as shocking as Vader being Luke's father)
>This trilogy is actually about the redemption of Kylo Ren
>Benecio del Toro's character kills Rey and betrays Kylo (he wanted the girl spared)
>Luke picks up her lightsaber and kills B-del's character in what I can only describe as one of the most epic fights we've ever seen. Filming on this one was nuts. Think Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven when he finally decides to fight back. No one stands a chance. The film does an excellent job of building up to Luke finally using his lightsaber again.
>Luke takes Kylo with him at the end
>>
File: 1492214134440.jpg (581KB, 1383x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492214134440.jpg
581KB, 1383x2048px
issa fake
>>
>>81669044
That would be quite KINO.
Shame it won't be true.
>>
THERE WILL BE ALWAYS TWO
>>
>>81669044
if this is true, it would redeem the franchise
>>
>>81669044

Good fanfic but no way this will happen
>>
>>81669044
kino
>>
>>81669044
PLEASE BE TRUE
>>
File: 1492248081977.jpg (584KB, 821x1550px) Image search: [Google]
1492248081977.jpg
584KB, 821x1550px
More LARPing faggotry

Real spoilers ahead

A mystical tree discovered by a brother and sister long ago was the origin place of The Force. The sister would go on to found the Jedi Order. Eventually she is killed by her brother who has fallen to the dark side. Each sibling represents the dark and the light side of the force. The female sibling also made a prophecy saying that she would return one day as The One. The Sith tricked the Jedi into thinking Anakin was The One, which led to The Clone Wars and the destruction of almost all Jedi. The implication here is that Rey is definitely The One. The Force Tree is mentioned in both the Clone Wars cartoon and the Poe Dameron comic book, both of which are considered Disney canon.
>>
>>81669044
would love it to be true
but the force tree is known, Rey is the new chosen one

the epic reveal will either be fin being reactivated or when asian girl betrays the good guys
either way
>>
The Mouse doesn't have the balls to kill off Rey.
>>
>>81669044
Too good to be real. Its going to be Rey the chosen one and new disney princess defeats evil and saves the world. The end.
>>
File: IMG_1598.jpg (36KB, 288x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1598.jpg
36KB, 288x384px
>>81669372

A FUCKING TREE
>>
>>81669372
>The Force Tree is mentioned in both the Clone Wars cartoon and the Poe Dameron comic book
No it isn't
>>
>>81669044
>Rey's lineage will never be revealed
Explain Obi-Wan saying "Rey... these are your first steps" in the TFA lightsaber montage then.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492298386072.jpg (61KB, 662x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492298386072.jpg
61KB, 662x960px
Guys
>>
>>81669413
Yes it is.
>>
>rey dying

Fake news
Op is a nigger and full of aids
>>
>>81669413
Force Tree is featured in the Ones episode. Luke gives Poe's father a force tree in the Poe Dameron comic.

BTFO

LOL A TREE
>>
>>81669044
Killing Rey would be super surprising but I doubt it'll happen. Femnazis would rise.

I still prefer the idea that Rey turns to the dark side but again, I bet the female organizations out there will revolt because it sets lil girls up for a bad role model.
>>
>>81669511
looks like trolling to me
>>
>>81669527
>Vader is Luke's father

Fake news
Op is a nigger and full of aids

Op IS a nigger and full of aids but my point still stands
>>
>>81669511
Now this is pottery
>>
File: peck.jpg (47KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
peck.jpg
47KB, 320x240px
>>81669511
>>
>>81669044
Who the fuck is B-del?
>>
OP story is probably not true, but it's definitely true that the teaser is misleading on purpose to cause all of this discussion.

Most people can't even see which shots are the flashback and which are the current narrative (for example, that shot of Rey running with the lightsaber on probably doesn’t even involve Kylo) and the teaser has a lot of sound editing tricks where a single sentence is constructed out of different parts of dialogue. Especially the last line in the teaser, made exclusively to start discussion and to show the "feel" of this episode.

It's smart really, if they just gave the actual story there would be left nothing to talk about.
>>
>>81669044
This is p. decent. I'd rather see Rey be the bad guy but this is a good alternative.

>>81669372
This is not.
>>
Isn't there a Force Tree at the Jedi Temple? As shown in the Clone Wars.

