[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hagrid, what are these fucking things?" Can you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: 1484853937533.png (587KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
1484853937533.png
587KB, 800x331px
>"Hagrid, what are these fucking things?"
Can you believe this was the highest grossing movie of its year?
>>
>Oi! That cake's not yours, yer greedy fat cunt!
You shouldn't be surprise, given the source material
>>
this kind of "humor" isn't funny, just sad, derivative and ultimately a sign of desperation and loneliness.
>>
File: gringotts2.webm (3MB, 1600x666px) Image search: [Google]
gringotts2.webm
3MB, 1600x666px
>>
>>81645796
You mean memes? People do this with potter
>>
File: 1479904927852.jpg (569KB, 1623x2886px) Image search: [Google]
1479904927852.jpg
569KB, 1623x2886px
I can't believe it's the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises! Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
File: HARRYPOTTER-actors.png (1MB, 980x1380px) Image search: [Google]
HARRYPOTTER-actors.png
1MB, 980x1380px
>>81645733
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>81645796

>implying your reddit tier humor is superior
>>
>>81646512

Man, Helena's got it cut down to the number.
>>
>>81646512

Jason Isaacs is Jewish? No wonder the kikes hate Mel.
>>
>>81645844
You'll never be as good as Lee, you miss the inspiration and heart to do it. Not only that but most of these threads are making fun of harry potter already. Sad.
>>
>>81646618
what do you mean by that?
>>
File: Gringotts_Head_Goblin.jpg (31KB, 509x486px) Image search: [Google]
Gringotts_Head_Goblin.jpg
31KB, 509x486px
>That scene in the first Harry Potter movie where all the bankers were Jewish caricatures.
I couldn't stop laughing
>>
>>81645733
These are the people of Israel, Harry
>>
>>81646512
>Yer a yehudi, Harry.
>>
File: how does he do it lads.jpg (22KB, 666x360px) Image search: [Google]
how does he do it lads.jpg
22KB, 666x360px
>>81646655

>The Jewish newspapers think they can intimidate us with their hidden threats, they'd better watch out Colonel! One day we'll shut they're dirty, lying mouths - my wife's sons were better than a few good men.
>>
>>81646512
The hp films were less than half as jewish as the lotr films on jdar. They were quite low. Lotr averaged 24-25%

>>81646669
It was funny in the last one too just watched. What's funny also in the first one is when its shows them in the newspapers freaking about a breach.
>>
>>81646767
>they're
their*
>>
>>81646527
>always jumping to the conclusion that reddit is anything other than 4chan
>weirdly fixated on reddit in general

I swear, on so many boards in EVERY thread, there's always a guy who has to mention reddit in some way. kinda sad
>>
>>81646824

Shut up faggot, before I make you regret it.
>>
>>81646866
>threats over the internet

Does the word faggot even mean anything anymore around here? Everyone and everything around here are fags by default
>>
File: 1453656323224.jpg (1MB, 1588x2862px) Image search: [Google]
1453656323224.jpg
1MB, 1588x2862px
>>81645733
"What are these fucking things? They're goblins, Harry! Magical creatures that live in one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>81646824
Because we don't want fucking redditors here. You fucking cunts are the absolute lowest form of absolute scum on earth.
>>
File: raw-30-1.jpg (3MB, 2705x1848px) Image search: [Google]
raw-30-1.jpg
3MB, 2705x1848px
>>
>>81646998
>I show a distinct fixation on reddit
>I am a redditor

wow
>>
>>81646824
Reddit burned my crops and drowned my goldfish.Also i need to feel superior in my sekrit club
>>
File: raw-35-1.jpg (3MB, 2701x1851px) Image search: [Google]
raw-35-1.jpg
3MB, 2701x1851px
>>81647060
Alt.
>>
>>81647119

Literally nothing wrong with secret clubs. Only people that have never belonged anywhere would deny this.
>>
>>81645844
>another shit intro
reddit got hold of this meme I see
>>
>>81647214
4chan ISN'T a secret club you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>81647214
when they're genuinely secret and not the most popular imageboard visited by FilthyFrank watching kids, no, there's nothing wrong
>>
>>81647285
The meme is reddit reddit are bookfags who can't identify kino
>>
>>81647363
>reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit

meanwhile on /lit/
>The meme is reddit reddit are flickfags who can't identify poetry
>>
>>81646553
The Jews make sure the blood is pure enough before promoting their own. 37.5% is of lower standing but still good enough to make the cut.
>>
>>81646824
>>81646947
>>81647085
t. reddit
>>
>>81647807
>mom I posted it, mom LOOK!
>>
>>81646824
>>81645796
>>81647807
t. reddit
>>
>>81647924
>mom, I posted it AGAIN, mom LOOK!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.