[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>protagonist of new trilogy - female >protagonist of first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 45

File: females star wars.jpg (51KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
females star wars.jpg
51KB, 658x370px
>protagonist of new trilogy - female
>protagonist of first standalone - female
>protagonist of new video game - female
>new animated series - all female
>one of the only new EU books NOT about movie characters - female protagonist
>only book set prior to The Force Awakens is about Leia
>even the fucking cosplay likeness competition - all female winners

You know, I'm not a sexist, but it's noticeable.
>>
>>81664784
it's what the market wants
>>
>>81664784

Yeah they're really being tryhards about it.
>>
>>81664784

When you hand the franchise over to a company primarily marketed at cunny's.
>>
maybe you should grow up and stop getting hyped for disney childrens movies
>>
40k disney when
>>
>light side and dark side are now about femininity and masculinity
And you fags got mad at ghostbusters
>>
>>81664825
Irony? Because obviously not.

TFA didn't top Avatar. Didn't even come close. Chinks hated the nigger and the girl.

Disney literally included a nobody into The Last Jedi to appeal to China.
>>
>>81664784
Welcome to the new world, where people will ham fist females and "variety" people Forgot the actual word I'm looking for due to ethanol because I forgot where I was going with this, but yeah, it's shit.

Women where strong and badass in movies before it became a trend, but I guess Kate Beckinsale and Sigourney Weaver doesn't count.
>>
>>81664828
This, really.

I don't mind female protagonists or characters in my fiction but it's so blatantly obvious that they're always creating these perfect little mary sues.
>>
>>81664784
What about the Han Solo movie?
>>
They have Marvel for boys. No kidding, the main reason for buying Marvel was failure to create male equivalent to Princess line, so they just boutht one.
>>
>>81664975
It topped Avatar where it mattered - in domestic revenue. Nobody gives a fuck what gooks think.
>>
>>81665018
OP here.
So I should suck Disney's cock for the first thing they release with a male. Han Solo - the most obvious, risk-less choice?
>>
>males will see Star Wars anyways
>females might, but even more so with the incentive of having female protagonist thrown in there to lure them in
Today, we teach OP about market segmentation you dumb tard.
>>
File: irebel.jpg (277KB, 1024x1406px) Image search: [Google]
irebel.jpg
277KB, 1024x1406px
>>81664784
Twilight
Harry Potter
The Hunger Games
Star Wars

deal with it
>>
>>81664784
>video game
B-but she's a baddie...
>>
File: 1451012606009.jpg (11KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451012606009.jpg
11KB, 213x250px
>>81664784
>>
>>81664784
>boohoo I'm afraid of a strong woman
get rekt
>>
Women are the majority of the population. You always say blacks shouldn't be so represented because they're in the minority. Why doesn't this apply to white men? Are you special?
>>
File: 1488398990780.jpg (51KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
1488398990780.jpg
51KB, 699x699px
>tfw when a series made by nerdy white men for nerdy white men gets co-opted by degenerates, normies and jews and is turned into unrecognizable feminist propaganda
>>
File: IMG_0872.jpg (592KB, 821x1550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
592KB, 821x1550px
And it's all about a freaking tree
>>
>>81665018
It's gonna be about Daenerys teaching young Han Solo how to be Han Solo
>>
>>81665091
>Males.
I think you mean Retards...
>>
>>81665082
>Nobody gives a fuck what gooks think.

Joke?

Loads of movies have pandering to the Chinese market nowadays, it's very lucrative
>>
>>81665173
Cuck males, gays and fat girls always try this straw man

Meanwhile...

>wah wah wah your movie or tv show doesn't have enough womyn! Diversity now! I need muh representation!

See how that works faggot?
>>
File: nailed it.jpg (1006KB, 1536x1918px) Image search: [Google]
nailed it.jpg
1006KB, 1536x1918px
>>81665272
I'm looking forward to the tumblr riot over this
>>
>>81665292
>people who don't see identity politics everywhere, and doesn't keep them from bringing their cute date to that new Star Wars movie, which he's going to rail afterwards
>retards
Oh boy.
>>
File: 1470433740012.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1470433740012.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>mom there's girls in my star wars game
>>
>>81665322
>look at me, i can whine just as much as girls, faggots, and literal cuckolds :pppppppppppppp
Hahahahahahaha.
>>
>>81665375
Again, that straw man doesn't work
>>
>>81665375
I wouldn't mind if it was a sexy looking commando girl but this is another square jawed EA female
>>
File: Thandie-Newton-star-of-On-012.jpg (77KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Thandie-Newton-star-of-On-012.jpg
77KB, 620x372px
>>81665343
Has it actually been confirmed that she's playing Sana? Because Thandie is also in it, I though she was Sana.
>>
>>81664784
Remember back in the day when the made something cool and it happened to be revealed later it was a woman? Like Metroid, that worked so well
>>
>>81665267
>>81665267
I want this to be true so much.

That will be the end of any hope for star wars fanboys.

The memes will last for ages.
>>
File: IMG_0873.jpg (88KB, 740x1029px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0873.jpg
88KB, 740x1029px
>TFA = female lead
>Rogue One = female lead
>Rebels = multiple female leads
>Battlefront 2 = female lead
>Last Jedi = female lead
>Forces of Destiny = multiple female leads
>Episode IX = female lead

Where were you when millions of Star Wars fanboys were BTFO forever by Queen Kathleen?

YAAAASSS QUEEN SLAY!!
>>
>>81665082
>Nobody gives a fuck what gooks think.
If that were the case then Dr. Strange wouldn't have replaced all the tibetan shit
>>
File: leiaANH.png (3MB, 1918x816px) Image search: [Google]
leiaANH.png
3MB, 1918x816px
Am I crazy or was Leia THE most active, competent, tough female character ever in 1977?

I mean she gets all these little notes where she kills Stormtroopers and she shoots the trash vent off and she fearlessly stands up to Darth Vader and Peter Cushing and all I can think of in comparison is how women in contemporary films were worthless retards

I feel like without her there would never have been a Ripley or a Sarah Connor
>>
>>81665414
You know with this they cant use the andromeda excuses.

