[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you guys think of this film? I thought they would depict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What did you guys think of this film? I thought they would depict the adults as crazy and psychotic people, and the girls as misunderstood angels, enslaved by their family. Yet we see that one girl "kept" her virginity by only doing anal sex; one slept "with the entire world"; one slept with a random guy on a car while the uncle was in the bank and the little one didn't seem so innocent either. Really, the only out of place thing in the movie was the uncle abusing two of them, which felt completely opposite to his character. Other than the forced marriages and the spoiler, I feel like the uncle's actions were justified and he was simply trying to keep the girls pure. Look at it from a society standpoint: which lifestyle was better? The one they were originally doing, or the one their grandmother and family taught them?

Basically, what did you guys think of the film? The girls were pretty hot.
>>
>>81653156
>I feel like the uncle's actions were justified and he was simply trying to keep the girls pure.
huh uh

either way, I enjoyed the film too, but not for the reasons you did
>>
>>81653274
What's your take on it, then? I'm guessing you liked the movie because of the girls' "spirit" of rebellion?
>>
>the only girl that actually ends up disliking her arranged marriage is the one who has to marry a fat beta male

Was the film accidentally redpilled?
>>
>>81653650
I think we were meant to feel sorry for the girls, but other than the uncle molestation the family seemed quite nice. All they wanted was for their girls to be pure, and three out of five were already sluts.
>>
>>81653156
Is this a Turkish Virgin Suicides?
>>
>>81653874
Yes, pretty much.
>>
>>81653156
Idk what you're talking about but this movie had nice exposed Loli bodies so I liked it alot
>>
>>81653960
kek
>>
pusy
>>
>>81655818
kys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.