They're a thing, but no way in fuck did the Force originate from one lmao.
Didn't the Force originate from the Whill's Force Planet?
>>
>>81669044
I doubt this solely because killing off the only female main character besides Leia is a fucking horrible idea. This would be perfect if Kylo was also a female.
>>
>>81669044
that would be fantastic, but would also traumatize all those little girls who now have been taught to idolize Rey
>>
>>81669794
>Didn't the Force originate from the Whill's Force Planet?
no it was the result of the force of my dick going in your moms bagina
>>
>>81669917
They're pushing the tranny girl pretty hard
>>
>>81669044

This sounds way too good to ever actually happen.
>>
>>81669044
>killing the female main character

lol, never. If anything Poe is gonna die because he's just a white male

He was originally gonna die in Force Awakens anyway
>>
>>81669680
Puerto Rican Brad Pitt
>>
>>81670212
>Poe is White
You have a pretty loose definition of White going on there
>>
>>81670212
Imagine if they made Poe/Finn a thing then killed Poe off. Absolute pottery
>>
>>81669044
>Rey's death in the third act of the film will serve as the major shock
too good to be true
>>
>>81670212
>Poe is white

This is a good quality shitpost
>>
FAKE AND GAY. No way they kill off almost everyone like that. No one would give a shit about the third film then. FAKE AND GAY.
>>
>>81669372
Where did this leak come from? Anyone have a link to an article or something?
>>
>>81669044
>Rey's death in the third act of the film will serve as the major shock (they wanted something as shocking as Vader being Luke's father)
please be true
>>
>tfw local basement-dwelling LARPers create better narrative than hordes of ridiculously well-paid Disney screenwriters
>>
File: Imagine.jpg (51KB, 708x540px) Image search: [Google]
Imagine.jpg
51KB, 708x540px
>>81669044
Imagine a world where this is true
>>
File: occupy-oakland.jpg (56KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
occupy-oakland.jpg
56KB, 500x354px
>>81669372
Imagine a world where this is true
>>
File: daisy.jpg (460KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
daisy.jpg
460KB, 2000x3000px
I wish this was true

I just want to see the faces of people

besides Kylo is more interesting than Rey anyways and Adam Driver's clearly the more talented actor
>>
>>81669372
>A mystical tree discovered by a brother and sister long ago was the origin place of The Force.
How long will /tv/ meme this?
>>
>>81669044
as much as i wish this was real there is a zero percent chance of disney making something this good
>>
>>81669413
Yes it is. One of the new canon comics shows how Luke recovered this tree as a sapling from the first Jedi temple or something. Which I assume is what we see burning in the new trailer.
>>
>>81669472
typical abrams faggotry
>>
Man I read plenty of theories before the trailer about how Rey was going to "turn to the dark side and shit"

Of course that's not gonna happen, nor will she die, this is fucking disney, they've got their corporate established character the merchandise shekels are pouring in, rey wont die
>>
>>81669472
Yeah, she is related to Obi Wan. Daisy Ridley already said she thought it was "obvious" in the first movie and that it will be revealed.
>>
>>81670695

>she will never grind her pussy on your face
>>
>>81670248
>>81670359
>people this stupid actually use 4chan
Mothers heritage is mostly entirely white spaniard, one indigenous ancestor somewhere down the line
Father is pure Anglo
Get fucked gringo
>>
>>81669044

timothy zahn is now the sole arbiter of star wars canon.
>>
>>81669044
No way does Disney have the balls to do this.
>>
>>81669044
Not a chance. A company run by feminists and numales killing the star female character? Bullshit.
>>
>>81669511
>Windu
>dindu
>>
>>81669044
This is actually really good. Amazingly good. This is straight up approaching oscar bait good levels. Hell if this were the actual story they could win an oscar for best movie.
>>
>>81669044
They already said this movie reveals her parentage you retard.

Not to mention there's no way Kathleen Kennedy is allowing Rey to be killed.
>>
>>81669044
Sounds wicked, I hope you're right, but after the travesty of a story that was TFA I expect nothing more than a mediocre shit stain.
>>
>>81670857
>spainiard
>white
>>
>>81669044
that is absolute kino. it will also sadly never happen
>>
>>81669044
>nothing about Finn
>nothing about any supporting characters, new or preexisting
>claims they'll kill the fresh-faced, virginal, first female star of a Star Wars film
>that spergy fanfic about Luke being a badass when he's always been and always will be a whiny bitch
The Force is not strong with this one.
>>
>>81670808
Disney owns Miramax and they made Pulp Fiction.
>>
where's the short chink girl in that? fake and gay
>>
>>81669044
What's sad is I know this is better than the real plot without the movie coming out
>>
>>81669044
>movie made specially to please the sjws
>killing the strong female lead
top kek. never ever
>>
That would actually be incredibly fresh but it's not going to happen
>>
>>81669044
Gets lineage won't be revealed in the movies but I'd bet theres a book that gets made showing why they abandoned her. She won't be related to anyone we already know though
>>
>>81669472
Obi wan is a force ghost and can talk to Rey
>>
>>81669044
If this is true, why would Rey be using a lightsaber while training with Luke, as seen in the teaser?
>>
>>81669044
>>81669227

K-kinographic!
>>
>>81671965
She brought it to him you idiot. Luke probably has a change of heart when he finds out Han was killed
>>
you betrayed yourself when you said Rey's lineage was not important, not only did they state otherwise multiple times but Disney jews wouldn't let go of all the merchandising power big family name could give Rey

other ideas are too good for Disney SW movies too
>>
>>81669044
I doubt they'll have Luke do anything "epic" in these movies, it'll all just be teasing
>>
>>81669511
You know this can't be true because the only woman Kenobi ever loved was killed. Here's the pasta:

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Darth Maul? He was Sheev's apprentice before Dooku and Vader that used a double-bladed lightsaber. He fought against my master Qui-Gon on Naboo, and managed to kill him. Fortunately, even though I was still a Padawan I managed to cut him in half by taking advantage of the fact that he didn't know how to use the High Ground. However, it turned out that his hate somehow allowed him to survive getting cut in half and falling down a bottomless pit, and he somehow managed to escape from Naboo and become a cyborg spider on some other planet. Years later, during the Clone Wars, his brother Savage Opress found him and upgraded his cyborg legs. They went on a rampage across the Galaxy, trying to get revenge both on me and his former master Sheev. It's such a pity that he never told anyone that Sheev was a Sith Lord, that would have saved us a lot of trouble. They later took over Mandalore and killed the only woman I had ever loved right in front of me. Eventually, like 2 years ago ago in fact, Maul tracked me down here on Tatooine and I defeated him in just one strike, it was embarrassingly easy really. I held him in his arms as he died and closed his eyelids as a sign of respect, he was a good friend.
>>
imagine the sjw meltdown if they killed off Rey
>>
>>81669044
Clearly this would be great, but look at every other major character death in Star Wars thus far.
>Qi Gon Jin
Old jedi dude.
>Darth Maul
I'll come back to him.
>Count Dooku
Old Sith dude.
>Obi Wan
Old Jedi dude.
>Boba Fett
At the time of his death, basically nothing known about his character as established by the movies, so could be any age and have any backstory.
>Sheev
Very old sith.
>Vader
Pretty old and very storied Jedi
>Han Solo
Been doing important stuff around the galaxy basically all his life.

The theme for all of these is that they have stories that can be told of what they did before they died in the Expanded Universe. Exception is Maul, who was revived later so they could do the same thing. Rey, on the other hand, is thoroughly implied to have done nothing important prior to Force Awakens. We've seen the entirety of her story-worthy life from start up to what we know now. If Last Jedi starts right after TFA (as it seems, though that could be very off base) then killing her off in that movie leaves no room for her in the EU.

That said, this line of logic does lead me to conclude that either Poe or Kylo will be killed. Finn follows the same logic as Rey; so the only characters who are new to the sequel trilogy, developed enough to have impact, and have a history before the movies are Poe and Kylo. That probably puts Poe dead, as Kylo's arc seems like it will take the whole trilogy.

Technically, Snoke fits this bill too, but come on. Who else is going to slowly spell out the plot that has already been told to us?
>>
>>81671825
Are you retarded? This is one of the most stupid posts I've read on /tv/.
>>
>>81669372
>The Sith tricked the Jedi into thinking Anakin was The One, which led to The Clone Wars and the destruction of almost all Jedi.
Sith = jews
Jedi = whites
Clone Wars = WWII
>>
>>81669044
I'll take back every issue I had with the Nu Wars reboot, if this happens. FUCK. Damn you, OP. You will make it even more painful now to witness the death of my childhood series...
>>
>>81669044
As much as I want this to be true, Disney and their cronies would never kill off a female lead.
>>
>>81677546
>They'd never kill off the lead midway through a trilogy of movies made for kids
ftfy
>>
>>81669044
Damn. I'm impressed with your ability to lie on an anonymous forum and come up with a better story than the millionaires at Disney. Well done.
>>
>>81670857
>moors
>white
If the muslim horde didn't permanently change the geneology of the entire Iberian peninsula you'd be onto something.
>>
>>81669044
Sounds really good.
Wish it was true.
I have major doubts about this next film.
When VII dropped, I always thought it could have been better. I'm afraid the same feeling will be repeated with VIII
>>
>>81669472
JJ's just pulling a L O S T and tossing out random mysteries, seeing which ones fit.
>>
>>81669044
I wish. That'd be better than the shitheap we are about to get.
>>
>>81669044
This sounds great and would save the prequel trilogy in my eyes.

Which is why it would never happen.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170416-002500.jpg (253KB, 1080x652px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170416-002500.jpg
253KB, 1080x652px
>>81669044
>>>81669044
>As much as I want this to be true, Disney and their cronies would never kill off a female lead.
>>
Kathy is so obsessed with female leads that she has to speak about MUH STRONG WOMAN every time she talks about Star Wars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhE3Ox9pdLw
>>
>>81669044
>Luke never won a battle with his lightsaber
>when he finally uses it again 20 odd years later he wrecks everyone

Lel ok
>>
>>81679479
>Luke never won a battle with his lightsaber.