They are making them ugly on purpose...
>>
>TFA
oh ok its a female protagonist this time, could be interesting, bastilla from kotor was a great character so if its anything like that it should be fine

>ROGUE 1
oh another female main character hmm I thought they already did that with TFA, kinda suspicious that (((they))) did it again

>battlefront2

alright Jews we get it. you can stop now. its not even an attractive white Aryan lady but its some ugly Mexican cleaning woman. at least shes on the sith team and not another Mary sue rebel
>>
>>81664784
The whole strong female lead was cute in Rogue One and TFA but there's no way that they can make franchise like exclusively for girls or even unisex.
>>
>>81664784
at least she's from the Empire and not another Rebel scum
>>
>>81665619
>there's no way that they can make franchise like exclusively for girls
$3 billion
>>
>be videotoy player
>complain for years about western devs only making generic gruff space marine or generic male characters
>they start making more female characters
>WAAAH! I WANT MY MEN BACK!!!
>>
Wow you leave this thread up but delete the finn thread when you were getting BTFO like usual
Guess your a dirty misogynist then REDWOOD
>>
>Brown Woman leading the Empire

I thought they were White Male Supremacists though
>>
>>81665414
>waaaa i dont get to be a sexy girl in my videogame
I wouldn't expect anything else from a single brain cell fapping addict who still plays videogames.
>>
>>81665422
That would not work today though, people would still complain that they are forcing a woman into the story to piss off men. The 80s/90s were a different time.

>>81665448
>look im such a star wars fan im wearing a t shirt that says star wars
I hate that cunt so much
>>
>>81664784
Disneys knows that their beta neckbeard fans will swallow any tripe their fed.

They really want to girl dollar. Its as simple as that.
>>
>>81665747
but I am not overreacting or anything, I just said what I would prefer

calm down
>>
>>81664825
This. Public opinion is currently in favor of diversity, or less white male leads, in movies. They've done the research and apparently people have responded positively to female or minority characters. Compare gross all you want but Disney isn't stupid about these things.
>>
>>81664784
Are you really that surprised? SW is owned by Disney after all. Most of their tv shows and movies have female leads.
>>
Is this whole marketing campaign working? Did they get more women into Star Wars now?

And about the new female characters I'm actually glad they are not just fanservice soul less nerd-wet-dream girls like every comic book and EU female character.
>>
It doesn't matter. Let them women dream about kicking ass and being strong. The reality will catch up to them sooner or later. And they will fight very quickly out why for generations women would marry and have husbands handle the violence.
>>
>>81665698
Are you quite sure you're talking about the same group of people there?
>>
with Jews you lose
>>
>>81665918
yes, I remember all the threads on /v/ with Western characters vs Japanese characters accusing the western devs of only making buff bald space marines
>>
>>81665511
I dislike they made her into badass action hero in many of the EU.

She is badass out of necessity, but she is first and foremost a politician and diplomat. A Leia series I would like is House of Cards: Coruscant edition, not her going on adventures.
>>
>>81665970
In any case, you are overlooking the fact that this new wave of female characters is a feminist effort.
>>
Well here's the thing. Rogue One made less than half the gross of TFA

Rebels had low ratings and is now headed for it's final season.

Star Wars toys from TFA and Rogue One are choking the shelves. These toys are usually purchased by boys

The reaction to the new trailer had a larger than normal negative response

So basically you can't alienate half your audience and expect them to sit there and take it. The male audience has dozens of alternatives now. This isn't like the 80s when Star Wars was the only game in town
>>
I remember in elementary school we had to find one token girl to play star wars with us on the playground and none of them ever gave a shit about it or had seen the movies.

You can't force girls to like this crap unless you make them Disney Princesses, which they've become now that Disney owns Star Wars.
>>
>>81666008
ROTJ has her being the only character in the OT who gets shot with a blaster and doesn't die and Darth Vader suggesting he'll train her to be a Sith Lord
>>
>>81664784
I dont mind this one cause it's Shivakamini Somakandarkram in space right down to the likeness of the actress and voice.

But it is noticeable.
>>
>>81666068
>The reaction to the new trailer had a larger than normal negative response
That's good to hear, the new trailer was disgusting. It's like they either tried to see how bad they can make it and get away with it, or they made it the day before the release.
>>
What's the point of female leads without gratuitous fanservice?
>>
its because manchildren will see this movie anyways no matter what and they want the hunger games audience

stop whining
>>
File: the dark side of the frost.jpg (43KB, 564x798px) Image search: [Google]
the dark side of the frost.jpg
43KB, 564x798px
>>81666073
SOON
>>
>>81664825
jews don't provide what the market wants

they monopolize the market and make it what they want
>>
>>81665343
>han solo
>classic playboy bounty hunter
>ever getting married
>>
>>81665314
yeah, the 30 something trash moovies China let past its border like transformersn who gives a fuck.
>>
>>81665267
This is so much worse than stupid fucking force bacteria.

What the fuck were they thinking? Who actually wants to have the force explained, let alone in such a stupid, clichéd way?
>>
>>81666166
>Leia Organa Solo
>>
>>81665448
Someone needs to go all Elliot Rodger on her ass
>>
>>81666148
>dem thighs
>dat ratio

T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
>>81664825
More like what Kathleen Kennedy wants.

To take something a white man has created and then taint it completely with your own agenda is a common tale as of late.
>>
>>81666562
Can we, dare I say it, kill her?
>>
>>81666722
I'll start working on the logo.
>>
>>81666166
If you actually read the comic, you'd know that they aren't actually married. They pretended to get married in order to pull off a heist but she took it seriously and now she's delusional.
>>
>>81664784
I'm not an anti-feminist and seeing women in positions of power doesn't make me feel insecure but if any feminist pandering genuinely does make you feel uncomfortable just remember at the end of the men literally rule the world.
>>
How do people still give a flying fuck about starwars?

The new games are garbage shat out by EA, the new movies are just nostalgia grabs with a rehashed plot. The only interesting shit was the extended universe, probably because it focused on shit other than sith v jedi and lightsabers, and that got declared as heresy.

Fuck the lot of it, honestly.
>>
File: 1492103945470.png (176KB, 1194x817px) Image search: [Google]
1492103945470.png
176KB, 1194x817px
>>81664784
DUDE
WOMEN
ARE
STRONK

LIBERAL PROGRESSIVENESS RULES!
>>
I'm not quite sure what the strategy behind this is as many anons are quick to point out girls simply do not like star wars as much as boys do

When you look at things from a pol perspective you realize simply that the jews are willing to lose hundreds of millions of dollars just so they can further alienate young white boys
>>
>>81665883
Not true.

