[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do they split the youtube money? I'm thinking its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: RLM.png (313KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
RLM.png
313KB, 701x394px
How do they split the youtube money?

I'm thinking its 50:40:10 Mike ,Jay, Rich
>>
More like RLM: 100

Then they break it down to: 10:10:10: 25 for Mike, Jay, and Rich, and the rest of the staff.
>>
That doesn't add up to 100, retard
>>
>>81662407
Most of it probably goes into the business. Leasing a warehouse like that isn't cheap.

I expect all of them to make $30k at the end of the year.
>>
>>81662559
>not knowing how to manage finances for a business

How old are you? The rest obviously goes to the business.
>>
>>81662607
>Headquarters: Milwaukee, WI
Probably not that expensive. They're making $204,000 a year off Patreon alone.
>>
>>81662407
Why the fuck would you possibly care?
>>
>>81662798
>They're making $204,000 a year off Patreon alone.

this is barely small business tier

you realize this is revenue, not net profit

it's fucking nothing, he's right, the lease on their large warehouse alone will be like 30% of that money
>>
File: AIDSmoby-Gilchrist-Hybrid.webm (719KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
AIDSmoby-Gilchrist-Hybrid.webm
719KB, 480x480px
>>81662407
>>
50:50 Mike:Jay

Aidsmoby, Wizard, and Rich get the privilege of basking in their glory. Not saying Rich deserves it but I can see him saying "O..Okay"
>>
>>81662798
They make a little ad revenue from youtube plus Space Cop blu ray sales, plus all the bottle openers, t shirts, shot glasses and other crap they sell. That's gotta be at least a few hundred dollars.
>>
>>81663317
Quick look on google for leasing a warehouse is hitting a range of 2-5k a month. But a lot of these seem to have have huge square footage, so potentially less than that.
>>
>>81662559
It does.
>>
>>81663369
Rich is a paid employee. I don't think he makes as much as Mike and Jay because they do all the editing but he also splits any revenue generated by prerec with Jack
>>
>>81663958
Rich is a fucking construction worker

I doubt he makes more from RLM than a construction worker makes
>>
>>81663988
Not anymore. He works full-time for RLM.
>>
>>81663988
Where did this bullshit start that rich is or ever was a construction worker? He briefly worked as a sprinkler installer for office buildings but has never been a construction worker.
>>
>>81664133
>Where did this bullshit start
You know that copypasta that still hasn't been refuted?
>>
>>81662407
On one of the twitch streams Jack/Rich mentioned that they don't make much from youtube. Most of their revenue comes from Patreon.
>>
>>81664263
Jack and rich don't make much from YouTube because their Pre Rec channel gets shit views.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.