He literally won a battle against Darth Vader in a saber duel at the end of RotJ.
>>
Del Toro's character isn't a villain.
>>
> girl gets murdered
>/tv/: wow!!! kino

MAKES YOU THINK
>>
>>81669044
>random anon on chinese basket weaving forum can write a better plot than the hacks at disney
Where did it all go so wrong, /tv/?
>>
File: finn.jpg (55KB, 564x814px) Image search: [Google]
finn.jpg
55KB, 564x814px
The original Finn character was a white rebel Han Solo like character that Han was going to pass the torch to before he died. Ray was going to fall in love with him, and then struggle with her choice between her love for Finn and her dedication to the force while she was training. So essentially a retelling of the Annakin/Padme story except with the genders swapped, and presumably with an opposite ending where Ray overcomes her passion and chooses the force in the third film and force-pushes Finn into the friendzone.

Abrams killed all of this because he literally said on the record the movie had too many white people and he demanded a black romantic interest for Ray. He ended up casting the blackest looking guy in Africa. The original white Finn was going to be very similar to original series Han; a smuggler, hot-shot pilot, and rogue who is used to looking out for number one and has to be coerced into joining the rebellion but only stays in the end because he has fallen in love with Ray. Han would have seen his younger self in him, sets up tension between this new proxy-son and his real son, it also sets up scenes where old Han is trying to talk Finn into helping the rebellion and realizing that he's talking to his former self who has the same reactions he did "What good is a reward if you ain't around to use it?", etc. Poe was originally just a small side character who was only in the first few minutes of the first film and dies when they crash on the planet, original Finn would have been a smuggler locked up by the Empire that Poe breaks out to fly the tie-fighter because he isn't a pilot, and then entrusts him to find Ray before he dies, so Finn has to struggle with finding Ray for the man who saved him and died or following his natural instinct to run and save his own skin.

Once you know how it was originally supposed to go you can see how they splintered some of the character arc and gave some to black-Finn and some to Poe.
>>
File: QASOJat.gif (400KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
QASOJat.gif
400KB, 493x342px
>>81669044
>Rey's death in the third act
>>
File: 3pdfwN8.png (583KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
3pdfwN8.png
583KB, 600x825px
>>81669044

No way in hell this is happening

Its already established that Rey is going to stick around and be the new face of star wars
>>
>tfw this won't be true

It really seems fucking great, Rey dying not and Kylo gettin for redemption would make me cum buckets
>>
friendly reminder:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77897929/

>Like the leaks said, the Force originated with that tree on that planet, boy kills girl because he is jealous of her, the male spirit becomes the dark side and the feminine becomes the light side, Rey is the reincarnation of the whole light side

>"Preliminary drafts of episode VIII showed Rey finding the truth of the Force: An obscure planet on the very edge of the Galaxy containing what is called the "Force Source". As she lands the Millennium Falcon and races to find this source in order to find clues on stopping the revised First Order, she discovers the "Mother Tree". In the ancient past, the Mother Tree gave birth to the first sentient beings, brother and sister. Sister was given the task of creating new life that would spread to other planets, and Brother was created in order to serve and assist Sister. But Brother became jealous and wanted to rule over Sister and create life himself, so in a rage they fought and both died of their wounds. Mother Tree released their energy into the galaxy, and Brother's life energy became the Dark Side while Sister's became the Light Side, with Mother Tree hoping one day that Sister would eventually find the way of being reborn and tasking her rightful place in the Galaxy again as intended.

>Snoke is old as all fuck
>scarred to shit
>Goddammit, he's the original fucking son. Save this goddamn post.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1466/46/1466469340894.jpg
>>
>>81669044
>Perfect Rey dies
>Evil white boy redeemed and is the point of the trilogy
Not in this age, anon. Sorry, I can't see this happening. Maybe Rey returns as Neo did in the Matrix and helps Kylo defeat the Sith for good or some retarded shit like that
>>
>>81669044
That would be fucking rad but it's too good to be true
>>
>>81669372
Fuck off. Anakin is the Chosen One. If you remove that, the entire saga will fall apart. The whole point of the Chosen One is the rise, fall and redemption of Anakin, which also serves as the story of Star Wars. But people take the Chosen One concept way too fucking far, resulting in overthinking fanwankery crap like a tree.
>>
>>81680166
nice fanction quuer
>>
>>81679055
She was a one off character in a spinoff, whereas Rey is the face of the new trilogy. Big difference, anon
>>
File: awwshitniggy.jpg (93KB, 560x337px) Image search: [Google]
awwshitniggy.jpg
93KB, 560x337px
Movie 1 was a feminism bonanza. I'd unfortunately put more money on Jar Jar Binks being Rey's father than on this glorious fanfic.
>>
>>81669372
This makes me feel the sickest to my stomach when I read it so I'm sure it is the real leak.
>>
>>81669372
Midi Chlorine 2.0
>>
>>81669044
Everyone in this thread not understanding that even if Rey dies in this one, force magic could bring her back for Episode 9 a la the legend of Darth Plagueis the Wise