White males are happy to watch women and people of different races on-screen. So you can have a black female lead, because the white men are going to watch it anyway and you simultaneously get the ethical brownie points too.
>>
>>81666901
I know what you mean, it's just that if Star Wars has been an important part of your life it's hard to accept how it turned to shit now. You can say that the EU was shit but I myself unironically loved all the sensless and crazy stuff from the EU, every bit of it. And the fact that it was created by George Lucas and he was okay with fan fiction and all that stuff, made it better.
Being owned by Disney is so different because you know they do it 100% for the money alone.
>>
>>81664784
Bro don't you know the only reason women don't play murder simulators is because murder simulators feature male hands on the gun?
>>
>>81666158
this. hollywood is a social engineering project. it creates public opinion, it doesn't follow it.
>>
>>81667052
It's not for the anons it's for the braindead (and in this case, 12 year old) normies who don't care because they like the graphics and they like their comfort zone Stormtroopers.
>>
>>81666300
Naruto fanboys at lucasfilm copy-pasted the ending
>>
>>81665267
I thought the jedi symbol was a stylized lightsaber? the fuck is this?
>>
>>81665018
We learn Han is a FtM tranny
>>
>>81665267
Those "ancient books" look stupid as fuck.
>>
if we have more women portraying jedis we willl have more women becoming jedis you stupid shitlords
>>
>>81664784
Kathleen Kennedy made it pretty clear this was the direction she was taking Star Wars when Disney bought it.

I knew from the moment she and JJ were in charge of revamping the franchise that they would destroy it and would never get a penny from me.
>>
>>81665267
>a religious tree

so wait, life day is now canon?
>>
File: EIN HOLOCAUST.jpg (14KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
EIN HOLOCAUST.jpg
14KB, 183x232px
>>81666068
I honestly don't know what the kikes are trying to accomplish here.

Why don't they want more shekels and instead try to force their political garbage that actually makes them less shekels?

Are jews retarded?
>>
>tfw you're writing a book series with a female protagonist and largely female cast but Disney's blatant agenda makes you sick
>>
>>81667384
jews don't care about money, they have it already, what they care about is pushing their agenda.
>>
I'd say that they are actually doing more harm than good.
They are forcing in female main characters but the characters are so uninteresting and flat out boring.

>Rey is a know-it-all, can do anything first try boring mc
>So is Jyn

>That scene in Rogue One where she starts yelling at the guy who is just doing his job in this desperate war against a superior enemy force
>Tfw they tried to make him out to the bad guy but he actually blew her the fuck away

Why are the minor main characters better written than the main one? I didn't mind Finn, he actually had a reason for wanting to fight the empire, so he teamed up with the pilot guy to take them down. What did Rey do? I barely remember. She seemed to whine a lot. She was like a 16 year old girl taking gender studies.
>>
>>81667404
kek
Literally same happened to me, except the characters were still mostly male. The main character was based on an old friend of mine who had a pretty strong personality.
But anon, you can still write it, in fact you can make it sort of a protest or opposing side view to this whole issue. Or you can just try to make it actually good as opposed to this new Disney shit. I will try to make mine too.
Good luck with your books! I hope to read them someday.
>>
>>81665422
They can't do that now and not cash in on the strong female main character in marketing
>>
>>81664784
SW since Lucas sold it is primary aimed at women
>>
>>81665375
you only thought of that comparison because it feels like a mom in Rugrats forcing Angelica in (and she's the powerfulestest princess and nobody can beat her)

it stopped feeling like a story with characters and more like "girls deserve to play too, they must be empowered and powerful and never wrong"
>>
For the love of God PLEASE don't call these characters "strong women".

Jyn whines nonstop with a little pause for daddy issues every now and then and Rey has literally spent her entire life in denial and masters any troubles in the movie with ease. It's fucking funny how they talk about POTENTIAL vulnerability and therefore somehow strength of hers, but it's never showing in the entire movie.

Fuck whoever decided not to stick to the original concept art. Concept!Rey looked like Chloe from Uncharted - a REAL tough woman (minus sucking up to the bad guys). Or Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn - her whining makes up a 5-minute-sequence of the entire game, and then she gets on with it. These are strong women, not constantly pouting little girls.
>>
File: rlm drink.gif (3MB, 167x190px) Image search: [Google]
rlm drink.gif
3MB, 167x190px
>>81664784
>new star wars is all-female
>new star wars is shit

pottery
>>
File: check satanic.jpg (20KB, 320x306px) Image search: [Google]
check satanic.jpg
20KB, 320x306px
>>81665267
>mfw they tie an environmentalist aspect to this
>mfw they show the Empire "polluting" the galaxy
>>
I've never seen anyone complain about Captain Phasma, why is that?
>>
At this point I don't care if the protag is female, as long as she is written well and her character is believable. That's why I hate Rey but I love Jyn
>>
what is the purpose of doing this, aside from spitting on a male-oriented interest

is it as simple as (((they))) wanting girls to spend outside of their normal avenues
>>
>>81666110
1. It's a teaser, not a trailer retard.
2. They actually said they're still in post production right now so they may not have all the footage complete that they'd want to show in a trailer.
>>
>>81664784
I couldn't care less. TFA was the last Star Wars related film I have watched till I die. I haven't seen Rogue One and never will.
I didn't even watch the trailer for this new assbirth, just wanted to blogpost.
Star Wars fans are probably the biggest cocksuckers on this planet
>>
>>81669403
>That's why I hate Rey but I love Jyn
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay, tyke.
>>
>>81669498
Childhood is not caring what gender the character is as long as theyre likeable
Adulthood is realizing the patriarchy must be brought down by strong females
>>
>>81669650
>I don't have an argument, so I'll just type HA over and over to indicate that I'm laughing
>>
>>81669644
Are you saying that you rebel?
>>
>>81669498
it's exactly what you think, and they take male interest as granted
>>
>>81664784
it's a matter of shifts in balance, female characters are being "pushed" because for decades the media was for the most part, leaning to the males; nothing as exagerated as SJW's make it to be, but that exageration is part of this misbalance. You see, in order to make humanity evolve, humans need to see all sides of the spectrums, so, the current state of matters is only a step towards real equality and unbiased creativity, ideas and law for everybody. this is just how every civilization evolves
>>
>>81669912
You'd know all about spectrums wouldn't you?
>>
File: 1445813700913.jpg (26KB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
1445813700913.jpg
26KB, 294x273px
>>81669947
good one
>>
>>81666116
>its because manchildren will see this movie anyways no matter what
Normies too.

