[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"That's when I told my son Niles 'Do Not Resuscitate'.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: file.png (77KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
77KB, 273x184px
>"That's when I told my son Niles 'Do Not Resuscitate'. I am old, and I am alone, and I want to die with dignity

Dark but an appropriate look at the issues facing an ageing population in Seattle
>>
I wish suicide booths were real. Suicide should be a government provided right to all people who choose it.
>>
>>81650001
>wanting to enable selfishness and weakness
>>
File: 1474536376072.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1474536376072.png
21KB, 200x194px
>"I go to the grave knowing my legacy is a broken, fractured family. Due to my cowardice, my sons become spectres of my influence, and it has haunted me that I never passed down any aspects of masculinity to them. The Crane lineage ends with my kin, and I only have myself to blame."

strange episode
>>
File: file.png (417KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
417KB, 1280x720px
>"I came into this earth a sinner, but by the grace of Lord his holiest I was made clean. Jesus Christ sacrificed himself to the Jews for my sins, and the sins of all others. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ashamed my grandson and my daughter in law were of the tribe of levites who savaged my saviour. Sometimes I blame myself for raising a son who would lie with a whore of Babylon, other times I think only one of my sons turned against the father - Niles married two good Christians, so maybe I was a good father, with one bad son. Perhaps the story of Cain and Abel is appropriate in this time, and I should have had Niles kill Frasier. Perhaps this is all for naught, I will be dead soon and my heir will worship the death bringers of who I go to in the next life. I will never see him again, and if my God is a just God, he will spend eternity in hell. For this I pray. Amen.

This one was kino
>>
>>81650245
what the fuck the kranes were jewish????
>>
File: divorcefu.jpg (60KB, 958x679px) Image search: [Google]
divorcefu.jpg
60KB, 958x679px
>>81650264
lilith was
>>
>>81650031

Explain to me how forcing a child to live simply because you want to pass on your genetic material isn't selfish. Explain to me how embracing the inevitability of death and the inherent meaninglessness of existence is weak. Then if you can actually do that, explain why you think it's fair to make chronically sick or depressed people fit into a role they cannot fill, in a society that demonizes their afflictions as being wrong.
>>
>>81650320
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism
>>
>>81650320
>>
File: file.png (68KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
68KB, 275x183px
>>81650245

Miss me yet?
>>
>>81650419
He sounds pro-eugenics. How is that Jewish?
>>
>>81650455
jews have an agenda to dilute all other races while maintaining their own purity
>>
>>81650455

I just think it shouldn't be so hard for people to kill themselves. It isn't selfish or weak, it's an escape from unbearable pain or the ultimate embracing of reality. If someone can be a fucking hero for chopping his dick off and wearing a dress, why is the man who wants to end his life a villain?
>>
>>81650293
How did they get away with this? She's clearly the trope of the blood sucking jewess, she's even named after the Jewish mytholigcal Demon woman
>>
>>81650031
>weakness
how about you try to take your own like and see how far you get before you puss out
suicide takes balls
>>
>>81650613
>weakness
how about you try to fix your own problems in life and take it in your stride and see how far you get before you puss out
suicide is cowardice. fixing your problems and getting yourself out of your comfort zone and improving yourself takes guts and determination.
>>
>>81650001
And that would be the end of white people. Good riddance!
>>
>>81650245
>Niles married two good Christians
Divorce is a sin you fuckwit.
>>
File: IMG_1457.jpg (54KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1457.jpg
54KB, 720x540px
Fixins'
>>
There are no "old" people in Seattle. Please stop putting labels on people. We are trying to stop institutionalized name calling up here
>>
>>81652019
Do you think I'm afraid of a future without white people? fuck no. Just don't chimp out and ruin the planet while I'm here, do it after I'm dead.
>>
>>81652045
One of those 'new sins' that Jesus never spoke on and (((the church))) just invented as time went on?
>>
>>81650031
go to bed Henry Rollins
>>
>>81652048
>tfw some whore commits assault and destruction of property by cutting your tie off as you enter her private property

AnCaps will defend this.
>>
>>81650001
Ye sorry mate im not paying so you can off yourself. Do it on your own time with your own money.
>>
File: 10915-26939-0.jpg (33KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
10915-26939-0.jpg
33KB, 320x240px
>>81650245
>>
>>81650293
>tfw you realize tossed salads and scrambled eggs were a coded reference to liliths infertility and analingus fetish
>>
>>81653045
Nope, He was pretty clear cut on divorce.

>"Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery." - Luke 16:18

>Thou shalt not commit adultery - Exodus 20:14
>>
>>81650320
>abloo bloo bloo feel sorry for me! :(((

go jump off a bridge if you feel that way, you're blatantly just doing this for attention
>>
>>81653939
(((Luke)))
(((OT)))

Jesus wasn't autistic he was pragmatic. Why would he want people to shackle themselves to some cunt they hate for life?
>>
>>81653730
underrated post
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.