It's like Pottery
>>
>>81669044
Goddamnit.
This would be fucking GREAT. I'm actually pissed that I even read this just in case it's real, because that would have 100% surprised the shit out of me.
Now I'm torn between hoping it's real because it's way better than I would have hoped, and hoping it's a ruse because I shouldn't have been such a gaywad to click on spoilers.
>>
>>81682049
Snoke being killed and coming back to life due to the Dark Side would be quite reminiscent of Darth Sion, and would be a cool parallel between light side and eternal life in the spirit (ie Force ghosts) and the dark side and eternal life in the body (ie physical immortality but the body dies and gets damaged)

>>81682755
The light side of the Force is all about accepting death when it comes - Yoda, Obi-Wan and Anakin all just shrugged and let it happen when their time was up. She could come back as a force ghost, or even something a bit stronger like a force ghost that can actually use the Force in the physical world, effectively giving her a physical body in a roundabout way
>>
File: 451231879452312184.png (2MB, 1897x816px) Image search: [Google]
451231879452312184.png
2MB, 1897x816px
>>81669044
>Luke has vowed to never touch a lightsaber again after tossing his aside in RotJ
>>
>>81683189
Bravo, Rian. Bravo.
>>
File: 1469515894801.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469515894801.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>81683511
>>
>>81669044

My wife works at Skywalker sound. I can't say shit obviously, but I will say this.

Some of this might be true.
>>
>>81684555
Trips of truth, huh... But what does that even mean? OP is a liar, but just might have accidentally predicted some stuff?
>>
>>81669044
this would be cool but 100% won't happen
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x201px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x201px
Am I the only one who sees great potential in this character?
Also, Adam Driver is a superb actor and for me, was the best part of TFA. I really like what they did with Kylo, I can't wait to see how he developts in TLJ.
>>
>>81682049
thats is the most hamfisted unoriginal thing i have ever heard, if that turns out to be true, what an absolute cop out
>>
>>81684727
I like his character whose moral alignment you could call dark gray... It's not like he's enjoying being evil. I'm not sure yet, what his goal is.
>>
>>81682049
>>81684789
Right? I almost fell asleep as I was reading that greentext. A fucking tree?zzzzzz
>>
>>81669044
But Daisy said that it will be revealed.

Also, doesnt Luke wield a lightsabre in the post-ROTJ comics?
Any canonfags here who can check it out?
>>
>>81669044

This would singehandedly save the entire franchise.
>>
>>81678230
>people who have literally never been to Spain trying to comment on the ethnic makeup of spain
nigger please
>>
>>81669044
Fug, I've heard rumours that the ending will be hated by most when it comes out.
>>
>>81682049
>the Force Source

really
>>
>>81669044
>>Luke picks up her lightsaber and kills B-del's character in what I can only describe as one of the most epic fights we've ever seen. Filming on this one was nuts. Think Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven when he finally decides to fight back. No one stands a chance. The film does an excellent job of building up to Luke finally using his lightsaber again.

cringeworthy as fuck.

literally on a tier with "yoda takes out that little lightsaber of his and really goes to town".

seriously don't you feel ashamed for writing this?
>>
>>81685484
>not wanting to see luke fuck shut up again

Shit taste senpai
>>
>>81685512
I'm not a teenager anymore, you got that right yes.
>>
>>81669044
I wish. Never understood why people give a damn about her parents.
In any case, it's all fake because you never mentioned Snoke.
>>
>>81685406
There is rumors about the end?
>>
>>81669044
>star wars is now anti-light saber propaganda

lovely
>>
>>81685530
This is Star Wars not some deep arthouse shit so yeah I wanna see my childhood hero comeback in a big way and kick ass
>>
>>81669511
>Finn Windu
That's racist. And why not Finn Kalrissian?
>>
>>81670271
>Po
>Fan favorite
>Never actually gets to do anything on screen
>Dies prematurely

Boba Fett all over again. CAP IT!
>>
>>81669044
This actually sounds like a great story. Only you don't mention Finn, who we all know will be the real star.
>>
>>81669044
This is way too good to be real.
>>
>>81671381
holy fuck I Lol'd for like 5 minutes straight
>>
File: sweu_marajade_05.jpg (30KB, 320x262px) Image search: [Google]
sweu_marajade_05.jpg
30KB, 320x262px
OLD EU>>>DISNEY SW FILMS>>>>>>>NEW EU
>>
>>81669044

>I worked on the film
><insert actor/actress here> is going to do x
>I will never mention the name of their character because no one knows it

You know how I know you're a LARP'er?