I don't even like these movies and I know at some point I'll end up seeing them because it's more effort to actively refuse to see it than to just go and complain afterwards.
>>
>>81665883
Fucking bullshit. Nobody wants this apart from SJWs, and they are a minority compared to normies.
These Mary Sue women heroes fucking suck. This kind of feminist pandering makes just unwatchable shitty movies. People are realizing this consciously or unconsciously and starting to reject them. Apart from the fact that it looks unrealistic and ridiculous when a lightweight woman takes down multiple men twice as big and strong as her in an action scene, it also goes against the mythical male hero archetype. There is a reason why the hero is male because he does man stuff, goes on a journey, explores the world and learns new things, overcomes obstacles, fights and collects scars, becomes stronger in the process and so on, and you can't just replace gender and make a woman do man stuff because it doesn't work that way. Stories about women heroes are different. All the female heroes' stories are about finding their love like Snowwhite or Cinderella because that what women do and that's what they are interested at.
>>
>>81670339
her OORAH motivational speeches are going to be so cute
>>
>>81669912
This is the most assbackward bullshit answer/belief. It owns to a total lack of self discipline. It's entirely about "punishing" rather than being the bigger, better person. It's this busted belief of tearing "them" down rather than build oneself up.
>>
File: 1409336274089.jpg (103KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
1409336274089.jpg
103KB, 569x571px
>>81665267
If they actually do this I am so fucking done with Star Wars. TFA killed my interest until Rogue One revived it. This tree shit is the final death knell. There is no return from canonizing the Mortis Trilogy and holy fuck who could actually believe that's a good idea?
>>
>>81667384
Feminizing society, duh. A feminized society with weak pussyfied males is easier to control.
>>
Wonder why none of you complaining that the first six movies all starred men. Awfully quiet about that weren't you. By your own logic they must have been pushing an agenda with that. We again see the hypocrisy on display here of people applauding white male leads because "They made what I wanted to see!" but being outraged when someone else get's advertised towards. If you don't want to see non-white males, then don't see the movie. If you think "Why should I have to make that choice" then where were your protests for others when all they had to see was casts of all white males with maybe a token female/black?
>>
>>81669338
Who?
>>
>>81665883
So the public is racist against whites?
>>
File: Sana-Solo.png (281KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sana-Solo.png
281KB, 1200x600px
>>81665018
Han now has a non leia love interest and kid with. shes also black.

'fraid youll need another example.

http://www.slashfilm.com/sana-starros-han-solo-movie/
>>
>>81665883
>Public opinion is currently in favor of diversity
Then why every main character has to be black and/or women? that's not diversity
>>
>>81670776
The difference there is that there's not even token white males anymore. They're just villains.
>>
>>81667515
>So is Jyn
I had such low expectations for Jyn because of the trailer that I ended up pleasantly surprised at the final product. Yeah she's bland as fuck compared to the other characters, but it's a hell of a lot better than Insufferably Edgy Space Katniss. Her getting clotheslined at the beginning of RO was a very welcome sign.
>>
>>81665883
oy vey
>>
File: 1482862658604.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482862658604.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>>81669912
You have to go back.
>>
File: doctor aphra.jpg (991KB, 1488x2256px) Image search: [Google]
doctor aphra.jpg
991KB, 1488x2256px
>>81664784
you forgot
>only non-movie character getting a comic - female
>>
>>81669912
>You see, in order to make humanity evolve, humans need to see all sides of the spectrums, so, the current state of matters is only a step towards real equality and unbiased creativity, ideas and law for everybody. this is just how every civilization evolves

This is such a vacuous and sophomoric thing to write. You're in highschool. Take your head out of your ass and stop trying to be deep.
>>
>>81670856
Funny nobody called it diversity when it was all white guys
>>
>>81667515
The characters are your standard macho action heroes.

Outside of Finn awkwardly trying to hold Rey's hand, Rey could have been male and literally no line of dialogue or anything would need to be changed.

Jyn could also easily be a man.
>>
>>81664784

This is Kathleen Kennedy's revenge on Star Wars fans everywhere.
>>
>>81665082
>where it mattered - in domestic revenue
wtf i hate making money in other countries now
>>
>>81664784
>females can't market anything but their pussy
>inject them into an already established series

Who could be behind this?
>>
>>81665267
I bet that even that tree is considered female.
>>
>>81670928
and you need to choke on a dick shaped helium tank
>>
if casting women/minorities is unprofitable in china, how come the fast and furious franchise keeps breaking records in china?
>>
File: 6oswj.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
6oswj.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
>>81671107
>>
>>81664784
It's almost like they're gearing their product offering towards an underperforming market segment or something

Really activates the old almonds
>>
>>81671047
It is also why these films are so fucking sexless.
>>
>>81670860
>Poe Dameron
>Cassian Andor
>Han Solo in VII
>not white
>All the Non-White and female Imperials/First Orderites shown in the new movies

And don't say Cassian isn't white because he has a funny accent. If you saw him in a crowd in a t-shirt with no knowledge of him you say he was white.
>>
>>81670937
Or maybe because people really liked her?
>>
>>81671349
>>81671349

Poe Dameron and Cassian are latino m8
>>
>>81671349
>>81671447

Also H. Ford is a jew
>>
>>81667254
Why are they even books at all? It thought Jedi used holocrons even in ancient times.
>>
>>81671447
Latino are often white. Hence the term often being "non-hispanic whites". A lot of people who cheer/fear for white minority will be disapointed, since white hispanics will start dropping the hispanic part.
>>
>>81664784
>You know, I'm not a sexist, but it's noticeable.

Men go to see it anyway so why not pander excessively to the people who don't care about Star Wars? Women and minorities.

Yipiee!
>>
>>81671481
A White Jew. Just like there are Black Jews and Middle Eastern Jews.
>>
>>81671594
Where did you get the idea that women and minorities don't care about Star Wars? Its one of the biggest movie franchises ever.
>>
>>81665883
I would be wary of the results of opinion polls which ask about things concerning "diversity". Self-report inventories are notorious for response biases.
>>
>>81664784
As long as it gets new talent out there I'm all for it.

I'm tired of seeing the same few faces and hearing the same few voices for major titles
>>
>>81671769

You can find demographics on this yourself. Your second point negates nothing of what I said.

Why do people like you act stupid all the time?

You just pretend Star Wars is a big hit with women and minorities because..? You like to LARP that you don't see colour? You literally cannot grasp what the difference between "that one black guy I know" and "black people as a group" is?

I really don't get the endgame of this bullshittery.
>>
At least its an actress i like and shes not a fake nerd. Shes a legit star wars fan. Hopefully she is written as awful as every other women character not name ellie
>>
>>81671062
Everyone knows studios get a bigger cut from domestic releases than international ones. Any exec will tell you they'd rather make a majority of box office gross at home
>>
>>81671769
>Where did you get the idea that women and minorities don't care about Star Wars?

I mean for fucks sake can you at least parse that the CREATORS of these new movies are saying this? They're the ones crowing about the great achievement in shoving in non-whites at every opportunity. JJ famously talked it up, Disney executives are on the record saying the same thing.

Cue sap editorials/commercials talking about how brave and enlightened it is that they finally pander more.

