[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you fooling yourself? It's the best Sci fi comedy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Why are you fooling yourself? It's the best Sci fi comedy cartoon right now and I am yet to meet a person who dislikes it. It's that good.

Its existence proves how contrarian /tv/ really is. You all like it. You watch all episodes at least twice. You get back to it by watching youtube clips. It's one of the best things that happened in your damn lives, keep that in mind .
>>
>>81639134
it's fun, i dunno why folks here are so dead set on meming it to death. it's a fun cartoon.

ITS A CARTOON.

not meant to be taken seriously anyway
>>
Tiny Rick is one of the worst episodes in the entire tv history.
>>
File: DrV.png (208KB, 844x946px) Image search: [Google]
DrV.png
208KB, 844x946px
>>81639134
>It's the best Sci fi comedy cartoon right now
>>
DUDE TINY RICK
>>
>>81639262
Wake me up when the hiatus is over.
>>
>>81639281
And you're a Rick and Morty fan saying this? Good luck in that fat fuck lasting to season 4.
>>
I like it because it fills that hole that futurama left.
Futurama always had some cool scifi related concepts and this show does the same
>>
>>81639262
>20 years later season 7 comes out
>>
Has there been a well animated American TV cartoon in the last decade? Ironically shitty doesn't count.
>>
>>81639262
That recent season was good but too damn short.
>>
>>81639357
Samurai Jack
>>
>>81639134
>We need to find the GOD SAUCEā„¢ Morty *burps internally*
>>
File: vharlsoolgqy.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
vharlsoolgqy.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>
File: autism.jpg (158KB, 1154x722px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
158KB, 1154x722px
epic
>>
>>81639357
King of The Hill.
>>
>>81639393
Venture Bros averages 9 episodes every two years for six seasons. Think R&M has that longevity?
>>
>>81639439
>started in 1997
>was bad by the end
>>
>>81639541
It was great its whole run, pleb. It got worse after about the fifth season, but was great the whole run.
>>
>>81639436
>>81639423

i now have terminal cancer.
>>
DUDE CHRISTKEKERY LMAO
>>
>>81639134
>It's that good.
Maybe I just saw shit episodes but the 3 or 4 episodes I've seen were all just ok. I really don't get why this show has such a massive following
>>
Its a gatdang cartoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4
>>
>GOD ISN'T REAL, MORTY. *burp* YOUR PARENTS ARE IDIOTS, MORTY. NOT SMART NIHILIST ATHEISTS, MORTY. NOW GIVE ME REDDIT KARMA, MORTY.
>gee... I don't know , Rick.
>YOU HEAR ME, MORTY.
>>
How long until /tv/ starts liking Rick and Morty because hating it is the popular thing to do here?
>>
>>81639311
yeah, it's similar in a way, but I think Futurama is a bit more subdued with its humor. Rick & Morty really wants you to laugh all the time.

overall, the pre-comedy central seasons of Futurama are much better than Rick & Morty.
>>
>>81639300
What? Why would you assume I'm a fan of anything? All I'm saying is Venture Bros is dead and isn't relevant for the topic of current best animated sci fi comedy.
>>
TINY RICK
>>
I watched a couple of episodes on netflix before sleeping last night, it was fine.

I never would have watched it if it wasn't for you memelords screeching about it, always ignored it, thanks for giving me a show to watch!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.