I fucking hate these threads, they should be banned from every board.
>>
>>81678230
moors were berber, red hair was common among them

they were not niggers or arabs
>>
>>81669044
That would actually be pretty cool, but there is no way it will happen.
>>
>>81680166
Finn is getting with that fat Asian chick

Rey won't get with anybody, Disney & Kennedy won't Rey to be a STRONK INDIEPEDANT WOMYN
>>
>>81685801
Mara Jade was shit

EU was cancer
>>
>>81669044
>>Luke has vowed to never touch a lightsaber again after tossing his aside in RotJ
he has it on his belt at the end
>>
File: big guy.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
big guy.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>81685980
Yet she was a better character than anything Disneys shit out
>>
>>81686015
I doubt the writers noticed that, the R1 writers didn't even notice all the Rebels were White Men in the OT
>>
>>81680166
I would have liked that
>>
>>81679627
>beat Vader
lel, no. He's wasnt going to be Sheev's bitch no more so he put on a little song and dance so his son could see the light
>>
>>81685881
I'm a Moroccan-Berber.
>>
>>81685283
Yeah, he uses it a lot, but none of that "counts" as canon anymore.
They've been using bits and pieces of the old expanded universe stuff (thrawn in rebels, for example) but you can google to see what is labeled as the new canon and what is now "legacy" or whatever-its-called.
Basically those comics don't mean shit as far as these movies.
>>
>>81686271
>vader faked it all meme
no, there are plenty of times where he was going to kill luke, and wouldve if luke hadnt blocked it. him just throwing the lightsaber couldve killed him if luke just kept putting up his "im not gonna fight you" act
also
>lel
>>
>>81685801
I loved the old EU, but apart from some shitposting about Han's black wife, I have no knowledge of the new EU.
>>
File: oscar isaac.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oscar isaac.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>81670857
>This guy is white ...
>>
>>81669044
Keep your shitty fanfic for yourself anon.
>>
>>81686320
>not loving every laff
LOVING

EVERY

LAFF
>>
>>81685593

Kalrissian wasnt force sensitive while windu was
>>
>>81669044
I fucking wish this were true.
>>
>>81686413
But that wasn't shitty, anon. The movies we get are shitty.
>>
>>81686515
This.

Will we ever get a male lead again? I so wish Finn was the Jedi and not Rey
>>
>>81685530
>I'm not a teenager anymore
>arguing about a children movie series on a japanese cartoon image board
>>
File: SJWars II.jpg (247KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SJWars II.jpg
247KB, 810x1200px
>>81669044
>>
>>81669044
Too good to be true
That said if Daisy is half the coke fiend everyone says she is they might want to kill her off
>>
File: karbin-2.jpg (62KB, 582x365px) Image search: [Google]
karbin-2.jpg
62KB, 582x365px
>>81686351
Yeah...and people say the old EU was ridiculous
>>
>>81686633
AWESOME
>>
But doesn't Kylo hint at knowing who Rey is?
>>
>>81686709
Yes he does in the novel
>>
>>81686600
Shop a drill that will pierce the heavens on it.
>>
you forget luke still had his saber during the funeral pyre for vader so your fan fic is debunked, plus the other thread is written better
>>
File: 2017-01-19 (1).png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-19 (1).png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>81669044
>Filming on this one was nuts. Think Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven when he finally decides to fight back
>A Disney toy advert ever being that good or meaningful
>>
>>81686615
>That said if Daisy is half the coke fiend everyone says she is
Did Daisy kill Carrie?
>>
>>81669044
I want to believe, but I don't think they would allow something that well written in the movie. I'm almost certain they are going to do that force tree bullshit.
>>
>>81687480
>Carrie dead meme
glorious retirement
>>
>>81669044
Then why is Kathleen Kennedy and the director dancing about "stronk women"?
>>
Only Zack Snyder would have the balls for that.
>>
Okay but what If.
What If
What If Kylo is basically Snape 2.0 and works hard to get his chance to kill Snoke and that is why he's always so fucking stressed out, praying to Vader and asking Han to help?
>>
File: 1400012469945.jpg (140KB, 1600x903px) Image search: [Google]
1400012469945.jpg
140KB, 1600x903px
>>81670857
>spaniard
>white
>>
>>81669301
Does that mean cool or good?
>>
>>81669044
Pretty good, which is why is will NEVER happen
>>
File: huehuewars.png (257KB, 1217x955px) Image search: [Google]
huehuewars.png
257KB, 1217x955px
rekt
>>
>>81669124
Got a cooling system. Issa tec
>>
>>81670857

Get a load of this cuck. I bet you're going to say Israelis are white too.