Again I really don't understand what the fuck people like you are doing when you pretend to not know the fucking obvious.
>>
>>81664784
I don't really care if the leads are male or female.
I just want well written characters.
>>
>>81664825
This.

Studies show 95% of people who play video games are brown women. They made a perfect choice making a brown lady the protagonist considering a majority of brown women make up the video game market.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 451x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 451x359px
>>81664784
They are already making this shit and their not setting it in the clone wars
>>
>>81664784
Taking it to fucking /v/, this is /tv/. We bitch about the The Last Jedi trailer here, not the shitty Battlefront 2 trailer.
>>
>>81672150
95% of video game journalists are white men and women who want more brown women in the video games to feel better about themselves.
>>
They already know the sweaty nerd males will buy the Star Wars stuff no matter what, so they might as well make the main character female to get the girls to buy too.
>>
>>81671827
>>81671914
Jesus dude calm down. And speaking of Jesus, the only link I found actually said Hispanics are the biggest Star Wars consumer.
>>
>>81670971
Because it wasn't diverse? What's your point?
>>
>>81672319
Out dated and inaccurate >>81666068

Basically BTFOs your shit argument
>>
it's just business. star wars was a boys franchise for like 40 years. theyre just trying to get more girls into it. more $$$
>>
But will I get to slice up Stormtroopers with a saber as Finn?
>>
File: 1490737397842.png (175KB, 491x483px) Image search: [Google]
1490737397842.png
175KB, 491x483px
>>81670339
>Fucking bullshit. Nobody wants this apart from SJWs, and they are a minority compared to normies.
These Mary Sue women heroes fucking suck. This kind of feminist pandering makes just unwatchable shitty movies. People are realizing this consciously or unconsciously and starting to reject them. Apart from the fact that it looks unrealistic and ridiculous when a lightweight woman takes down multiple men twice as big and strong as her in an action scene, it also goes against the mythical male hero archetype. There is a reason why the hero is male because he does man stuff, goes on a journey, explores the world and learns new things, overcomes obstacles, fights and collects scars, becomes stronger in the process and so on, and you can't just replace gender and make a woman do man stuff because it doesn't work that way. Stories about women heroes are different. All the female heroes' stories are about finding their love like Snowwhite or Cinderella because that what women do and that's what they are interested at.
>>
>>81672693
not him but it's true. Fight scenes feel toothless and the "heroins" are anemic.

What is a woman's drive? To protect a man more vulnerable than her? Yeah women love that, it's their inner fantasy
>>
>>81672759
Different guy, I'd watch the shit out of a movie that played on a woman's maternal/protective instincts making her go all out. That's actually pretty believable and could be done very well.

But instead we get Rey.
>>
>>81672878
It's part of what made Sarah Connor interesting desu.
>>
>>81672921
And Ripley.
>>
>>81665448
>mfw she's surprisingly not a Jew
I guess it's 100% feminism's fault then.
>>
>>81672878
>>81672921
Sarah Connor's arc was how tragic, inhumane and terminator-like she became.

And you can play to these maternal drives but it's pretty limited. There'll never be a romantic plot
>>
>>81665267
And autistic manchildren will unironically defend this while shitting on midichlorians
>>
WAHHHHHHH WOMEN ARE RUINING MY COMICS WAHHHH
>>
>>81673046
You could make a believable female action hero easily, just make her focus more on different way of solving problems than punching faces or wrestling.
>>
File: 23523525.jpg (67KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
23523525.jpg
67KB, 639x960px
>>81665202
star wars was made by Jews in the first place

also you should be ashamed of being a nerd
>>
>>81673046
>Sarah Connor's arc was how tragic, inhumane and terminator-like she became.
Which worked because it clearly came from a very human instinct that everyone could understand. In fact, it plays all the better with John's realization that humanity was its own worst enemy: it was in our nature to create the soulless monster that was Skynet, and by extension the Terminators.

Compare Rey and Jyn. They don't really have anything to them in terms of immediately understandable motivations. They're designated as the heroes so they gotta hero. That's it. They don't act like human beings so why the fuck should we latch on?
>>
>>81665448
>rebels = female lead

No. Ezra is a guy.
>>
File: Mindblowing.png (156KB, 750x285px) Image search: [Google]
Mindblowing.png
156KB, 750x285px
>>81665577
>>81667384
>>81669498

really kibbles my bits
>>
>>81664825

Wrong.

Theyre simply trying to expand the market to young girls. Disney knows that all the nu-males and beta cucks will watch star wars regardless of quality, but theyre actively trying to get young girls to watch this shit.
>>
nobody but pozzed numales give a shit about star wars
>>
>>81673162
you can but it becomes resident evil and all 80s/90s pop culture empty shit. Just action macho men with tits and without any feelings of tenderness towards the weak. Zero genuine romantic plots or any other drive

>>81673170
yeah I agree. But Sarah worked as a non main character we cared about a lot (in 2 at least). Ripley for instance worked in whole different ways.

But, yeah, Rey and Jyn fall flat from several reasons (Finn is pretty badly done too for instance). The feminism "girls must play too and be the most powerful ever" is just one part of it (though a big part)
>>
>>81665883
Hahahahaha. Maybe in the USA, where your population is already approaching minority white, because you fucks did nothing to protect your ethnic demographic and let your politicians bring in millions of cheap and unskilled third world labourers to replace you. Everywhere else, not really. Only the most hardline liberals follow this train of thought which has been shit out and presented to us on a platter by the good old United States of America. You guys are like a giant syringe injecting the world's arteries with shit, I really wish you and your dreadful faggot media and liberal Hollywood culture would fuck off already.
>>
>>81665883
>third worlders love macho women heroes
have you ever heard of China, south america, Africa or the ME?
>>
>>81673450
>I really wish you and your dreadful faggot media and liberal Hollywood culture would fuck off already.

It's the jews, stupid.
>>
>>81665970
>replacing one shit, obnoxious trope with another shit, obnoxious trope

Like >>81666013 is saying, this all stems from a very transparent agenda that's being shoved down our throats. The mean 'n bald bullshit was just creative bankruptcy, sending a political message via mind-rotting shit that kids consume is a much more nefarious manoeuvre. Funny thing is that Japanese games have been featuring trans characters and female protags FOR DECADES and nobody bats an eye. Why? Because it's honest. Japanese devs do things to enhance the game in an apolitical way. The Western game development incircle is comically liberal and not being part of their incrowd means you're out of the race. That's why we don't like it.
>>
>>81672878
>I'd watch the shit out of a movie that played on a woman's maternal/protective instincts making her go all out
So Ripley in Aliens?
>>
File: really makes you think.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>stronk soldier gurls are always main characters who end up virtually unscathed
>the countless legions of mooks you'll massacre, butcher and maim are always nice disposable men

It's almost like they only care about breaking down the 'right' parts of the gender gap.
>>
>>81674403
>>the countless legions of mooks you'll massacre, butcher and maim are always nice disposable men
>this triggers the supposedly superior men
>>
>>81674442
I don't think anyone is claiming that men are superior.
>>
>>81664784
The problem isn't really the female leads, It's just that all so untouchable. They are all above it all for no reason.
>>
>>81673204
Rebels isn't about Ezra or Kanan, it's about Hera, Sabine and Ahsoka
>>
>>81674442
>wah wah wah women want representation! Better give it to them.

