[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LICK MY BALLS MORTY >W-why Rick I-I-I don't... >SHUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: lYvnA3XZ.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lYvnA3XZ.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>LICK MY BALLS MORTY
>W-why Rick I-I-I don't...
>SHUT THE FUUU BURP CK MORTY AND LICK MY FUCKING BALLS MORTY
>Rick I don't like this
>MORTY LICK MY FUCKING BALLS. LICK THEM T-TILL THEY ARE BURP CLEAN MORTY.
>God please help me
>THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD M-MORTY BURP. NOW LICK MY FUCKING BAAA BURP AAALLS
>>
>>81656894
>lines that never happened: the post
>>
He would too
>>
As much as you guys claim to hate this show, you sure bring it up all the goddamn time. If I want constant rick and morty, I'll go to reddit. I expected better of you /tv/.
>>
>>81656907
They literally did exactly this in the animated short Doc and Mharti, the predecessor to Rick and Morty.
https://vimeo.com/97680161
>>
burp
>>
Why is this show so liked by millenials?
>>
>>81658298
Because it's made by fucking redditors.
>>
>>81656988
/tv/ loved rick and morty and roiland because its le /our show/ up until s3 dropped and /tv/ started hating it because it wasnt there own secret little show anymore. they would have done the same if MDE world peace did well enough to have a 3rd season too.
>>
>>81656894
Honestly expected this post to go with

>LICK MY GOD MORTY
>W-hat Rick I-I-I don't... w-where?
etc etc
>>
>>81656997
What's funny is that this video is far better than any episode of rick and morty that has been shit out
>>
>>81656907
Those are some of the first lines in the series, newfag.
>>
>>81658580
M8 they've been calling it Reddit and Morty since the end of season 1
>>
>>81658580

Don't you understand this place is a fucking shitshow of human misery that you would never want to know in your lifetime. If you met anyone here you'd think you were in dante's inferno.
>>
>>81656894
I wanted to like this show. However, out of all its flaws, I think I have some sort of autism problem with it. The fact that they repeat each other's name over and over again bothers me beyond reason. Morty this, Rick that, a dozens of times each episode. Fucking why.
>>
>>81658939
Addressing people when you speak is good and proper!

They do do it a little bit too much, though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.