>W R O N G
>>
>>81686477
Has Finn be confirmed to be force sensitive?
>>
>>81689989
No.
>>
>>81689464
Dexter Jettster is her dad.
>>
>>81689989

The only force he is sensitive to is a police night stick.
>>
>>81669258
A bit, yeah.
>>
>>81689989
He has to be. Making Kylo look his way the same moment he breaks his conditioning?
>>
File: canon.png (13KB, 257x144px) Image search: [Google]
canon.png
13KB, 257x144px
>>81669044
Fuck Disney and fuck their shitty new "canon".
>>
>>81669044
>one of the most epic fights we've ever seen
yeah this will be total fucking shit won't it
twist sounds good, I don't believe they have the balls to do it though
>>
>>81689263
>Kylo fell to the dark side because he was denied pussy
>Snoke killed his waifu
>Kylo sided with the rebels and killed Han as a part of rebel keikaku
So Snoke is going to kill Kylo?
>>
>>81669044
Where the fuck did OP disappear to?

Also, does anyone remember the spoilerman? None of his shit about TFA became true.
>>
>>81691371
>None of his shit about TFA became true
What did he predict?
>>
>>81670817
thank god for that
>>
>>81691425
There were so many spoilerman threads.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/51051918/#51052120

Here's one I found. I remember him talking a lot about Max von Sydow's character being a cyborg... Basically a lot of shit that is fanfic material. And most of the names wrong, like Daisy Ridley's role being Kira, daughter of Han and Leia, Andy Serkis' character being a sith alien living on a forest planet... FANFIC.
>>
cheers for the insight into a more beautiful world OP, but we're sadly stuck in this shitty predictable dimension owned by a cunt mouse.
>>
>>81669044
>I worked on production of the film and was so disappointed with that teaser.
What, are we /x/ now? If you wanna roleplay fuck off and do it somewhere else faggot. You're embarrassing yourself

embarrassing.

>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>
>>81669044
That sounds actually awesome, I hope this is true.
>>
File: 27424641653_fb822342ae_k.jpg (1020KB, 2048x1298px) Image search: [Google]
27424641653_fb822342ae_k.jpg
1020KB, 2048x1298px
>>81671697
>>81678230
>>81689269
>>81689788

show me a northamerican team this white whose actually won something
>>
>>81669044

>Rey dies

Yes pls
>>
>>81669044
>>Luke picks up her lightsaber and kills B-del's character in what I can only describe as one of the most epic fights we've ever seen. Filming on this one was nuts. Think Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven when he finally decides to fight back. No one stands a chance. The film does an excellent job of building up to Luke finally using his lightsaber again.
I remember this exact line being posted for TFA a year before that got released. Kill yourself.
>>
THIS MOVIE IS ALREADY THE BEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeLbSm5idJA
>>
>>81693715
>le power struggle
>if you just let (((us))) manage all """""""your""""""" content, it would stop go-Joe
>>
File: 1328276386931.jpg (8KB, 190x201px) Image search: [Google]
1328276386931.jpg
8KB, 190x201px
>>81669044

nice one
>>
>>81669044
>guys i have new spoilers for star wars
>REY DIES!
>100000 replies

It would be kind of cool if Rey dies. It would still not fix in any way the damage that Disney has done though. If anything it will make here character extremely useless.
>>
File: IMG_1565.png (1MB, 1280x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1565.png
1MB, 1280x710px
>>81669044
JJ is such a hack.
>>
>>81669124
underrated
>>
>>81669044

When fan fiction gets it better than what actual film will be.

I'd be okay with Rey turning dark side, killing Luke, and rylo having to turn to light

But it will. Be just another loose retelling of the original
>>
>>81682049
Snoke being the Son would be cool as fuck in my opinion. I love the Mortis arc.
>>
>>81686633
Is there a reason he has Grevious' body?
>>
>>81669044
>>Rey's death in the third act of the film will serve as the major shock (they wanted something as shocking as Vader being Luke's father)
>>This trilogy is actually about the redemption of Kylo Ren

Fake, the SJW's would go fucking ballistic if this were true.
>>
>>81694310
Id be okay with it, but not revealing who she is would be frustrating as fuck
>>
>>81694339
It really doesn't matter who she is. We already have Leia's son, do we need another Skywalker? I actually think OPs post is better than whatever they have planned.
>>
>>81671825
When was Pulp Fiction ever selling dolls to 5 year old girls, you absolute retard?
>>
>>81694390
she doesn't have to be a skywalker. That would actually make less sense because of how powerful she is.
>>
Who does tom hardy play
>>
>>81669044
Your entire plot falls apart immediately because in these comics that have been pushed as being canon Luke uses his lightsaber immediately after battle of endor to get a fucking force tree or some shit. Nice fanfic. A little edgy, but definitely takes more risks than anything we'd ever really get.
>>
>>81694593
the mercenary
>>
>>81694593
A big stormtrooper.
>>
>>81669044
>>81669124
>>81669179
>>81669227
>>81669227
>>81669258
>>81669267
A tree, A tree, a Bloody Tree, with roots and bark and leaves---canopy!
>>
>>81694741
Look, nerds, there's going to be A Fucking Tree, because Empire had a fucking tree. That is the begunning and end of the significance.