>men want the same thing! Sexist pigs!

The double standards created by feminism and faggotry are deeply shameful
>>
>>81670339
I know 2 billion reasons why you are wrong
>>
>>81666068
For what it's worth, I would not be shocked if Episode 8 purposely overplays Luke's role in it and that he's the guy with the most merchandise.

Especially since Hasbro supposedly has been on Disney's ass for ruining the SW toy brand with their SJ bullshit, tanking their sales.
>>
>>81674896
Still a shit movie and that money will dry up.
>>
>>81664784
>proteg of first 6 star wars movies- male
>proteg of video game star wars- male
>clone wars and rebels proteg- male
>99% of legecy books protegs- male
holy shit, these uppity females, youd think theyd be happy that they had star wars 7, but they need MORE??? just kidding, fuck women they ruin everything, no one wants to watch a woman be the main character in anything thats not porn
>>
>>81666080
That happens in an Infinities comic.
>>
>>81671349
>If you saw him in a crowd in a t-shirt with no knowledge of him you say he was white.
no I'd say he's a spic just like Oscar Isaac
and Ford is jewish not white
>>
>>81675017
>yeah let's just throw away the original audience and cater entirely to women!

Sounds like a great idea.

Seriously though, I like what you said because it's a great example of feminine hypocrisy. Women don't want equality, women don't want to share the spotlight. They want it all
>>
doesnt bother me.
>>
Star Wars just keeps getting worse
>>
>>81665343
I've got this strange feeling that she's actrully going to be playing his mother or some shit
>>
>>81664784
Women are scared of spiders in bathtubs, eat chocolate, and sleep with plush dolls. Why do we have to keep pretending that they're either capable of being or even want to be badass warriors? A woman can make babies. Her worth is inherent. She doesn't have to fight.
>>
File: mfw I eat a snickers.png (2MB, 1906x974px) Image search: [Google]
mfw I eat a snickers.png
2MB, 1906x974px
>>81675017
>fuck women they ruin everything

This is the worst mainstream strawman ever used when the supposedly woman hating nerds have loved Ripley and Sarah Connor for decades now.

The real question is why the fuck you would be happy about more stupid pandering characters that are either pointless tokens or fanfiction tier superpowered people with no flaws.

Corporations keep shoveling this shit out and they have a friend in people like you who uncritically praise it, despite it kicking in doors that have been open for decades.
>>
>>81675107
>>yeah let's just throw away the original audience
Autistic people?

>and cater entirely to women!
I don't feel particularly ignored as a male consumer just because of female characters. Maybe you've got issues.
>>
>>81675267
>projecting this much

KEK!

Keep up the double standards hypocrite
>>
>>81675254
out of how many hundreds of thousands of movies with women, you pointed out the only 2 that had decent female main characters. women generally dont make good action actors, just like children generally dont make good actors period. go watch red sonja and tell me its on par with conan
>>
>>81675231
Wait, who isn't scared of spiders in bathtubs? That shit is creepy.
>>
>>81675017
So you think that a good reaction to the disproportionate male leads is to then create a period of disproportionate female leads? Wouldn't a balance make more sense?
>>
>>81675254
>Sarah Connor is a good character

This meme needs to end
>>
>>81674655
I always find it funny that katniss, the one who more or less started this whole female action protagonist phase of the past few years, is actually a fairly decent character that goes through fucking hell and is at the end emotionally destroyed by the experience
>>
>>81675418
Awful character, awful series, massively disappointing ending
>>
>>81664784

Why does it matter? Do you need the protagonists to represent you to identify or care? Why? Arent you just as pathetic as the tumblr crybabies whining about "WHY ISNT THIS CHARACTER A BLACK DISABLED WOMAN I NEED MUH REPRESENTATION" ?
>>
>>81675418
No man, that shit's been around forever. It's just now that they are all perfect.
>>
>>81675519
Why do you care? Why did she take off her helmet at all?
>>
>>81675519
Action films are ultimately about power and physical domination, which is something women aren't interested in. A female lead in an action movie is aesthetically weird. It's like having a weak nerd play Rambo.
>>
>>81675519
because watching a woman beat up 5 men takes me out of a movie a lot quicker then watching say arnold beat up 5 dudes
>>
>>81665267
Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!
>>
Everything a woman does indicates that she wants to be dominated rather than dominant. The revealing clothes; the high voice; the submissive posture; the preference for strong, tall men. This stuff is just wish fulfillment for the women who feel insecure about their masochistic tendencies.
>>
>>81665267
thats a lightsaber not a tree you twit
>>
>>81665049
>was failure to create male equivalent to Princess line

Did they even try to appeal to males before the MCU?

>>81665018

With Emilia Clarke playing another "strong female character" that'll inevitably show up Han in everything? I can see the feminist think pieces from here.
>>
>>81664927
>tfw irl the dark side is the feminine side
>>
>>81676341
This is actually true. Femininity created toxic masculinity with its selection pressures. Men wouldn't be dominant if women didn't breed with dominant men.
>>
File: 1492153865762.jpg (50KB, 596x256px) Image search: [Google]
1492153865762.jpg
50KB, 596x256px
>>81667384
It's all about control.
>>
>>81666068

Sources? Sounds interesting but where's the proof?

