[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rey is the main character of the Force Awakens >Finn's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>Rey is the main character of the Force Awakens
>Finn's gets more screen time and his storyline is better
>Rey is the main character of the Last Jedi
>Finn will probably get more screen time and have the better storyline again
Given these facts, would it not make more sense for Disney to make Finn the main character?
>>
File: mahreysue.png (339KB, 846x347px) Image search: [Google]
mahreysue.png
339KB, 846x347px
Why does marey sue need any training if she already is capable of defeating a powerful shit lord and use jedi mind tricks only one day after learing about the force and lightsabers? Really gets that noggin jogging, doesn't it?
>>
>>81637625
Please check the catalog before starting a new thread about the new Star Wars trailer. New threads made will be deleted when an active thread exists. Thank
>>
>>81637830
You are not taking all of the variables into account.
>>
>>81637625
- Black people are fine as comical sidekicks but not as lead material. That's only for white actors. Diversity is only for hiding the lack of new ideas and having free card of rehashing old ideas.

- Nobody bought Finn's toys
>>
>>81639400
I bought Finn figures...
>>
>>81637625
Goddamn he is so ugly and ridiculous looking. Casting him in a billion dollar movie has to have been some kind of massive prank or social experiment
>>
>>81637625
His character was poorly written as well albeit not as bland as marRey sue. They tried to humanize storm-troopers with his character but then fucked it up by having him just switch sides and mercilessly murder them.
>>
>>81639622
He was raised to do one thing
But he's got nuffin to fight for
>>
File: Boyega doesn't sell.jpg (3MB, 5472x3704px) Image search: [Google]
Boyega doesn't sell.jpg
3MB, 5472x3704px
>>81639465
Disney doesn't care about one sale.
>>
>>81637625
I think Finn will be just an action hero now. his character arc is finnished.
>>
>>81639672
Theres barely any of his toys left on the racks?
>>
>>81637625
I honestly wish Finn was the Jedi and not Rey
>>
>>81639622
he shouldn't have been the only trooper to also have doubts. like, they should've also had a Chinese, Latino, Mudslime/Euro, Seamonkey have doubts about the First Order's actions.
>>
Bad for foreign marketing.

>>81639510
Should they have gotten a black guy you wanted to fuck instead?
>>
>>81639672
More people would buy him if he came with a lightsaber and not just with the gun
>>
>>81637625
Eh, Finn was more entertaining than Rey but the most interesting character is still Kylo. I wanna see a whole movie of him just fucking up and throwing temper tantrums and Imperial officers having to go along like he's the son of someone very wealthy and they're just the help.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
>>81637625
Who wore the jacket better?
>>
>>81637830
Kylo was not a lord. He was just an angsty shit who was given authority due to his lineage.

Finn sucks. He violated the first rule of fantasy NEVER TELL ANOTHER TRAVELER ON THE ROAD YOUR TRUE QUEST. he has potential, but he was a shit show in VII
>>
>>81637625
Post your Star Wars spam in the general.

your shit thread is reported
please kill yourselves and have a nice Easter
>>
>>81637830
to be fair, she didn't defeat the shit lord

He was going super easy on her the entire time and then the planet exploded and they had to pack up and leave
>>
Finn should have been the main character, but blacks have to wait in line because this is a white women feminist slay time.

I don't even understand how could they made his character so fucking useless considering he was a trained soldier.

Episode IV luke was never this fucking useless.
>>
>>81639961
Wasn't he the leader of the Knights of Ren?
>>
Boyega only has 30mins of screentime in last jedi

Disney took it hard when /pol/ etc said they failed in China because of a n*gger and not the fact Star Wars just isn't popular over there hence the suddden push of Asian waifus
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.