Luke goes to Dagoba, chills in Yoda's treehouse, and goes into the spooky tree to face his fears. Rey is 100% going to go inside of some fucking tree because they want to hit you with that repeated imagery. Its not going to be some ultomato Force Source, it's not going to e some Avatar Mother Tree, but there is going to be a fucking tree and you're going to 'member when it happened in other movies you like. No, it doesn't matter that the director is changed. No, it doesn't matter that Luke is nothing like Yoda. Or that all of this is on rocky ass Ireland islands. You're going to watch these guys going in and out of trees for their stay, and you're going to like it.
>>
>>81694666

For you
>>
>>81682049
>the good force is female
>the bad force is male

I wonder who is behind this
>>
File: 1411912815269.png (51KB, 287x205px) Image search: [Google]
1411912815269.png
51KB, 287x205px
>>81669372
>Literally the same plot as the final arc of Naruto
>>
>>81685959
>fat Asian chick
Who?
>>
>>81694966
I'd say make me, but The Mouse already specializes in that, so...
>>
>>81682049
Wait that actually makes sense. Did I just get honest to god fucking spoilers?
>>
>>81682049
STOP THIS RETARDED MEME FAGGOT S, THERE WILL BE A FORCE TREE, NO IT WILL NOT BE THE ORIGIN OF THE FORCE
>>
>>81695262
Yes. There's already leaked photos of the sets, and Mark Hamill has been kicking up a shitstorm because he thinks the plot of the new movie is fucking retarded. It's actually that bad.
>>
File: 1475894693195.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1475894693195.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>81683189

OP btfo.

/thread
>>
File: IMG_3595.png (938KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3595.png
938KB, 1050x700px
>>81669372
Let's say that this Brother-Sister thing is true. Then what would that make The Ones of Mortis?
>>
>>81669044
Probably one of the best fan fictions I've seen on here
>>
>>81669124
Has this song fucking dropped yet?
>>
>>81695036
You literally can't make this shit up. I seriously want to see what George had planned. Maybe it would have been better. Memes ignored, George is a lot like Lindolf, they're great idea people, and with the right help, they're awesome tier. But this, this, this is shit. And not just any kind of shit, this is the type of shit that's sortied in the innards of a month long dead warthog.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x1136px
>>81692945
>hello it's me, pure white Aryan
>>
>>81685881
They had red hair only because it was dyed
>>
>>81680166
aw that would've been nice to have a han solo like character
>>
>>81669044
If true they have been snorting 100% ground up kino
>>
>The tree is just Luke's house, all Jedi Temples had trees in them to help with communicating with dead Jedi. He just built his home in one.
>He's spent the last few years talking to the dead and has come to the conclusion the Jedi and Sith need to end to bring peace.
>The opening shot of Rey shows her panting as she fell off a cliff and Luke caught her.
>Rey is Luke's clone, grown off his hand. Snoke is basically her father until Kylo dumped her on Jakku in a fit of jealousy.
>>
>>81690142
underrated, thanks for the kek
>>
>>81682260
Couldn't agree more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VdcMWWh3s0
>>
>>81698953
>>The tree is just Luke's house, all Jedi Temples had trees in them to help with communicating with dead Jedi. He just built his home in one.
Makes sense. You're most probably right, anon.
>>He's spent the last few years talking to the dead and has come to the conclusion the Jedi and Sith need to end to bring peace.
I don't like where this is going, but then again force ghost shit is weird.
>>The opening shot of Rey shows her panting as she fell off a cliff and Luke caught her.
To me it seemed like she was having force nightmares or some other psychological obstacles.
>>Rey is Luke's clone, grown off his hand. Snoke is basically her father until Kylo dumped her on Jakku in a fit of jealousy.
Why would a clone be a different gender and different hair color? Luke lost his hand back in Cloud City. I don't see it happening...
>>
File: muh sentient.png (2MB, 1800x651px) Image search: [Google]
muh sentient.png
2MB, 1800x651px
>>81691056
Agreed
>>
>>81698953
>Rey is Luke's clone, grown off his hand.
This biologically makes absolutely no sense
So I could see it being real
>>
File: rey.jpg (425KB, 1566x652px) Image search: [Google]
rey.jpg
425KB, 1566x652px
>>
>>81670614
They're not paid for their ability to create good narratives.
>>
>>81701897
big tree
>>
File: 623498671290818.png (76KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
623498671290818.png
76KB, 399x399px
>>81670857
Neuther you or him will never be white, ever
>>
File: 1126749680629.png (58KB, 452x541px) Image search: [Google]
1126749680629.png
58KB, 452x541px
>>81684727
He's by far the best character in 7 because unlike the rest of the gang that's made of Mary Sues and token heroes of color he's someone who is defined by his weaknesses and shortcomings.
>>
>>81702411
4u
>>
A FUCKING TREE DISNEY
YOU JUST KEEP HITTING THEM HOMERUNS
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.