And Rogue One grossing less than half of TFA could very easily be accounted by the fact that it was marketed as "a Star Wars Story" and not part of the main Skywalker Saga.
>>
File: 147484758487.jpg (93KB, 864x288px) Image search: [Google]
147484758487.jpg
93KB, 864x288px
Is Disney going in a good direction with the franchise?
>>
>>81664784
It's interesting really. I imagine Disney really want the female market, and I wonder if it's doing anything for females.
>>
i'll be sure to torrent all of it
>>
>>81670937

Considering she's the Star Wars version of Tank Girl I'm OK with it.
>>
>>81665202
>tfw the people complaining about women in everything are the ones that main female characters in every RPG they play, especially in loli games and instead of noticing anything else in a trailer, they immediately see a woman and freak the fuck out on inappropriate boards.
>>
File: Diversity.png (522KB, 719x471px) Image search: [Google]
Diversity.png
522KB, 719x471px
>>81664784
Oh and she's a mix of white and black

BRAVO
>>
>>81666300
Midichlorians weren't even that bad. People thought they "caused" the force (I don't remember is Episode 1 straight up says this or it's something people just assumed) but supposedly all they ever were was just a microbe that was attracted to force so a powerful force user would have a lot of them and it was just a cheap way to measure a Jedi's power level and the Force itself was always still mystical.
>>
File: 1492299908771.jpg (124KB, 750x963px) Image search: [Google]
1492299908771.jpg
124KB, 750x963px
>>81665267
And Disney don't even care about making it look realistic anymore
>>
>>81678688
When the hell did medichlorians ever cause the force? they dont. they are attracted by the force. that's it!

Fucking normies couldn't understand a basic premise and had to bitch about it
>>
File: ok.jpg (62KB, 513x691px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
62KB, 513x691px
>>81678663
It's actually this actress you dumb niggerfaggot. BRAVO /TV/
>>
>>81665375
>whoops we just accidently added women to everything
>what a weird coincidence huh?
>>
File: CixR3QAWUAAgy0-.jpg (108KB, 1024x894px) Image search: [Google]
CixR3QAWUAAgy0-.jpg
108KB, 1024x894px
>>81664784
You know I'd respect this character if she didn't look like a full on SJW bitch. Pic related is what I'd prefer her to look like.

Notice too how she has a manly body structure while pic related is more female like.
>>
>>81678006
>we still have 2 more rebel movies

holy shit I forgot
>>
File: snoak.jpg (21KB, 465x510px) Image search: [Google]
snoak.jpg
21KB, 465x510px
>>81678695
>scar in middle of face
>JJ Abrams has a hand in the pot
I swear to god if this is some time travel bullshit for the hundredth time I'm going to lose it.
>>
>>81678871
that's sexist and empowering you can't do that.
>>
>>81678785
>It's actually this actress
wow.. she looks nothing like the character that EA designed. Doesn't even have a female curvy body.

Also, am I meant to know who this actress is?

Sorry that I made you triggered cos no one has noticed your waifu
>>
>>81678914
>It's sexist to design a female character with curves
Shouldn't it be sexist to make her look manly?

Sorry to break it to you but men and woman ARE different. Not referring to their interests but their bodies are clearly different
>>
>>81664825
Bullshit.

They are trying to shove this SJW crap down our throats through every facet of society.

its not what people want,its what THEY want.
>>
>>81666148
Why they cant make female leads like that? 100% i would go see the movie just for her
>>
>>81678955
I was self contradicting within a single sentance, don't see how you didn't see the joke.

Honestly it's just EA theyre full of bad women models.
>>
>>81679074
because women think men want that and they don't want men to want that.
>>
>>81678008
It's a pretty obvious marketing move. Most Star Wars fans are guys who would buy a literal piece of feces if you gave it a lightsaber. Why wouldn't they aggressively try to attract girl fans to their billion dollar franchise?
>>
>>81666073
>we had to find one token girl to play star wars with us on the playground
What the fuck? Is this seriously a thing?
>>
>>81676115
It's. it's you twit. Pay attention to the spoilers.
>>
>>81678006
Meme on him all you want but George Lucas was the heart and soul of Star Wars. His vision is all that is canon. Star Wars ended when he sold it to Disney. Dude sucks as a director, and he definitely needs someone to help polish his writing but without him there is no galaxy far far away. Disney and EA are going to bleed every cent they can from this IP. They've already showed their ineptitude by doing rehashes for both their feature films, TFA being just a shitty retelling of ANH and RO being just a shitty retelling of Dark Forces. One with the protag's gender switched, the other dropping one of the protags and barely changing the name of the other plus everyone dies. Star Wars is set to become the next CoD/Battlefield. Every year a new product that's more of the same. Then the imitators will start showing up and the market will be saturated with sci fi drivel. If we're lucky Hollywood will face a crash like the video game crash of 1983 letting something new take its place.

>match the label: ladle
pure pottery
>>
>its not what people want,its what THEY want.
Mark Hamill says it best here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qLXcl5uCK0

FUCK DISNEY
>>
>>81664784
It seems that YA chick flicks id what Disney intents to sell in the future as Star Wars.
It's more similar to Twilight and Hunger Games than the original movies.

You should really stop bothering with nu Wars, since /tv/ doesn't care about that genre anyways.
Just accept that the franchise died with the prequels.
>>
>>81679260
schools are concentrated Progressive agendas.
>>
>>81679060
wtf I was meant to tag you here
>>81679384
>>
>>81670613

Why is it always the offending/privledged side that spouts this bullshit about "being the bigger man"?
>>
File: 1492317126703.jpg (73KB, 1366x586px) Image search: [Google]
1492317126703.jpg
73KB, 1366x586px
>>81678871
>manly body structure
>>
>>81679446
because they argue in moral high grounds and getting people to do what they want by making them be the bad guy in some way.
>>
>>81671827

There is no statistics you can find that say girls and brown people don't like Star wars, you melodramatic faggot.
>>
>>81679497
suit and such is designed to make her more masculine while the other one is feminine.

The belt fucks up her curve, the collar makes her neck look thicker.

it's giving a V shape to her body something more manly.
the one you quoted has the feminine stuff intact.

that's what I see.
and why I assume it looks masculine.
>>
>>81666068

>Release a movie
>The movie is mediocre and underwhelming
>Release a sequel a year later
>It sells worse than the mediocre film that proceeded it

>WOW IM A RETARD WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOW PUBLIC PERCEPTION WORKS DURRR WIMMIN ABD NIGGERS BTFO DURRRR

Learn what a begging the question fallacy is, then understand why your alleged statistics mean fuck all
>>
>>81664975
>Disney literally included a nobody into The Last Jedi to appeal to China.
>fat ugly little gook no one knows
>to appeal to China
>not some random chinese model/actress who has to speak her lines phonetically
this stupid theory needs to die.
>>
>>81664784
She doesn't look like an interesting character at all. I mean I don't think I want to play as a person who starts as some elite trooper and simply ends up as an admiral or whatever. Judging from the trailer at least.
Also if the story starts in Episode 6 that means she'll be like 60 years old during TFA times (she says something about those 30 years in the trailer). Playing as an old chick is pretty new in videogames, they score a point there.
>>
File: 1476326303691s.jpg (1KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
1476326303691s.jpg
1KB, 114x125px
>>81671447
>>81671349
>>81671529

>hispanics are white
>hispanics are often considered white
>>
>>81679497
>>81679595
and to add

shes a lot shorter a lot less feminine. Her hairs all tied back and shes got a manly jaw line.
All these little details go against her.
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 498x262px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 498x262px
>>81666562
>>81666722
>>
>>81679719
I think hispanics should be considered white because the whole issue with race is mostly about exactly the color of skin and not having the same skin color of an African is pretty much THE issue. Hispanics are way more white than black. I swear this whole "I'm not white I'm hispanic" thing sounds like they are desperate to score privilege points and play the victim.
Hispanics in the Americas are the descendents of Spanish conquistadors so they aren't really a victim, if anything they are the oppressors, not much different than the "white guilt" the media is trying to force on "whites".
>>
>>81675418

Katniss worked because she was a relatable person, Although severely mentally damaged.

These new female leads are shown to be autistic and/or have 0 motivation/anything to lose. (jyn gets rescued from prison, Rey gets rescued from extreme poverty/isolation). They don't really have a normie relatable choice to make
>>
>>81679824
Im white and I do not want Hispanics to be considered white.

Because they arent.
>>
>>81665267

It doesnt matter reddit and normies will love it and say it is such a "deep" and "mythological" explanation.

Public opinion of movies is now predetermined by paid-for shill reviews that create artificial rotten tomatoes scores so people don't have to decide whether something is good or bad
>>
>>81671529

hispanics and jews are considered white when it helps your agenda.

>dominating hollywood
>jews are white
>crime statistics
>hispanics are white
>"racism"
>jews and hispanics are non-white
>>
>>81679824
>>81679964

hispanics have more aztec cannibal blood than european. that's why they're short, dark, and violent
>>
>>81671523
>uhhhmmmm... holowhat?
t. Disney Star Wars writer
>>
>>81664825
That's not what the market wants.

That's (((they))) want you to want.
>>
>>81679212
>who would buy a literal piece of feces if you gave it a lightsaber
Damnit, you are so fucking right about that
>>
File: 1492074577930.jpg (329KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492074577930.jpg
329KB, 720x720px
Has there ever been a female commanding officer of a spec ops unit in real life? Just wondering.
>>
>>81678688
>>81678739
It was widely assumed because it sounded like that was exactly what Lucas was going for. There's no indication he wasn't. Then someone pointed out the current interpretation and everyone jumped on it hard.
>>
File: BigE.jpg (234KB, 350x629px) Image search: [Google]
BigE.jpg
234KB, 350x629px
>>81664913
>>
>>81664784
>>one of the only new EU books NOT about movie characters - female protagonist

>Thrawn
>>
File: Disdain4plebs.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
Disdain4plebs.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>81680473
>Thrawn
>New
>>
File: SoCalledThrawnNovel.png (750KB, 673x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SoCalledThrawnNovel.png
750KB, 673x1024px
>>81680546
>new EU book
>NOT about movie character
>>
>>81673268
This one is true.
>>
>>81680728
THRAWNED
>>
>>81665082

>domestic dollars are better than foreign dollars

okay
>>
>>81673268
/thread
>>
>>81665686
>$3 billion
Jennifer Lawrence when she was newly popular. And before I saw her vag being penetrated and her butthole.
>>
>>81666901
This
>>
>>81667096
Is it just me or does the new Disney Star Wars feel empty and soulless? Obviously a pandering cash grab operation here with a political agenda in play.
>>
>>81664784
Remember that america was very liberal when movies like Dirty Harry came out, give it a few years and the cycle will switch when people realize theyre tired of this
>>
>>81664784
So?
>>
>>81679060

sorry to tell you most neckbeards have swallowed it

I know I work with a bunch in the gaming industry and have to keep my mouth shut about politics all day
>>
File: jacob_tobia.jpg (30KB, 523x386px) Image search: [Google]
jacob_tobia.jpg
30KB, 523x386px
>>81664784
>female protagonist
>cis gendered
>not a gender queer non-binary protagonist
Wow Sweden. You really need to work on your diversity and tolerance over there.
>>
>>81664784
Tbqh in this day and age where people have 2384 different genders and videogames using more character creations I think we should have been able to choose who we are atleast
>>
>>81664784
>how do we make a video game character interesting?
>2000s: let's make his armor a weird color so that he stands out
>2010s: let's make his skin a weird color so that he stands out
We've cum such a long way, I'm literally crying
>>
>>81664784
>Han Solo will not be the MC in his movie, it'll be a STRONG female character
>Obi Wan will not be the MC in his movie, it'll be a STRONG female character
based Kathleen
>>
>>81664784
This is all Kathleen Kennedy trying to make the series about her self inserts not some SJW Disney conspiracy. Disney has never had a problem with the young girls' demographic(look at the princess line), their problem has always been the boys, which is why they acquired Marvel and Star Wars, you can expect to see her replaced if they find the brand becoming unpopular with young boys.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490914057803.jpg (46KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490914057803.jpg
46KB, 720x540px
>female
>special forces
>>
>>81664825
>it's what the market wants

if that were the case she would be east asian
>>
>>81683129
I doubt they would actually replace her, unless they want to be bombardes with sexist or ageist nonsense. It's best to quietly fire Kathleen, stating "creative differences" publicly. But even then, backlash will ensue still
>>
>>81681429

Hunger Games is what made her popular you twit
>>
>>81666696
I don't think George would care considering he's married to a black woman and the last movie he made was for girls.
>>
>>81665883
No these harpies that demand diversity are also the same fuck wits that want to abolish capitalism, THEY AREN'T PART OF THE FREE MARKET! WE are the ones in it, WE are the ones they should listen to, NOT to the social pressure facists.
>>
>>81666300
>he doesn't know enough basic biology to see that mididchlorians are a analogous to organelles actually found in cells like mitochondria
>bacteria
>kek
>>
>>81675223
MOTHER OF SOLOS!
>>
OP you forgot one fact:

>protagonist of previous 6 movies: male
>>
>>81665083
Yes.
>>
>>81670690
Why are they showing us rebellious women that go against the establishment, then?
>>
>>81672759
Most women just want to be able to hold their own. No need to exactly save anyone, but to do their own part.
>>
>>81665343
Wait what? Han SOLO married before meeting Leia? What the fuck is this fucking fuckery?
>>
File: 2016.png (391KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
391KB, 1024x887px
>>81673251
>>
>>81664784
We know you love cock, anon, but the rest of us could use a breather.
>>
>>81674403
>stronk soldier gurls are always main characters who end up virtually unscathed
Jyn was literally vaporized by an explosion.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.